100k USD

What would you do if suddenly 100k USD appeared in your savings account? You don't need to pay taxes on it and no one else knows you have it.

kill myself

buy 9 bitcoin

try to make my family happy and to start my own family

I would use it to make a Scientific Coffee Machine

Buy a rental property

all on crypto

>25k car (mine is beat up)
>50k downpayment for condo/house (live in appartment)
>10k crypto
>15k in bank

invest in shitcoins

>How to lose half your 100k in a week

bay denbt

>instantly get 100k
>spend 75% of it within a week

kek

buy more REQ

All in LINK

Pay off student loans and other shit. Get a better apartment. Put the rest into my cars, dirtbike and crypto.

Diversify in my current crypto portfolio.

i have 130k in my account right now and i can tell you i dont feel any different compared to when i had 10k in there.

beat me

TRON or XVG

Pay off my student loan debt and save the rest, maybe put 25% of the saved into low marketcap coins

All in on LINK.

I unironically want to try Gales coffee

high-volume ecommerce

1/3 VEN, 1/3 ICX, 1/3 ETH

Invest half, pay off the rest of my debt, and buy gold with what's left over.

All in on Bitcoin.

i just had 350k suddenly appear in my crypto account, fag

Are most people on biz debt cucks? Is it all student loan debt? You do know how easy it is to avoid debt and student loan debt right? I'm 26 and I've never been in debt my whole life, I don't even have a credit score.

Build mining machines. I would make that money back over the course of a year and have about 60k surplus.

Student loans. If you have a degree without loans you are either a minority with scholarships, have family assistance, or studied something that was easy enough to pursue while working full-time.

Is that a lot of money to you guys?

all in on eth pyramid

50k Mobius, 50k ICX

I mean if he has a paid off car and house he's going to be saving a lot of money long term

Or worked your ass off to pay it back , and were not stupid enough to get a MEME degree

>No credit score

How do you purchase a house and whatnot?

I don't have any student debt, but I still owe a few thousand on my car, and I got some money on my Lowe's card. Nothing major.

He said avoid debt. As in, not taking loans.

White, financial math/stat and Econ double, no loans. Deadbeat dad for the win

Buy a 2010 M6 for around 30k, keep 30k in the bank and put 40k in crypto

You Know state schools exist right? And you can live with your parents? State schools at least in FL if you're resident are like 5k per year at most. You probably went away for school. It's also extreamly easy to get financial aid. My mom has around a 2 million USD networth but reports a low income so I got a full free ride for Uni.

Worked two jobs during school to pay off house/ the 6k of tuition I did owe

whats the percentage for low risk index funds nowadays?

All in on ACHAIN

Depends on your age, location, if you have debt or not. For an user that's 18 19 living at home with no debt 100k goes a long way. But If you're 30 living in a big city with tons of debt and expenes then it's not much.

You know you can still get a mortgage without a credit score, right? I don't plan on buying one anytime soon, living at home is comfy and expense free. I'll probably just buy one in cash.

dance the samba

Payoff student debts and then go back to being NEET for some years.

New car and at least a hefty payment into a house. I hate throwing all this money down the rent hole.

>And you can live with your parents
Nah
>State schools at least in FL if you're resident are like 5k per year at most
8k/yr here for in-state + housing and eating

I have a small amount of student loan debt after working through college. It's typical and if you avoided it then be thankful.

Pay off car loan, pay off student loans, pay off phone

Then use the rest to stock trade

Holy shit, normal fags take out loans on fucking phones? The jews have got you by the balls user. Stop taking out loans to buy everything you can't afford, don't slave your life away to pay off debts that can be avoided.

Drop 51k in crypto

brap

>blames jews
>doesn't understand the advantages of taking out debt
I have 300k and I still took out a loan for my phone because paying less money up front means I can buy more crypto. And the return on it is higher than (the principal + what I'd have to pay in interest)