Smart contract "trading"

Any biztards in on the "smart contract" collectables? There's some decent profit to be made bros. I saw someone shilling this one a few days ago and invested 1 ETH, someone bought all my contracts and now I have 2.3 ETH. Some of the contracts are now at 10x though.

>Value increase is hard coded to the smart contract with automatic peer to peer payouts

>The moment you purchase a Smart Contract, it automatically increases up to double in price. When someone else matches the current price, they’ll automatically snatch your Smart Contract. You’ll lose the card BUT you will receive up to double the amount you originally invested in ETH.

>If you buy a contract for 0.02 ETH, another player can snatch it away from you. Once that happens, you’ll automatically receive 0.04 ETH.

There's a few big ones but this one is newer and rather interesting because of the "Top Card Rewards" as additional revenue.

>The owner of most the valuable card at the end of each cycle will be rewarded ETH. The amount will be 6% of the cards value at the end of the cycle. If multiple cards are the same value the reward will go to the newest card added out of the group.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x286e052bc8250250566683424001ee5224867d91
world.youcollect.co/
cryptoarts.co/gallery
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189007.0
cryptosports.me/marketplace/
youtube.com/watch?v=PgDsyj5eLmo
youtube.com/watch?v=D4TJnTKWfXU
youtube.com/watch?v=t-OqzEOs_DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You would need to be a fucking retard to fall for this scam.

Jesus, this is pathetic.

can you battle them or something?

Take a look at the contract. It's not a scam. There's no manual payout system it's automatic as soon as someone else buys.

etherscan.io/address/0x286e052bc8250250566683424001ee5224867d91

Check internal transactions.

Yep, these have all been good to me except for CryptoCities where I got burned a bit. Current favorite is the one you pictured (I like their ability to overbid at the beginning), and just started in on Cryptoarts.co.

Theyre at 5 already WTF THEYRE PUMPING HARD

Look at what happened with CryptoCountries. People laughed at the guy who held South Korea at 5 eth for a few days, but it's now going for 616 eth.

You retards didnt warn me about this until it was too late. How do I find out when a new one is released?

I dont know anything about this retardation. But by the looks of things is just a Ponzi with cards.

Honestly? The shills on this board. Check the smart contract for actual activity, play smart (don't become the highest bidder unless it's early).

Check Dapp Radar and State of the Dapps for new ones early. That's about it.

This be new, there's a few whales fighting eachother atm with 10-20 ETH just a day ago and now payouts for hodling too so I think this'll be big

You can look at pictures of these girls online for free, OP.

Yeah but this pays $$$ bro.

if skinny lexi is 2.19, how much is thicc?

>tree fiddy

tell us more about your pyramid scheme that isn't a pyramid scheme for some reason

world.youcollect.co/ is a new one from today. Looks like you get paid in test when you own countries or continents...or the world.

Well you see, even if you manage to be the last buyer you at least get to have a nice picture lmao

Let's see if I understand your logic here....

> spend real money on a photo I can get on the internet.
> expect someone else to pay twice as much as I did.

To quote an old phrase... it's a miracle that a fool and his money got together in the first place.

lol ebay listings. "one hundred bajillion please"

This F46D34 is the ultimate PIMP.

And yet there's easy money to be made. I mean, I want no part in these retardfests, but these are just as legitimate as 99% of the coins out there in that they have 0 real world use.

cryptoarts.co/gallery

newest one, came out a couple hours ago

I agree with both of your points.

The problem with the bigger fool theory is that there is a limited supply of fools, and once they're out of money, they're out.

the fools can be pretty rich too

Learn to greentext newguy

There was a game like this back in 2013 but for LTC called "Bit Potato". Lmao.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189007.0

You'd buy a potato starting at say 3 LTC, then the price would keep doubling over and over to 1000 LTC and beyond. Whoever gets stuck with the potato loses.

Every time I think we have hit rock bottom of crypto stupidity, something new pops up.

More normie friendly, safe for work, and mass appeal
cryptosports.me/marketplace/

I actually made 44 LTC off the bitpotato game btw.

If you have netflix, check out "Enron: the smartest guys in the room".

You'd be amazed hold long crazy stuff like this has been going on.

Like they time they wanted to sell bandwidth futures.

That actually sounds like fun

That reporter chick is so hot

People joke about cryptos being a beanie baby market, but this is actually the beanie baby market for cryptos.

There are a lot of similarities in the mentality of "investors"

youtube.com/watch?v=PgDsyj5eLmo

YOU'RE EVIL IF YOU INVEST IN THIS

>youtube.com/watch?v=D4TJnTKWfXU

OK better yet....

This video should be REQUIRED viewing for all crypto investors

youtube.com/watch?v=t-OqzEOs_DY