Trillionaires

why is it that everyone considers Bill Gates or Bezos the richest man in the world while disregarding the rest of the trillionaires in the world? why is the top 100 richest on forbes barely equate to 1 trillion?

what about the other 100 trillion $ of assets?

bump

Legit richest person in the world is Putin, hand down closest to being a Trillionaire.

theyre not allowed to name (((them)))

IIRC it's because Forbes doesn't include legacy dynasties

the forbes list would just list rothschilds, but the rothschilds don't own very much personally, its in a trust. when you hear about on of them dying and they X00 million to be taxed, that was the pocket change that they where using. the really rich don't own anything, its all held in a trust for generations.

Saudis...

>they don't know about the jews

>all these bluepilled retards

I wouldn't want it to be publicly known that I'm a trillionaire.

At that point theirs no need, you could buy every sports team in America without breaking a sweat.

You can buy whatever/whom ever you want. Your beyond the scope of "ultra high" networth banking wise. Everything around you is custom, down to your shoes.

The consequences? You can buy that too

How does this image refute the point in the first frame?
if anything, it implies that the richest people are even more rich than the guy on the right believes

Im afraid theres no hope for you user. we're going to have to put you down.

Are you braindead?

explain it then, if you can

>penance
Holy shit I can only imagine they punish her in some satanic ritual type shit like they regularly hold. Psychos.

many actually consider Putin or possibly middle eastern royal families to be wealthiest on Earth, but it's hard to know their exact net worth because so much of it was gained illegally or isn't public record.

Forget exact numbers but some estimated Putin was worth $500B+ and some saudi princes are worth $1T+

must have been (((them))), huh?

why introduce a point to refute, pretend to refute it, but then don't?
maybe it would make sense if the second character at the end comes to the realization that the problem is worse than he first thought
but he doesn't

> "Every response on this board must be disagreeing with me"

Seek help.

OY VEY!
Not an argument faggot

The entire point of any "World's Richest" list is to lie to the plebs and make them think that the people featured in the list really are the "world's richest."

>point completely destroyed by simple question, resorts to insults and deflection

I smell /pol/fags