Noko

xby hodler checking in

where do my fellow xby brahs think this coin is going in the next 3 months?

Other urls found in this thread:

borzalom.hu/richlist.html
registry.gov.sc/BizRegistration/WebSearchBusiness.aspx
formacompany.com/en/seychelles/seychelles-company-search.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$10+

It's like eth potential-wise, but they need to deliver their promised tech. If they actually submit the patent, get it approved and finally show us the workings, we can be safe it will start to moon.

scammy piece of shit coin. your founder ccr has run off with your fucking money you dumb cunt. i fucking hate this coin more than anything. you idiots deserve every penny you lose.

you sound pretty butthurt lol

I like CCR he is a good man

i get that and the testnet on BTC's code with PoSign look promising, it seems as if they are more concerned about literally everything BUT the patent..

piece of shit

lol last time i made a thread like this related to xby someone said the same exact thing.

piece of shit 2. i can post the ccr screen shots i have if you'd like?

>the patent

it's been larping on larping the entire time, there is no fucking tech user, there never was, the network is a bit coins clone

bro post your story im sure all xby hodlers would love to hear your perspective rather than you just cursing ccr out. what happened and why are you getting mad

Please do..I am still deciding whether or not to invest in XBY. But the more I look into it, the more it stinks

well for one thing, there is nothing wrong with the rich list.

borzalom.hu/richlist.html

I am accurately reflected in the rich list.

Also the current code is the fastest most secure cryptocurrency there is

I just hope theres one moon left so i can dump these bags lol

>10$ soon

Amazing butt-mad post that proves nothing and just shows the slack chat or whatever that is from is cancer just like every other coin group.

fucking faggots. im not your bro. hope you all lose every fucking dime put into this fucking scam. go kys. can't wait to laugh at your fucking idiots who don't know dick about crypto or what real projects look and act like. i'll buy the rope when you're left holding the bags

Well it shows there is only 1 person working on the code...and who knows if hes actually doing anything since he's user.

pretty sure a lot of xby holders are just gambling or stuck with bags lol
at this point XBY is admirable for keeping up the lie for so long, if nothing else. I don't know if they have one last act in them, though, cuz time's running out.

You're full of emotions nigger, you sound either underaged or mentally deficient. Either someone offended you from the group (I guess CCR or a mod) or you sold low before it mooned. Pathetic really.

Doing my DD, it looks like they've been waiting on patent pending status for over 2 months now

Don't you receive patent pending status as soon as you submit the patent? What's the hold up? Surely it shouldn't take 2 months to submit a patent if the tech is there

bullshit. you have never seen the alleged code, nobody has, nobody has seen a technical whitepaper, nobody knows anything, you have merely been told things by CCR. There is literally no reason to believe any of this exists, the only XBY chain that physically exists is the cloned network, it is fast because nobody uses it

So people are calling this the next Ethereum, just because some user named CCR is throwing out claims? Nothing at all to back it up?

Exactly. Go speak to the hodlers, they are literal bitconee tier retards

Looks like I will be investing elsewhere then. Project just has that scammy vibe to it

none of it really makes sense desu

you will FOMO in at $10 after mainnet, rightly so

Go ask the holders about their brave leader's XFUEL holdings and how he has been paying himself with it and how much. The fucker won't even say how much XBY he has, not from the very start. These idiots think that's normal cause they are fucking retarded and don't know any better. This project makes me so mad because it just gobbles up the newfags and that's it.

Does any coin have more butthurt opposition?

And I read they want to sell shares of their 'company' too?

Are they founders really that brazen to be basically panhandling on the internet - finding gullible people to fork over their money?

Sold yesterday since at break-even point. Will come back when this piece of shit starts doing something

why not right?
i mean when youre incoporated in seychelles for some reason, in mspaint for some reason, your lead dev is anonymous for some reason

lol what do the XBY holders say to these allegations? how can they continue to support this project knowing all these red flags?

It is literally a bunch of made up bullshit.

shares of the company will be distributed for free first to node holders, in order to decentralize ownership of the patent

Do you actually think there will be a patent? Or atleast patent pending?

within a couple of months yes

Still interested in those CCR screencaps

the only thing going for it in terms of price action is
1) supply actually being lowered because of nodes
2) some next level bullshit to hype it back up

The business registration can be checked for a fee so i expect it is real not really worth larping about it. But it doesn't really mean anything.

The tech has been 'coming' the entire time, the patent just sounds like the latest excuse not to show it to anybody

Reading their whitepaper it looks like it's all hype buzzwords and no substance.

That is not the technical whitepaper, it's basically the website put into a pdf, just another hype gear, there is no technical whitepaper

Why do they continue running testnets on bitcoin's old chain if they are migrating towards a new chain? wtf is the point? just to keep the community interested and to prevent the price from tanking even more?

This is typical XBY community response to any realistic criticism. It's all FUD! They are out to get us!

This. Go into their slack and raise questions, they will go fucking crazy

strong handle lol

no rebuttal from the XBY community. looks pretty quiet in there

it's literally some hungarian who was previously running a scam/abandoned a project with this other zoofreak named CCR

Im done with this piece of shit. Wish I sold over 5k sats like every other smart person. Tired of getting fucked around in this market

>pajeetscam
Pottery.

X-ACTLY!
shit's so retarded. 3 whole testnets without the actual tech lol
like even if the numbers on the testnet were good, which they're not, it doesn't mean shit because it's not even the actual tech

Wait so he doesnt live in Florida like his linkedin suggests? Web Programming Inc on his linkedin as well as the xtrabytes whois

Let me get this straight

They want be to code agnostic for dapps

They want to have storage
They want to have a dex
They want to have smart contracts

Do they want to have XBY give free blowjobs as well?

And these brainlets think a 1 man development team is going to deliver on all of this?

I don't know, CCR larped about a trip to europe to meet him and made a voice recording

Look at Elon Musk, or Tesla.

1 man can do a lot

Any actual proof of the visit?

yeah
it makes all the X-STUFF so much funnier and cornier
it's literally what some slav retard thinks is cool, the whole gui and website and everything is like a mid 2000s visual nightmare

Yeah let's just forget about the thousands of people that work for Musk

Not one guy in his basement who may, or may not be, developing some closed source code. Who knows

no code
no 10k tps, they reached 500 lol
no real business registration just a photoshopped image
ccr on holidays like he does after every pump and dump
xfuel printed out of no where and team members using it for personal purchases
no marketing team just two pump and dumpers that wanted to offload bags (yankeeruinx & enki)
original board quit
no patent
talks of company shares
node holders have no voting power
node holders have received no payments yet
node holders value degrading with the above plus xfuel filling nodes
no team has seen the secret code and developers are front end devs to make hyped up wallets etc.
talks of yet another road map
no whitepaper with any substance
copy pasted chat bot code that they didn't even customize responses for
not willing to list on any exchange that requires devs to perform KYC
777 updates no longer go to dev as orginially planned they are just questions dedpull pulls out of his ass, like what the teams favourite movies are.
was mineable up until recently using x14 algorithm, just another way ccr was loading his pockets

shall we go on?

You don't seem to realise that the whole market is a scam though, including your $ currency. Doesn't mean it won't moon. GONNA MISS THE ROCKET SHIP AGAIN HUH BRO???

I'm in this to make money. You think there will be a greater fool to buy my bags of this scamcoin a few months in the future?

Damn. And this is true?

Yes? Do you forget that apart from monero and figuratively speaking btc, literally no other coin has any substantial value? In crypto you make money because tech is le epic, or >solid team or MUH NEW PARADIGM
You should learn this by now, enjoy while the bubble still inflates.

I don't think so from here unless it turns out it is not a scam. I know that BCC made it to 3 billion but I don't think the XBY approach is anywhere near as powerful

oh shit

i made this thread as an xby hodler and its price is dropping as we speak,

pls stop

get ready for the inevitable rebranding because they stole a companies existing logo.

That makes sense, thanks

lol they stole the blue triangle!

the absolute styate of xby fudd

Are there any XBY holders that can provide a rebuttal to these claims? Or will they just say everything said in here is nothing but FUD?

Their own chatbot gives this response.

Great, thanks OP. You initiated the exit scam a little bit too early.

Their problem is they have nothing to refute with, they believe CCR is telling the truth

im down like $1.5k on this shitcoin already lol
it's honestly going to be amazing watching this shit go down in flames this year, though
it really gives me the tingles that the 'purge' is real and that we're moving forward

3 months - $10
6-8 months - $100
12 months - $1000
screenshot this

this

Where are these ludicrous predictions coming from?

Can you comment on the many valid points posted by the 'fudders'?

the fee goes to ccr and is split with the fake shell company for checking.

the fact the community won't pony up to check for themselves tells you enough. they don't want the truth which is just another photoshopped document

this is one of the most common responses you'll get from X-TARDS
others have a lot of faith in the project so they just ignore 'FUD'
some of them will just sidestep all talk of tech to talk about gains only more or less admitting they don't care if it's a scam (I guess I'm in this camp... I don't normally go out of my way to fud this coin, but I havent seen an XBY thread in ages and the bags feel dead so what's the difference)

I checked out at 5k sats when they started saying they were going to sell shares in the company. I'm good.

yup, not a single holder has paid to access it, because it's basically a pyramidized scamcoin.

you'd think some of the whales could afford this easily, but they're most likely all in on it, and most of the bagholders are broke pajeets or people who don't want to waste more money on xby

So basically people are putting their hard-earning money into a project just because an user guy on the internet is promising them everything under the sun (without any proof)

Sound a bit like a cult atmosphere to me

i mean literally check with seychelles, and looks like a basic search is free

registry.gov.sc/BizRegistration/WebSearchBusiness.aspx

>0 results found

Found this interesting post regarding their 500 tps testnet

"This testchain was a bitcoin clone and had 6 second block time and 50mb block size (bitcoin has 10minutes block time and 1mb block size). That's 100x less in blocktime and 50x more in blocksize. Suppose bitcoin is 3tps, then 3tps * 100x * 50x = 1500tps. They couldn't even achieve that! Highest it went was 500tps? Disappointing.

Honest to god, right now it's just hype, You are playing a lottery (this is not an investment). Good luck"

All of this.

yankee planning the pump with tompee

Wow! Big if true

told you ccr banks any cash that goes to the paid verification

>registry.gov.sc/BizRegistration/WebSearchBusiness.aspx

>Last Modified: 28th June 2012

yankees a huge faggot
basically the poster child for people who get involved in shit like this. just a fucking weirdo who hit it big with BTC from way back and basically positioned himself to latch onto projects just like this

So basically their 500 tps testnet was underwhelming and they should've gotten atleast 1500 tps with the parameters they set? Sad! And they are promoting this number like it's the new crypto standard lol

I don't understand, how are they running the paid verification?

Xtrabytes is currently a 500 TPS Proof of signature coin.

Very undervalued!

"This testchain was a bitcoin clone and had 6 second block time and 50mb block size (bitcoin has 10minutes block time and 1mb block size). That's 100x less in blocktime and 50x more in blocksize. Suppose bitcoin is 3tps, then 3tps * 100x * 50x = 1500tps. They couldn't even achieve that! Highest it went was 500tps? Disappointing.

Honest to god, right now it's just hype, You are playing a lottery (this is not an investment). Good luck"

proof of signature that runs on 1 centralized node owned by borzalom/ccr

Can you prove it's running on posign? Of course you can't. Your quoting TPS values run on a shitcoin/bitcoin chain. FUCKING IDIOTS. How can so many people so willingly be ignorant.

for every paid verification they will send ccr a % of the money, send the payer a mocked up document and wait for the next sucker

Is posign just another one of their made up protocols that they are supposedly using?

THANK YOU. for fucks sake why don't these fucking idiots get upset over this point as well. muh decentralization. dumb fucks.

this is the paid search i was talking about

formacompany.com/en/seychelles/seychelles-company-search.php

What are the odds that Borzalom doesn't even exist and it's actually just CCR larping this entire time?

who will? the government?

Borz was the original in bitcointalk, CCR materializes same time as XBY, it would be borz larping as CCR