MOONING!

MOONING!

>alpha being released in 10 hours

Don't tell me you're not in the most useful and problem-solving crypto project that exist in the market today?

>R-right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-HbehN1LET8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Piece of shit, no thanks.

>michael stollaire is an advisor

no thx, have fun with that dogshit coin

Good to see another BountyBro on here. Its been bad for a while, our posse dwindled and we lost some weak hands. They wont be laughing after we blow past the ATH.

Potential to at least 3x money, near opening price.

However, if things go sideways I wouldn't want to be stuck with this piece of shit, so pass.

These are the type of people to buy LINK and FUN.

>
Yea, definitely not a shit coin. Only something like 122 million in circulation plus it previously hit around .80 ATH. The alpha is being released which makes it even easier for people to do bounties. I think they have an automatic payment smart contract working on the new release too. Staking is coming and group bounties. Couldn't be more bullish.

I was pretty nice, OP. Could 3x money from here. But the project is limited. There is little purpose in a bounty hunting network. Aggregation is fine, but most people will simply go to their projects website for bounties.

LINK and FUN are also retarded btw, you faggot.

I'd much rather own FUN than BNTY. I don't own any though.

Why go spend time searching for bounties when bounty0x will be one place to go so a bounty hunter always has work? Its simpler that way. Plus they already have 8000+ active users already.

>I'd much rather own FUN than BNTY. I don't own any though.

>not buying before alpha release and selling the news like a true chad
its like you want to stay poor.

BountyBrigade™ get in formation, we're gonna be space cowboys.

$2 EOQ

Thank goodness we got some reinforcements here, I was getting pretty down in the dumps when we were down at the bottom. We will group and ride out partners.

Read the Whitepaper. Bizarre and frankly stupid.

Hard pass.

>implying bounties are only going to be coin development projects
public bounties are going to be huge

Why no one remind me of this.
Why you guys always make this thread when it's already mooned not when it's hovering around 1500-1700 sats

>already mooned
MM MM NONONO

>already mooned
>same thing happened to PRL when it went nearly 5x

>measuring in sats
You retards need to stop doing this, btc is on it's way out as a "store of value".

only newfags and brainlets price in dollars, it makes no sense in crypto. I want to know how many satoshi I can get per unit.

I shilled this enough, then stopped shilling and warned you all that it would moon.

Giddy up!!!

If anything, price in ethers. Why do you care to compare with that walking corpse?

I hear you. we price in gwei when the flippening occurs, user.

youtu.be/-HbehN1LET8

(44.99%)

The patience is paying off like none other. Cap this for when were $1+

Gonna be a hell of a morning

why have a separate token when you can get rewarded in anything else better, like ETH, LTC or BTC?

So how much did the chinks pay you to shill this literal dogshit coin?

Hes not your "BountyBro". You are a pajeet and he is your coworker. You are both sitting in some shithole call center in bangalore right now with sand in on your desk and giant fans blowing on you so you don't pass out from the heat. You made that frog meme 20 minutes ago with your pirated copy of shoop. Your boss is paying you to shill dogshit tier tokens with generic boilerplate whitepapers that don't say shit.

Please fuck off back to your sandhut rakesh.

this was the most autistic thing i've seen all day, and I've been on Veeky Forums the whole day. alpha's being released in the morning. sell the news like smart money or just stay on the sidelines, i dont give a shit user.

dry your eyes kiddo

The only reason to invest in tokens/alts is if they outperform BTC.

>i don't give a shit

>replies to bait
>shills his shitcoin

What's more autistic is the fact he spent 10 minutes composing that garbage

You can be paid in whatever you want. BNTY is only needed to stake/fund the bounties.

Thankfully someone is literate

We do, but you fags never fucking listen. Also there were numerous threads where ppl were bashing BNTY for dropping below 1800sats. Lots of people in those threads advised to buy the dip.

This shit WILL hit 10k sat, only question is WHEN.

Thanks for the info Captain Mumbai

autists get angry when they FOMO, he thinks its too late to get in.

Poor fags. $0.2 is a steal.

It'll be 0.40 within 8 hours SCREENCAP THIS

this. if you arent gaining sats then you are better off just holding bitcoin

I had a couple sell orders up on this but just took them down, this actually looks like it could double in the next 48 hours.

>aka buy my 'sell the news' bags thread
Fuck off pajeet.

Bump

15% last hour!! Get in or stay poor fags!

>tfw idk whether I should sell most of my stack around my breakeven point and then buy back after the inevitable dip or if I should keep HODLing for another few months

p-pls advise

hope you bought this dip, I sold at 2400 sat bought back in at 2100

I feel truly lucky to have exited this at 80 cents.

Can't sit by the CPU all day but the spikes will come about all day.