Short at $9,800

There are two moving averages left to overcome: The 144 on the daily, and the 200 on the 4 hour.

These are at $9,800 and 10.1K, respectively. There will be massive resistance here (they also coincide with the trendlines).

Stop loss at 10.2K

Simple common sense trade here, don't overthink it. It doesn't mean BTC is dead, it just means there's an easy 1K in points to make here in a short amount of time.

Wise up and make the trade.

>>Shorting on an uptrend with no fundamental reasons to do so.

Ok the MA,but the trendline is backed by nothing.

>Being so dumb you didn't read or understand anything taking place but want to be heard anyway.

shh omegle

OP still tethered hahaha

Now I see why people lose money

>people are so sure of this new paradigm that the very idea that it drops even 5% is out of the question
Yup. Time to sell. The only other time I saw this level of delusion was 17-20k.

Spotted.

Desperate short sellers trying hard to get people the sell.

xoxo Gossip Bull

Shorts getting nervous. They are going to be btfo

This is the gayest gimmick I've ever seen in my entire life

The resistance at 10.2 is insanely weak because at support it got breached like 4-5 times.
Is set a stop loss above 12.

Let me guess.
Your short is going to be liquidated around 9840-9860

please short this and cap your order

>no fundamental reasons

Strong resistance at 9800

>TA idiot makes a thread only to be rekt soon after for the 100000th time
I'm having a strong deja vu here.

You have only entered the market 2 months ago. You will learn. It will cost you a lot of money, but you will learn.

yep
they think we're going to blow to 20k in a week

hint: anyone who thinks we're going to rise that quickly has already committed all their money to BTC and thus has no money to push it up

Omeglefagger is the biggest piece of shit

>>no fundamental reasons
>"Strong resistance at 9800"
>doesn't know the difference between fundamentals and technicals

So many bears have had their faces ripped off yet you're still at it I almost admire it in a sick sort of way.

please tell me this is a troll

Fucking terrible analysis you have no idea whatsoever how to do TA

just another LARPing faggot here to actually make people think TA is retarded

I've been here since jan 2017. You're the only one that needs to learn

it will only go down at 9.8 if people short it at that price or don't buy it why would you tell people to short it instead of just buy it and we can all go to the moooon

bears are fags they deserve it

it really is this simple guys. At this point though I really dont think it will go back to 7k

Wow shorting looks so easy since you seem to be able to discern quite confidently what the price will do!!

We're all going to be rich now!!

>shorted at 7k
>shorted at 8k
>It will never break 9k
>I'm not even worried I get liquidated at 10k
g-guys?

Bears about to get btfo, where are the omega faggots now huh?
I can't wait for that tripfag to show up again.

>Short
how to do this?

What is the best site to open short/long positions? I only use shittrex currently

>Shorting when daily charts show uptrend
Why would you do that?

bitmex, ive heard. sign up with vpn if youre in US and then from then im pretty sure you can log in wiithout vpn

There's close to no fundamentals in Bitcoin whatsoever.

(1) It's not a new Western Union (you can't exchange your Bitcoins into money in third world countries)
(2) It's not a common way of online payments (save for drug purchases)
(3) It's not digital gold (digital gold in itself is a fallacy)

In other words the only fundamental value in Bitcoin is it's use to buy drugs. That's it.

I mean Bitcoin is funny because we are staring into a huge bubble here. There's a lot of dreams but very little actual value, and what value there is it's largely created through a large scheme in which you have to own bitcoin to buy other cryptos.

Bitcoins is the mother of all bubbles. Literally close to zero fundamentals, just air, lots and lots of air.

This is the Enron of our days only bigger.

>says this
>doesn't believe this

You should get that personality disorder seen to.

short chain is wanna be long coin

>BTC can never dip
>Only up up up
I would still wait for downtrend to start before shorting though

The only resistance worth even talking about is the median bollinger band on the weekly, also expressed as the weekly 20 period moving average. This is at around 10.1k and is where you'd want to sell if you're a weak handed bitch. Given how much momentum there has been coiled up during consolidation at 8k, I don't see this resistance actually doing much damage and we'll smash right through. Doubly so because the weekly 20 doesn't fall close enough to any of the fibs from peak/trough to really add resistance there.

THIS POSTER still tethered hahaha

>short 24 hours before the Blockchain Superconference

ABSOLUTE FUCKING BRAINLET

>thinking shitty conferences impact price and its not all whales

reeeeeetard

>betting against all this momentum

going short here isn't a good trade, even if you get lucky and it works out. Process vs outcome