Don’t talk to women about crypto

No comment necessary.

>"oh cool, what does it do?"
>she sends pic of logo
I guess girls can be autistic too

>talked about crypto a little bit with my wife, she knew i bought bitcorns
>shows no interest until btc hits 5k and one of her friends (early adopter, successful doctor) retires and disappears off BTC
>buys 20k in btc, 200 litecoins, xrp
>has literally over 200k on cuckbase and bitstamp, doesnt even know how to send a bitcoin
>literally dumps at the top in december
>buys a house for her dad we dont get until he dies
>i lose like 60% my portfolio the next month when market crashes

fucking normies

this is a success story desu

divorce her for tyrone?

Yeah my girl plays me in mortal kombat and she just button mashes and kicks my ass. I call her out for button mashing and the next fight the looks me right in the face the whole time whilst mashing buttons obviously and rekt me.

What's wrong with you? Nobody even knows what ADA. It's a valid question. What the fuck is it? It's just a whitepaper and a roadmap.

I suppose. I had been autistically buying small amounts of crypto since btc was $800 and now only have 2 btc, a few eth, and a lot of shitcoins. A literal no coiner came in and accomplished more in crypto in 3 weeks than i have in 3 years, and now im posting on a vietnamese cave painting forum

>Not blocking and punishing

Fucking retard

If true, topkek! Your wife is a chad.

this. you probably can't even do reptiles infinite you scrub ass nigga. nah im just jealous you have a wife who plays video games with you t b h

>Not picking Cyrax and putting her in a bomb trap loop

scrub desu

that's blockable you absolute scrublord. hit me on umk3 and ill fuck u with any character in the game little peasant bitch boy

Lol you got normal'd

Women are gross so join comfysignals t.me/comfysignals

Are you retarded? He's the one asking
Nice fud in that screenshot btw

Mk1 dick heads.. Raiden is actually her go to cause she can mash the d pad as well

>teleports behind you
>jab spam
>nothing personal kid

They had a better strategy: buy and hold top coins. Dump when the price is clearly exhausted

where do you find women like this (asking for a friend)

>same social circle in HS
>lost touch
>met at a bar
>blacked out spilled gin and tonic on her fishnets
>licked it off
>put a ring on it

the virgin investor vs the chad normie

Female pajeet lmao
Also nice trips op

Kek

you need to git gud and learn to control the pace

Just stop listening to what Kelsey has to say about it if you don't want to hear her.

>people get lucky sometimes, a story
holy shitwhat an amazing story fuckass