God tier 2018 profolio

What's the best possible God tier profolio in 2018? Looking for something that's safe, so no LINK, FUN or other shitcoins, and that still has a lot of room to grow. Is 50% ETH 50% NEO the best profilio this year?. List your God tier 2018 profolios.

OMG, NAS, COSS.

BTC, ETH, XMR are god tier. They are the only coins you need.

>no link

XLM -b

If you're okay with x2 gains EOY at best, sure.

ETH
MCO
DRP
BNT
SNM

OMG
ICX
ETH
VEN
(Bonus) THEKEY

Easy

ETH
VEN
LINK

"the chadfolio"

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to mention LINK

You are gambling hard on China stuff, which never really works out, and 0% EOS.

I would say safe would be 50% EOS, 25% OMG 25% ETH

or 25% NEO 25 each EOS, OMG, ETH

I think that is what I meant to say. just personally I don't have China stuff, so the 50% EOS is more what I would do

>13.22% BTC
>17.33% LTC
>69.44% SNM

20%BTC or ETH or LTC 20% OMG 60% LINK

Equal parts:
ETH
XLM
XMR
LINK

Perfectly distributed in symmetry

Perfectly balanced in risk

The nuclear alpha chadfolio

Are all the posts mentioning LINK serious? I thought LINK was a meme coin.

unironically you're all gonna make it

It is, but they just won't die

>Looking for something that's safe, so no LINK, FUN or other shitcoins,
rope at atl my dude make sure to buy the dip!

I'm surprised nobody is mentioning RLC or ENG...is it because these are more long term..meaning 2020 and onwards?

XMR and ETH are as safe as a bet goes in this world.

I have huge bags in Agrello (DLT) if you want a moon, I think it will moon for the right reasons. In the sea of interesting tech, Agrello has the potential to be huge. Basically it's a disruptor of LegalZoom. It's a smart contract template marketplace, in the way LegalZoom is just for regular legal contracts. The difference is Agrello makes smart contracts accessible and usable for normies (e.g., have a rental agreement that autowithdrawls rent, records the payments on the blockchain, etc.). Low market cap and their main product is being released within the next two months. Their KYC system is already allowed in the EU meaning digital signatures (for making smart contracts binding) can be utilized. Not to mention this service is already used in other partnerships like Polymath.

VEN, LINK, DRGN, EOS, PAY, AION

#NotMySergey

>#NotMySergey
Huh?

ETH/OMG/XMR

ETH
VEN
OMG

VEN
NOTHING ELSE
STAY POOR ASSNIGGER

>XML
>NEO
>ETH
>OMG
wait... I'm going to make it?

LTC - LitePay - Mainstream adoption
OMG - actual payment company with 450 customers ready to move to their blockchain.
VEN - Chinese wonderbacking, friends with prime ministers, may fail completely.

I think Ripple and IOTA might have great years as well, but Ripple has a high market cap and IOTA may be retarded.

NEO/GAS
ETH
XLM
ADA

all in GJC

:^)

ALL IN on COSS and retire EOY

50% Link, 20% req, 20% qsp, 10% mobi

>wasting 10% on trash

NEO
EOS
DRGN
LTC

RLC, ENG and STRATIS will do very well indeed this year. Ignore the teenagers shilling top 10 coins on here. Hold with iron hands.

LTC
ETH
BAT
OMG
REQ