Prepare for shitstorm

This time it will be different, right?

You're not in denial, right?

According to this it'll still go up eventually

In a few nonths we will be back to around $5K

It's only the beginning.

kek

Yeah, but what about in a few years? I've got hands of steel. I'm not selling til I'm satisfied with my returns.

Yes you're not in denial, now are you?

Its going to go to a trillion surely, right?

Gold has a market cap of 7 trillion, bitcoin 100% mined would be over $300k each if it had an equal market cap.

Except gold is actually useful in all sorts of real life applications, from electronics to jewelry to aerospace and has been respected by virtually all cultures for thousands of years as a store of value.

Bitcoin is none of that.

No one said it was going to hold that value, that will be the top of a massive globally fueled speculative bubble. Real mania.
You're also assuming gold can't increase in price at the same time.

golds price is almost entirely due to people hoarding it. let's be serious: no one born after 1980 is going to buy gold when cryptocurrency is easier to buy, sell, move, and secure. gold is just terrible in every way compared to gold for the things that gives gold most of its value.

those uses pale in comparison to bitcoins utility in a digital age Luddite

macht Sinn

kek the delusion is real

This is some next level delusion

You really think the crypto market cap will reach 7 trillion?

Fucking kek

>he owns gold

KEK

Gold. No utility, driven entirely by sentiment and shilling since 10,000 BC.

Basically, the first shitcoin.

Again, what device are you using to post on Veeky Forums brainlet?

in 5 years easy

You realize that the very device you are using to browse Veeky Forums and read this post has gold in it, right?

This user gets it.

It's only a small amount of gold and GODL rhymes with HODL which I do to my small amount of bitcoin which if you have at least 1 you will be a millionaire therefore BTC=digital gold and must have the same value or greater because blockchain XD

Yep, he is in the Denial stage.

>You realize that the very device you are using to browse Veeky Forums and read this post has gold in it, right?

Yeah, that's why the ancient Egyptians etc held it and made it as valuable as it is. Because they knew we'd need it for computers.

what does RSI mean in this pic?

No they held it because of its physical properties that are unique to it, you stupid retard.

Bitcoin does not have a 4 thousand year history of being useful and desirable. Its a speculative bubble for retarded millennials who think investing in it will get them out of actually having to work and contribute something useful to society.

de let dis

Right Side Immigrant

roastie syphilis index

Praise kek and HODL lads

Reminder that we can use bitcoin to buy golden lambos much sooner than 4000 years

Hmm...when do you think the bubble will burst dotcom style?

Even during peak dot com bubble those companies had products that were used by millions of people every day and huge businesses.

Nobody actually uses crypto in any scale whatosever.

Tron will be worth more than 10k. Until then, all bets are off.

So you’re agreeing that we haven’t even hit the bubble? Really the bubble won’t hit until widespread adoption

Its a bubble without any actual underlying adoption. Its the worst kind of bubble, its tulip mania rather than dot com.

Nobody uses crypto for anything other hoping there are more retarded millennials who will give you a higher amount of real money for it if you hold it a bit longer.

You don't think smart contracts have potential?

Correct

>he still actually thinks people will adopt a currency that literally has a fucking worse featureset than venmo and is maintained by a bunch of chinese / korean miners and speculators and which has % monthly price swings and which has 90% of the currency owned by 0.0000001% of "early adopter" neet autists and an unkown party (muh nakamoto) who could literally crash the value of the currency instantly just by moving any of his millions of coins to an exchange

wew lad

Who are you ?
Banker ? Gov ? Retard ? Illiterate ?

What are you doing here then? You know this is a crypto board now in reality ? Are you a benevolent soul trying to help fellow humans ? Shouldn’t you be comenting on the WSJ? Or playing video games ? Watching CNN perhaps ?

?

Oh, boomer maybe ?

Biggest daily buying volume since China FUD. Because that dip was the end of the world.
Literally first time that BTC has touched 200 day EMA on daily and MACD crossover.

>BUT MUH MEME GRAPH AND THE MEDIA SAY BUTTCOIN IS DEAD

Did you forget to buy the dip user?

Is someone spreading FUD or something? Can you not refute his point so you have to make him feel like he doesn't belong because you can't ban him?

Yeah, those boomers up there either sold the bottom or are complete illiterate morons

Nice

Hahahaha. Refute ? I’d humiliate you both to the ground . I don’t have time for this . Go get educated .
Thanks

They can't because they know its true.

The only reason they get angry when someone points out the truth is that they fear that the people who are retarded enough to potentially buy into the bubble will see it and stop and think for a minute.What they want is idiots being emotionally hyped up by previous price growth.

I sodled most weeks ago when tether printed/issued hundreds of millions and I'm probably younger and still have moar in crypto than you ;)

Fuck offfffffffff I hate these threads

Again , what are you doing here ? What are you motivations ?
Share it with me . I’m curious .

>linear chart

lol didn't read

Oh , how did I know that ? Do I have a crystal ball ? Or perhaps it’s the most obvious thing in the world ( resentment )? Do you have any ideia how easy it is to see where someone is coming from ?
It’s funny .

DELETE

>Gold has real wild use
Not for the price it has , it's as useful as copper.

It's a transition to a serverless internet and people getting a stake in the future networks of this new infrastructure. This will all be clear next decade, just as mobile and cloud apps took over this past decade.

type of guy who would travel to Pyeongchang to shit on the olympics he has a serious personality disorder

>I have no idea what a boclchain is
The post.

I sold too, before it crashed . Still waiting to get back in . In any case , all you and the others Fudders do is to project what you wish would happen , nothing else. I’d like to take advantage of another dip but it’s becoming very unlikely . Now, to say it’s over , or it’s going down to 1000 , or it’s going to 5k is wishful thinking at best .
Learn.

I'm telling you to get out, take whatever profit you made. Far too many millennials (I'm one) are looking for a get rich quick scheme and will lose money, rather than investing responsibly in real things with actual fucking utility in the real world.

shhhhhhhhhut the fuck up I'm still accumulatingggggggg

Exactly . Hahahahahahaha
Fucking morons .

Why not invest responsibly in cryptos that show promise as opposed to PnD shit coins?

Pic related for 30 IQ brainlets

Do you think I’d touch shitcoins ? I see you teenagers here saying BTC is a dinossaur or some shit for example . Listen , it’s you who gonna get burned with you lack of knowledge . Get smart , don’t watch Tv , read and learn non-stop. THats what you should do .

no boomers on my board pls

ETH==current day html
You realize every smart contract operates on ETH right?

Almost missed this gem . Hahahahahahaha
You still don’t understand how Tether works ? How the fuck is it possible ? Is the educational system this fucked up lately ? This is supposed to be basic math , supply and demand , price has to be as close to $1 as possible . Try to think for a moment . Fuck me .

Read up on the tulip bubble op. The Dutch totals demanded the most eccentric bulb patterns and were paying insane rates already. Then the commoners went into beanie baby mode. I don't think we've really hit commoners yet. Yes katy Perry is a visionary. Most people in my college do not have any crypto

fuck your punctuation is infuriating. i hope you get banned for it

Except gold doesn't have $500 - $1000 transaction costs when it hits over a trillion.

I can't tell if this is like the earlier spike from $9100 to $12900 or like post china ban crash.

Who's the angry one here? Why do people who "look out for us" seem to be so vehement on getting people to sell?

Crypto has value because some of them have actual real utility, all the platforms such as ETH, XLM etc. But the additional value comes from the fact that here we have currency that can't be tampered with by the fed and the banks ans the govts. You can own it yourself and still be able to use it unlike gold. If you don't see any value in that, fine, stay out, but stop making these holier than thou threads.

> What is lighting network ?

Shoplify has accepted crypto through coinbase, isn't that a sign of adoption

Nigger following that very picture that you posted, this would mean that BTC will hit at least 20k$ around may. How is that a bad thing?
BUY THE DIP YOU IDIOT

Oh shit that is overbought a'f...did they cross its tiny I can't see lol

You can’t be that stupid and uninformed . Who are you ?

I think it is more comparable to PHP imo.

Someone who's not as delusional as you are. Bitcoin is still the most used crypto. There needs to be an actual major crash before it can recover and rebuild.

When the miners stop, the network stops.

op is a nigger

you realize btc has a fractal pattern that ensures anons image will come true. it's not a matter of if but when

yea try buying 1mil worth of gold and keeping it in your house.
yea the few dollar transaction cost will seem like dream.

>oh look guys we are back
>lets have a bullrun in february for the first time ever
>hehe its not a bulltrap dummy

Hahahaha
That has to be a joke , it has to be .

why would blockstreem stop mining and kill basically their biggest investment

Listen , you shouldn’t be involved with this ( if you are) . You clearly have no knwoledge of even the basics of how the network works .
I’ve had enough .

As a sad nocoiner who is still waiting for his exchange accounts to get verified and his first investment money to get transferred in for investment I hope that you're right.
Other people's denial is my hope, their destruction is my joy, they're ruin is my rise.

Pls, pls plummet again BTC, I believe in your failure.

Isn't it kind of funny how you can just zoom in on the smaller parts at the beginning of these meme graphs and make it look like the entire graph?

This is totally useless if you don't know the scale of time you are working with. If you think cryptos as we know it are going to around more than another year these graphs make no sense in that context.

I'm almost entirely a nocoiner but these graphs are so silly.

I said "printed/issued" printed because it depends on what you believe.

No matter what you believe a bloomberg article is what was blamed/credited for bitcoin going under 10k.

Gold is the perfect asset to store your value. Point.

It wouldn’t matter . The network is designed to adjust itself . Only if NOBODY remained mining it would stop . Also , Even if there was a complete shutdown of power in the whole world the blockchain would not be broken . Once the power was restored , it would be picked up from the last block for example . It’s the most ingenious system ever devised. People should learn more about it .

What ? It doesn’t matter if you said printed or issued . Go do some reading , research and see if you can understand the MOST BASIC THING there is .
No more . Fuck me.

the website this shit graphic is from has 404d. Why the fuck would I take the advice of someone who can't even fund their domain fees? lmao

get fucked Veeky Forums please sell all your bags to me now

you assume the quarterly low-highs are still viable?

Looks like we have found a moron that sold at 6k.

Actually , this pattern has repeated itself a dozen times . The question should be , why this time it would be different ? If one can eloquently describe how and why then it would be something to contemplate .
>Spoiler
No one can .

kek I might make it after all!