Is Netflix still a good investment?

Is Netflix still a good investment?

no

No, their originals are almost all SJW bullshit that will eventually alienate normies, while their library is constantly shrinking due to companies like Disney trying to create their own streaming services.

livestreamed content is the future

Their software itself is crap. There is no dedicated client for Mac. You can only use web browser which is lacking in features and buggy. It is the plainest looking video player I've ever seen even PopcornTime is miles better, even though it was OpenSource.

Please elaborate

>Mac
not a real OS anyways

Younger generations become more and more reclusive and consume more online content than ever. People want to live viciously through others in the comfort of their own room. One person that knows how to have a good time and entertain tens of thousands can do so without having to hire writers to write a script or AAA actors.

I have Kodi and that’s pretty good
What do you guys think of movie pass?

>viciously
I meant vicariously

It is just insanely outdated and running on a proprietary toaster with soldered on toast. I got it from my work because it looks "cool" in meetings.

Yes. They're on the Amazon path: keep spending until you dominate the market.
- Netflix is a household name
- Everyone either has a Netflix subscription or knows someone who does
- Netflix changed the way we all watch TV.

They might be overpriced on paper, but this is a company that will keep delivering for a long time to come.

The only good shit I've watched in a year is Bright, The cloverfield shit and Altered Carbon, and they were all netflix originals.
Not sure if they're making money though.

They're removing archer in March... Looks like I'll be going back to torrenting.. buy prl!

Kodi keeps shifting the bed on me.. installed covenant and it still takes 10 minutes to find something to watch then not have any working sources. What's the new leet pirate stream app?

its a meme

Some guy I know updates it for me but for a while it was pretty shitty

Yeah I agree, the Twitch model for sports and TV series would be fucking awesome

I think so. Their CEO is incredibly forward thinking. He saw the opportunity for movies by mail, then replaced with with streaming, then creating their own content for streaming rather than reruns of television. They seem to be right in front of things before a changed is required (streaming killed DVD mail deliveries, making original content before everyone pulled their stuff off Netflix).

Their main challenge will be to survive through Peak TV with everyone with content setting their own services up. I think most will eventually cave and come back to Netflix/Amazon as they have the largest user base.

Can't find it on CMC

What's the abbreviation

Moviepass holder here. Incredible from a consumer perspective. Hoping they figure out their profit model so they can stay in business.