Reminder that REQ and LINK are going to kill crypto in a bad way. REQ is going to be a huge normies hit...

Reminder that REQ and LINK are going to kill crypto in a bad way. REQ is going to be a huge normies hit, more so than coinbase, it will open them up to promises of moon missions with literally thousands of shitcoins all listed like coinbase does the big 4. The market will fly up, become saturated, stagnate then crash. It may even decouple BTC. Who needs BTC when you can just FIAT ----> any crypto you like immediately. Rip the big 4.

This, one final 2018 moon then game over

I hope all you shills understand how huge REQ will be but the implications behind it are troublesome

This shits gonna start to be a FOMO and shill train that no one can stop, yeah maybe over $100 EoY but it will suicide bomb crypto, same with link

FUDing all req threads hasn't done much. Any ideas user?

Why does no one cares???? Fags

I for one welcome our new overlords. Right now we are in a sea of fucking shit coins. The absolute state of /crypto/ is pathetic. We need a purge. REQ is moses and LINK is Jesus QSP is idk the book of Revelation because it keeps people in check?

Either way I have no problem with the implications of REQ and LINK's success because at least it will be the start to a truly decentralized society.

good. nobody will think i'm cool if there's too many other crypto neets

No.

>My heaviest bags
>steady gains
Uh huh...

>implying things like this die
the technology will keep crypto around
>b-but muh profits
they'll still be growth you dullards

This doesn't make you nervous? It will give the promise of many moons, all coins will moon hard, word will spread even to boomers, then the actual, epic crash will come

yeah and then coins that aren't utter shit will be fine and this market can stop being a gigantic joke

Explain? Req will over saturate the market

I agree but the damage to normies will be done. Like the turtle fags. Scumbags shilling a scam

You guys are retarded

No u.
>Claims retardation with no argument

Fuck no. Every single coin in the market except for BTC and ETH is driven off of unbased hype and pure speculation. Once the crash comes their value will be derived from actual use not from fucking idiotic fomoers. How young are you? If under 25 then ok, go look at the successful tech companies and how they performed after the dotcom crash. That's what is in store for the coins that survive the crypto apocalypse. If over 25 and you're worried then you will never make it. Not in crypto nor in life. In fact if you hold these coins you'll probably sell at the first sight of mid 6 figures on blockfolio the an hero 10 years from now when the world is running on LINK

You honestly believe req and link will survive their own bomb? Req will hit like $1000 in 2019 then everything including req will crash

>I don't understand fundamental valuation

We're going to 4k first tho

controlled forest fires are needed to burn away the deadwood, so a stronger period of flourishing can come to pass. Definitely need the decoupling.

I hold REQ

Please stop associating it with shitcoins like QSP and LINK. Those are useless coins with no purpose.

walking out with 400-600k is pretty nice man
thats a ton of money

Good thing I bought ripple instead of chainlink