This turtle is dead isn't it?

this turtle is dead isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlecoin.lol
reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2872287.0
blockzero.show/7ffca55a
faucet.trtl.me/
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah , pretty much, fuck that shitcoin.

I can't believe you guys took this shitcoin seriously.

I fucking TOLD you twats this was just the latest biz meme coin. They have a lifespan of about 2 weeks.

lmao the pnd on this thing was bigger than sigt. im impressed by the pajeets that inhabit this board

No, he's just hibernating the btc crash. He will arise when the time is ripe.

Buy order at 3 sat is larger than entire sell wall

TRTL is just getting started. Fasten your shells.

wtf is this, user. Is she a blacksmith into turtlecoin or something

Worse than doge-azon

>all those retards on here chanting “it’s not a PnD scam by developers and early miners!! Itz legit brah!”
I haven’t even been here that long and I can already smell this bullshit from a mile away

We are turtle marines. We dont sell. We shell

its a privacy coin with continued support, it will moon with the rest of the market in the coming month or two and steadily gain along with monero afterwards. Just look at its buy/sell walls, it still has more accumulation going on then dumping

Trade Satoshi wallet is now live and no longer in maintenance, so can transfer in. It’ll get up there, turtles just move slowly.

I may ‘shell out’ for some more... HAHAHAHA

not with the supply it has. The fucking lead dev is a dropout fucking pothead that cannot math. The entire atomic unit bullshit is probably the fucking most retarded reasoning I've ever heard of for flooding the market with bullshit shitcoins. The dump by the devs last month will be the only time this turd will go over 10 sats EVER again. The bigger the supply gets, the more bagholders there are dumping at 3 sats and below. I'm personally pissed I spent 15 btc buying turtles, but you live and learn.

spent 15 btc on turtles. That's like a billion turtles

saving this for next year

>Everybody is dumping at 4 sat
>6.5 BTC buy wall at 3 sat
There is actually so much to be made selling at 4 and buying at 3. It's great.

>6.5 BTC buy wall
>Dead
Pick one.

I just bought a couple mil at 4 sats

6BTC buy wall is keeping a floor though.

I can say with certainty that trtl will break it's ATH. Buying now guarantees 10x profit. All you need to do is be patient

suicide watch thread?

Here's the TurtleCoin link rundown for potential newturtlecoiners:

>TurtleCoin's homepage
turtlecoin.lol

>TurtleCoin community on discord
bpjrRZg

>TurtleCoin subreddit
reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/

>TurtleCoin thread on bitcointalk.org
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2872287.0

>Listen to the founder being interviewed (leave 5 stars on the blockzero itunes page, pls)
blockzero.show/7ffca55a

>Get Shells (TurtleCoins) for free
faucet.trtl.me/

>Where to buy TRTL for BTC
tradeogre.com

tradesatoshi.com

>Play Turtle Trouble
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/

>Further TurtleCoin links
turtleturtle.org

Anything else to add?

>Tip me, please
TRTLuygqzHPdc7LyhiuUgsTM62dM3firC8URopiySkcLUVZUNqtMkUJMUJqMS1eeymUq7Sd45R3aBZPjVLvohhSTJtQsoCzEesm

The way the TRTL logos are placed on the cybot has to be improved a bit so that it looks less copy & pasted.