Daily reminder that Veeky Forums has more paid shills than real users anymore...

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums has more paid shills than real users anymore. This board is a shadow of what it was a year ago.

Bitcoin has not been a good currency for a long time and the recent crash also showed it to not be a good "store of value".

It is mainly the Corecucks pushing their agenda + 16y/olds thinking they'll get a lambo. Fuck what Veeky Forums has become. The older, knowledgable users of the board have all left it seems.

While true it isn't an excuse to not do your own research on shit that gets regurgitated time and time again. "Link faggot or stay poor" Read up first and don't be a lazy retard

Paid shill here, this is absolutely true. Anyone left here that isn't getting paid is just another pawn to manipulate

>a year ago
even then it was significantly worse than 2016.

we NEED to ban pajeets and third world ip addresses.

>corecucks
you want to know how i know you're a late adopter?

Inb4

Unfortunately our problems are more than just pajeets. We've been invested by reddit tier normies more and more

This is my favorite shill strategy because it is so subtle. You act like a reasonable person, then lightly mention the coin you're shilling. Then you say, "but DYOR," knowing that 95% won't do their own research but since you told them to do their own research they think that surely you must know what you're talking about and blindly invest anyway. It's that high level Pajeet shit that I can really appreciate.

Excuse me retard, Bitcoin "crashed" 100 times, and it's always gone higher. A crash alert was basically sent when futures opened, it was the perfect time to short. Now is the perfect time to long.

>store of value
but it's a good multiplier of value

Next time I'll make up a name that doesn't exist then. I see your point

How become paid shill ?

>crashes to a level 6x that of last year, at the absolute lowest peak

yeah terrible fucking store of value, would not buy again

I have admittedly bought into this strategy.

Indeed, it multiplied by 0.5

Actual finance guy here.
Whenever I'm feeling down, or I'm suffering from doubt about my own abilities, I come here and I immediately feel better about myself.

>The older, knowledgable users of the board have all left it seems.
no shit they became multimillionaires
we're left with the salty weak handed cucks
and the poorfag third worlders
and the kids who just discovered cryptos last month

only real Veeky Forumsfags left are all in link tbqhfam

Veeky Forums is 90% shills, 5% normies, 3% retards, 2% intelligent people. You have to dig through shit but I've found gold here multiple times before.

>listening to shillfags

kek, i only come here to post brap in thot threads and memes, i know all the my wife left me, i lost money, got scammed or thinking about marriage threads are fake shill threads. and when it comes to trading I learn from my own experience.

>crash
>not a good store of value
I personally prefer other tech, but you're just retarded. You sound like you came from CNN.

I found Monero here at $7 and people were calling it a shitcoin. Hilarious.

Biz is at its best when the market is crashing. Why do you think there's so many fudders??