Never thought it would come to this. But my entire life savings is in OMG right now. 2300

Never thought it would come to this. But my entire life savings is in OMG right now. 2300.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7xj1k8/sanjeev_kumar_responds_to_slander/
reddit.com/r/short/comments/5kf5ig/your_height_isnt_stopping_you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ouch

Well, you're 15-25, so you'll have time to diversify.

Where did you get that pic from?

>But my entire life savings is in OMG right now.
You are not alone.

Too late to FOMO with LTC profits?

you're going to have some serious patience OP

glanced at this chart for 30 seconds. literally every move up on low volume is met by a crippling down trend

I have a stop loss set. And we might hit a 9 buy on the hourly. The rest I am keeping long term. 1000 not matter what.

I'll let you guys in on a little secret. There have been a number of rumors circulating that Some of the NDA entities are infact goverment agencies or contractors. It has already been established that the japanese goverment has leagalized bitcoin and the country has zero resistance to adopting cc more so than any other country on earth. So why wouldn't they adopt a more efficient payment mechanism with an already establish payment processor? The only major ALTs that have broken the downtrend are LTC and OMG. LTC is due to litepay and is huge. If I wasn't in omg I would be in ltc. So what would make OMG breakout like LTC. It would have to be news on the same order of magnitude or greater. OMG is going to take over asia before LTC does.

Also I had a dream. You have no idea how big omg is going to be. They will accomplish ever last thing they have dared to promise. They are literally the new illuminati.

Damn Vitalik is a beast.

Heard people talking about masternodes. Can anyone tell me if thats just a meme

>going all into a coin based on the prediction of some deluded 60s burnout
it'll pump a bit based on his shill but get the fuck out ASAP

There are no masternodes in OMG.

Also just look at the graph from Jan to Feb, that's fucking textbook accumulation.

>that's fucking textbook accumulation.
I agree.

KYS

medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

>medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
You expect me to take this seriously?

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7xj1k8/sanjeev_kumar_responds_to_slander/

That guy got the BTFO and is going to face some legal trouble lol

Shhhh I need to wait till Saturday for the flking fiat transfer

The manlet shrieks out in pain as he attacks you.

I put 50% of my savings in ltc, I can't sleep

The difference between a protrader and pink wojak is a stoploss. Set %2 below your entry. Do it now. Are you on binance?

reddit.com/r/short/comments/5kf5ig/your_height_isnt_stopping_you/

Seems like he's got a real chip on his shoulder lmao
I hope this shit doesn't moon until later because I want to get even more. I have no doubt that OMG is going to make me a millionaire.

Finally hit 4000 omg. Will I make it omisebros?

how many ya got?

tfw i'm 6'2.. christ how terrible would it be to be short and visit reddit pages about it

Lol, the dude is all in XRP. Checked his posts. No wonder he is trying to FUD.

around 10k

well you're set.. i have 1500.. i'll be good huh?