OH SHIT EUROPOORS WAKING UP SOON

WILL THEY PUMP OR WILL THEY DUMP?
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH IS UPON US

Idk but link went waaay down after that last moon.

They always dump and blame America.

you are under the impresion that they are getting up early in the morning

>tfw europoor
>7 am
>still havent gone to sleep

Why am i such a mess

hopefully they will dump. I want to buy

buy now before we get above 10k

Cant really understant why people are dumping ~1 day before Sergey talks at super bitcoin conference.

if well go above 10k many people will cash out therefore it will go down a little, that's when i'll buy

That's only the spanish. Most of us get up and get to our farms before the sun goes up.

To fud the shit out of it ofc so they can profit more.

If we break 10k there will be massive FOMO and it'll shoot straight to 11k

Right now they're sweating.

>should I sell now... maybe it's never going 9k again... I should sell... but what if it goes to 9020, I could gain $20 and buy myself today's luch...

He won't mention chainlink at all and it's going to dump to early December levels (1400-1700 sats) so why not sell now and rebuy later?

Europoor checking in. Not selling shit. Holding till $100k or 0

Personally i think they'll sell. Who in their right mind is going to buy in at this moment?

btc is over valued even an at 7k.

Note how I didnt use capitol letters for btc? Its because I have no respect for it any longer.

you sold at 6k didnt you

>Euroniggers wake up
>Price dumps
every fucking night

Why do you say 7k per bitcoin is "over valued"? Why is 4k "under valued" to you? 5k? Why is 6k "just right" to you? Oh right, you made it up to fit your narrative. Fuck off retard.

Ivan here, ready to market sell my whole stack

Europoors arn't fking dumb, they'll see that major 10k resistance and dump on you, then buy the dip.