Coinbase next week. You heard it here first. Load up those bags while you still can

Coinbase next week. You heard it here first. Load up those bags while you still can.

>You heard it here first.

Nope. I've been hearing this every week for the past two years.

Come back to me next week and we'll see who's crying.

hypothetically, if it does get added, how high will it get?

$1.00

Any evidence proof or a good larp?

Should I sell LTC (bought one at 50) to buy Ripple?

It'll have a chance of doubling overnight Imo. So many people who don't understand how to use anything other than coinbase are clamoring to buy it but don't know how.

Doesn't fit in their decentralized guidlines, but they are adding a new coin next week - block lattice infrastructure coin.

If you aren't a retard you know which one. cheers

LOL TOP KEK YOU REALLY THINK THEY ARE ADDING NANO

you should absolutely sell your LTC. Charlie Lee already sold his lmao

That's funny because it's @ $1.16 and climbing. I guess a 167 year old company just makes announcements for shits and giggles right?

hey man my friend works there

Why would you sell LTC with LitePay coming up on 26/2 for something with a higher market cap?
Ripple might go to $3 but LTC is heading straight for $300.

lmao, totally. look at HP

If Coinbase adds Nano next week before any other coin, I will suck my own dick. screencap this

$10 minimum

litepay is the same tech that dave and busters uses in their arcade cards user, its prepaid gift card bullshit

Dude.3$? Ripple wouldstill go higher

So, you're saying he should stay put in a coin which isn't even going to x0.5

Instead of a coin that 'might' x3 in the same time period.

Ok.

desu if coinbase adds nano I will suck your dick, no homo. screencap this, someone god please, take these bags.

Wow this is the first I've heard this! I better go buy more right now

Not really because Ripple is more likely to drop back below $1 than go to $3 where as LTC $300 is safe money.

XRP is out there getting shit done while Charlie Lee created a way to pay for your Dave n Buster's tokens LOL

Yeah that's why you move into the safer option after you've made your fast money ya brainlet.

Oh btw, ripple is safe.

If Ripple reached Bitcoins current marketcap it would only be worth $4.2.
Not only won't Ripple reach Bitcoins current marketcap, it's also got 60 billion on developers hands making that $4.2 ripple have a real value of $1.6.

Feel free to bet on Ripple, but don't cry about it when it loses you money again.

And $4.20 is bad, why? That's 4x from today. Who said XRP will reach $10k? Not me. That's impossible.

You heard it here first for the hundredth time!

I'm sorry you bought in at $3.x, but you're never going to make your money back.

Plus don't forget that Ripple can lock up more in escrow if they feel like it at any moment. That would drop the circulating coins and the price would skyrocket.

bout tree fiddy

.65 but ok. You're right. I'm still up 12k. So I'm comfy either way

people were saying the same thing about ETH when it was priced at $2.

When Bitcash came to coinbase the price dropped.

Bcash is a fucking scam that isn't BTC and never will be. There's a difference. It's useless. Plus it jumped to 9k in a matter of minutes after being added

> 97.626.080ETH
> 99.992.725.510XRP
> Thinking XRP will reach ETH values...

That's simply not true. It was around 3k and fell from that slowly.

bitcash sucks btw fuck it

It's not like both XRPs AND BTCs market cap would increase along the way?

>That's simply not true. It was around 3k and fell from that slowly.

That's what they want you to believe. I sat there watching the price as it rose to 9k. They've removed all traces from charts due to insider trading allegations. The reason XRP was postponed was because of that scandal.

You realize that there aren't enough money in the entire world to make XPR reach ETH's current dollar value, right?
> These are the kind of normie fags who buy this shit coin...

how can i trust you

>market cap for crypto matters

I can not even fathom how it must be being this stupid.

You realize all you need to do to reach that value is find someone who's willing to buy at that price? Do you not understand how the marketcap works? It's not an indicator of potential future price.

You can't. You can only take the chance or do nothing. Can't do both.

this

stay crippled, cripplefags

>have XRP
>find idiot who buys it for $1000 per XRP
>market cap suddenly at 39.009.215.838*1.000 Dollaridoos
Huh. It's like the market cap in crypto is a bullshit indicator of anything else than the purchase demand on any coin.

ripple is kill

This post makes me feel feelings. Could the legends be true?

I'm saving this for when you retards are still poor.

1.) The opening blocks are missing! 0 -32K (The transactions are still there, the ledger headers are missing)
2.) Ripple Network is Centralized! (No it isnt. Those people dont know how Nodes/Validators Work. Hint: Ripple 0.81)
3.) XRP Coin is Centralized! (Sort of, but ripple keeps it in escrow and its really no more centralized than BTC)
4.) Its not a real crypto! (Its premined and doesnt use POW/POS it uses a concensus algorithm, just as real as BTC/ETH)
5.) Its vulnerable to a 51% attack! (Yeah, so is democracy. The difference is that at 51% attack, the ledger would pause till validators/nodes chose other trusted nodes, BTC frex would just be f--ked)
6.) Its a Bank-sters coin! (Partly but generally we're more for large Financial institutions, including banks and multinational corps, trying to settle cross border payments)
7.) Banks will NEVER use XRP (They already use Ripple's services in which XRP aids in reducing costs even further, something some already do today)
8.) Whales control XRP (No, they dont. We've seen the ledger and who owns what)
9.) XRP will never be over $X because ther are too many coins/marketcap (XRP is trying to solve a Quadrillion $ (yearly) problem. the value of XRP can litterally be anything, no limits)

Either xlm or xrp, has to be a high volume coin so normies don't have to deal in fractions when purchasing goods through coinbase commerce

lol these brainlets actually think XRP's market cap can surpass the amount of money in the world
HOLY FUCK lmao

>doesnt understand how the marketcap works or the limits of its representation

kys

Are you fucking dense? Even if your logic was sound, they can lock more up in escrow to decrease the available supply.

See which was initially intended to be a reply to another of you brainlets

isn't that how regular company market cap works though? stocks amount * price per stock

Haha you fuckers are so delusional
Have fun making a marginal amount of money lol

> that subtle Trump jab at #5

2018 and Reddit is STILL mad about the election lmao

Keep em coming bois.

I love the people that talk about market cap with crypto, it saves me time reading the rest of what you write

Hey, it's still a net positive. Right, Mr moneybags?

OP is either a paid shill or has heavy bags
defening shitcoin like he has a massive stake in it.
much better things to put you time and effort into
SAGE

You like dick boi?

Right. How are your bags of Link doing?

locked and loaded with 48.96 XRP!

let's go Coinbase!

>implies he is capable of acquiring inside information like coinbase listings
>still bought XRP at 0.65

I bought at 0.20 and hold literally 100k and i think you're full of shit re. coinbase.
However, XRP will unironically be 3 figures EOY. The market cap argument is 100% meaningless and is thrown around by brainlets because they are literally only capable of understanding A x B = big number huuur

3 figures EoY, no Larping

You realise you have no fucking understand of how market cap works?
>huuuur in order for the MC to move 1 billion, 1 billion dollars need to enter the market.

This is what you and other dumb fucks in this thread think isn't it.

So what you're saying is if XRP was valued at $1000 and everyone decided to sell they would each receive $1000/XRP. If everyone. Decided to sell. At. The. Same. Time.

Just think for a second.

I don't know much clearer I can be.

So this is what /pol/ is trying to prevent?
>tfw when no el goblino gf

I never said i had insider info. Don't assume shit

Then why would you lie in OP?

Who in here really thinks that coinbase would add xrp? Tell me

OP is a shill or has heavy bags
can we stop shitting up this board with this shitcoin
SAGE

You can check biz archives. People here were making fun of the Normans who bought at that price.

Are we in December again? Stop telling people to buy to unload your bags

Gimme some way to directly contact you, i want to send you a video fuckinf a prostitute and laughing at your face for being such a lair

Interledger will slaughter Coinbase Pay, Bitpay and Litepay.

He's trolling
He's definitely trolling.
Poor bait.

huh

Doesnt matter we will boycott coinbase too if that is the case like we are doing with fiat currencies right now :)

Fuck ripple it goes against crypto, crypto is meant to be decentralized and cripple is owned by a few :D

Put money in projects with prosperity like digibyte.

just bough 100k

I don't understand this "muh morality" shit when 99% of you post here to fucking scam people and drop your bags on them.

I also bought, seems like a good price for it atm.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

I got in at 20c - sold at $3. Feels good man - I knew it was a shitcoin, but that normies would love it. Good times!

stay mediocre life n wife bro.. u did okish

The first crypto currencies were centralized. Tired of all these "everything is supposed to be __", Satoshi didn't invent digital money!

that girl is russian

what are you on

Dumb burgers mostly screaming with a red meat load in their panties about MUH DECENTRALIZED.

Not understanding regulation is just around the corner and the jews are in control.

Put two and two together you spastic cunts.

This coin is centralized, it will never be listed on coinbase you idiot.

1.) The opening blocks are missing! 0 -32K (The transactions are still there, the ledger headers are missing)
2.) Ripple Network is Centralized! (No it isnt. Those people dont know how Nodes/Validators Work. Hint: Ripple 0.81)
3.) XRP Coin is Centralized! (Sort of, but ripple keeps it in escrow and its really no more centralized than BTC)
4.) Its not a real crypto! (Its premined and doesnt use POW/POS it uses a concensus algorithm, just as real as BTC/ETH)
5.) Its vulnerable to a 51% attack! (Yeah, so is democracy. The difference is that at 51% attack, the ledger would pause till validators/nodes chose other trusted nodes, BTC frex would just be f--ked)
6.) Its a Bank-sters coin! (Partly but generally we're more for large Financial institutions, including banks and multinational corps, trying to settle cross border payments)
7.) Banks will NEVER use XRP (They already use Ripple's services in which XRP aids in reducing costs even further, something some already do today)
8.) Whales control XRP (No, they dont. We've seen the ledger and who owns what)
9.) XRP will never be over $X because ther are too many coins/marketcap (XRP is trying to solve a Quadrillion $ (yearly) problem. the value of XRP can litterally be anything, no limits)

source of the fact that a new coin is added?

Hope i don't get fired for this

It was noone close to Bitcoins current cap when it hit $3.60 about a month ago.

you're seriously a fucking retard and I hope you die in your sleep. I don't really give a shit since I've been in since 19 cents, but you seriously need to die you trapfaggot