Palm Beach Confidential

Got ride of the girlfriend, heard the new teeka audio at cryptocatalysts and now i can't shit. I'm literally constipated so basically this fuck head found an excuse for tomorrow issue "i'm sick" classy typical pajeet move.

Yeah saw that he is scam exiting i'm telling you!

That's weird, teeka ease my poo. Are you sure you are constipated?

Where can i find cryptocatalysts?

Did you ride the girlfriend before or after the constipation started?

I am constipated since he called dragonchain at $6

Telegram where all the plebs and pajeets hangout

You got ride of the girlfriend to fucking hear a pajeet talking? Are you mental or what?

t.me/cryptocatalysts ?

I like how he played it though, if my call is shit guys. Blame it on my illness. Smooth smooth.

How old is the girlfriend?

Shilling me softly with this group, shilling me softly

I saw teeka the other day, as soon as i yelled his name he run like a little bitch

Such a little bitch

Fuck you all, teeka is my savior. Lord teeka take me in your poooooooooooo

For real how sick are we talking

Made a lot of money with that pajeet, hope he will recover soon

Hello friends and family, today i'm sick, very sick. My call tomorrow might not be as good as before but only because i'm sick. I won't refund you because i'm sick. I work with 100 people but i'm sick. I'm so sick and chainlink is a shitfag coin, everyone who buy chainlink is a fag. A big little fag hidden in front of his computer, sad in this valentine day because he can't score. Trolling like a little bitch, sad people sad trolls, but do you know you can buy ropes on a discount at homedepot? Yes i'm talking to you little fags out there. Move your little fag ass and do something "oh i'm so stupid i don't understand shit" yes you are stupid you are dumb a morron thats why you hangout all of you on 4plebschain because you will never make it never make a penny out of crypto and never afford a fucking lambo. Bye now.

kekekek

Chainlink rule but just among the fags and a lot of them are hanging here

Amazon got better ropes you plebs

I don't want that

You are saying everyone buying chainlink is a fag? I don't understand, why?

Palm beach is dead

Not really, i hang my clothes on them and they are not resistant to the wind

Shill us your girlfriend now por favor, brazilian here tired of all the ladyboys in my country. I need real woman we are getting gayed here

Very interesting perspective, from an investment point of view pbc is a scam but work good with old people. However with the milenials its a different league and a different pace. I will wait for the issue tomorrow to make my final judgement

I'm going all in tomorrow, will report back if i'm rekt. How close?

I love you

Thats the one, covering the crypto world for free. Why pay? Thanks

Didn't he say the issue is cancelled tomorrow? I'm on cryptocatalysts

Someone is on the edge, i smell chainlink hater here. Where are our chainlink holders?