Down 80% from ATH

>Down 80% from ATH

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xkm0z/i_was_a_paid_cryptocurrency_shill_iam_here_to/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Overpumped

oversold actually. 30% rush in next 24 hours guarenteed

Ouch!

this

If the Bitgrail rumors happen, we can expect whatever NANO that they have left to be dumped in 2 days when they reopen. This should tank this coin to the depths. And if it doesn't happen who knows.

NOOOO NOT THE DUBS

Don't buy it right now wait until Bitgrail reopening shit happens.

It went from 0.00002 to 0.005 in a month. It's now still 0.001 so still massively inflated. Better sell and put in stable coins for the coming bullrun

> inb4 rants of deluded greed

user, I suggest you sell this at a loss. That's what I did. Then go all into ETC. Airdrop coming soon with new blockchain fork 1:1. Snapshot happens on March 5th.

What rumours are these? Haven't seen anything about reopening the exchange.

A guy was paid heavily to shill this on reddit and biz, he confessed.. ironclad story.. check it out reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xkm0z/i_was_a_paid_cryptocurrency_shill_iam_here_to/

surely you've dumped this already? you haven't? oh god.

fake new, complete fud

All according to plan

Xrb dicksuckers btfo

Read Twitter.
Also, for some reason, the newest News Post on Bitgrail hasn't been translated. Use Google translate and read it.
tldr: he has a """"recovery plan"""" and the exchange will reopen """"soon"""".

LITERALLY WORTHLESS

1/4 OF MAX SUPPLY IS OWNED BY SOME WOP THIEF

ARGHH MUH SUPPLY OWNED, WARN BIZ YEAHH I AM A GOOD GUY, TRUST ME YHHHHHH. LOVE ME /BIZ

was already down 80%, what can i say. Thanks whoever shilled this. Now excuse me, time to commit sodoku

the subreddit is the saddest thing on the internet
>guy in venezuela convinced some dumb restaurant owner to accept nano for his meal

People who legitimately believe this was an exit scam and not just some web designer who completely fucked up...

This is a great time to enter a position. Enter with 30% and dollar cost average your way (up or down) for the next month. The Bitgrail shit really gave this thing a hit after the market crash. I see this as an excellent buying opportunity.

Of course it was Firano being a total dumbass and fucking everything up. He's just doing everything he can to avoid legal repercussions. Shit, even FBI's on the case and numerous anons have reported Firano to fucking Interpol of all things.
Whatever happens, I'm pretty sure Firano will be held accountable. What that means, however, is anyone's guess.
Worst case scenario: Legal shit takes so long that nano will drop to $0, so it doesn't matter even if we got it all back.
Bad scenario: Firano ends up in imprisonment for debt, can't pull $170 million out of his ass, nobody gets anything except Firano's liquidated assets (guaranteed 4M nano and maybe some scraps)
Best scenario: Mercatox, Binance and KuCoin co-operate with Firano and Nano team, freeze anyone's assets that who be proven to have abused the double deposit bug, Firano's 4M stash, scraps and all the seized nano get returned to anyone provably not involved in any double deposit dicking

I'm betting on the Worst Case Scenario, but whatever happens, I'm sure Firano's life is ruined