10k by morning

Remember there are literally, LITERALLY, people on this board that sold at 5800 thinking it was going to 4k

L O L

The blockfolio guy said ~50% of people were losing money during the bull run. I think we underestimate how fucking stupid some people are.

You're right. Some people sold at the bottom. Fools. If you didn't sell >10k you should have held.

>There are people that didn't sell >15k thinking it would go straight to 100k
These are the bigger idiots

This. Those who sold at the bottom are just newfags who bought in January. Those who missed the top are really miserable, though.

Oh wow it's this thread again.
>Everybody who's cautious sold at the bottom
>Hodl through the dip
>Crash is over we bullmarket now
Eventually you guys will be right when we actually do reverse trend but you guys will probably have forgotten this by then.

>thinking it was going to 4k
>7666666

Not really. They just hodl through all of it.

As opposed to people figuratively selling at 5800? Do you even know literally even means?

delete this I'm accumulating shorts

Hahahahhahahaha how do you think they are feeling. Clutching their shekels praying to judas that btc will drop.

As usual, tripfags have no credibility

Hindsight is 20:20.

I tethered out at $18k I'm thinking one last drip to $7k and I'm back in, or if it hits $13k I'm back.

I literally cant lose.

so if you sold within the last week, you'd have missed some profits, if you bought any time before that, you'd still be in negative

>The blockfolio guy said ~50% of people were losing money during the bull run
source

google it yourself, he did an AMA. it wasn't proven to be him though so, who knows.

10K IN COMING THIS IS NOT A DRILL GET READY FAGS

That blockfolio guy was also LARPing nigger who admitted to lying the entire time in the end of the thread

>Falling for the dead cat bounce.

Smart moves.

>sold at 12k
>buys back in at 6k

I think he means 10k by mooning - bazinga

Oldfag here. Bought in 2014, sold half at 14k for the first time, then sold most of the rest at 7k expecting it to go to 4k.

it will be 20K soon enough

>Remember there are literally, LITERALLY, people on this board that sold at 5800 thinking it was going to 4k
there are people who bought above 17k thinking it was going to 50k too
only confirmes this board is retarded

...Be fearful when others are greedy. You guys get just'd.

but I bought at 3k

You're retarded if you think it wont be 50k

BTC to $100k end of year

>You're retarded if you think it wont be 50k
19k ath buyer spotted
well that was easy

You couldn't be more wrong.

if BTC does not rise nor do the other coins. BTC is the crypto world reserve currency. the flippining is a ways off, it should be ETH is worth 33% of 1 BTC but its only 10% (21M btc vs 60m ETH). stay deluded

ENJOY GOING DOWN BUDDY HAHAHAHHA

you're implying the value of the two coins are equivalent

they function differently but should have the same price per unit?

bch is going to swallow both

how can the flippining happen if the other is of less value per coin?
eth still follows BTC @ ~10%
i don't see it happening any time soon, in the future i am sure something will dethrone BTC, we don't seem close yet.
>bch is going to swallow both
fine with me I have same amount of BTC as BCH, b/c airdrop