Typical Veeky Forums user

typical Veeky Forums user

>tripled in a year
How do you only triple last year? fucking brainlet

HAHAHHAHAHA
So true

Unironically hats off to the kid for buying low and selling high, but that doesn't mean he's an investor ole' boomer boy article writer. Also fuck this kid for profiting and buying the dip he's literally only investing in Coinbase coins like the normie he is, I doubt he even knows what Link is.

More or less true. The money that you fags "invest" are fucking lunch money.

these 'le kid genius is SMART AF for buying Bitcoin' articles written by (boomer) people who have no idea what's really going on with crypto are 100% cringe

This is like that article of that black kid that was supposedly a genius for putting together a computer.

this whole article is Gold. I cant tell if its serious or a puff piece

Pretty sure that kid outperformed biz big time
Bizmonly buys high and sells low

Props for the parents letting him gamble the money and with their IDs.

Good for him. The newest generation is always better than the last (despite what the media will try to make you believe, that boomers are the best and nothing else can compare)

>bar mitzvah money
>merely a few thousand dollars goyim

"Didn't want to buy with such a high buy in"

Jesus fuck how are these people getting rich. We need to destroy cryptocurrency

>KIDS PARENTS TEACH THEM HOW TO INVEST AND GIVE THEM MONEY TO DO IT

that's fine though, the stupider the public is about this internet funny money the longer I have to get in while its still cheap.

YEAH CAUSE LINK IS A SCAM

> Weiksner
> Wimpfheimer
> Fried
you laughing, but its jews all the way down. jews learning to jew from age 2. wtf are white kids doing meanwhile?

they deserve to be above

imagine learning how to trade cryptos as a child, much like runescape or neopets

I haven't fed my neopets in 17 years

>only 3x
Come on, kid.

kikes give their young kids money to invest meanwhile joey goy is consuming tasteless bullshit straight out the womb

this reads like some article from the 90s about dot-coms

Two years ago, Julia invested thousands in mutual funds instead of crypto and now is literally coping. Dumb bitch could have been filthy rich. Haha. Jewess btfo

Watching riverdale