Private sale whore

I know things about the private sale that you dont know..
Let's just say you might wanna fork up the $25k min to get into the presale

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.lottery.com/
tokensale.lottery.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Howd you get into the private sale??

> OP might not be a fag this time shalom shabat

More info? Site doesnt show anything crypto related

wat

tokensale.lottery.com/

I bet you faggots also missed this

>Let's just say you might wanna fork up the $25k min to get into the presale
So we got to thrown in 25k into shit, we know absolutely nothing about!?

Just forked up 100k!

Brock pierce outed as a pedophile goodluck with your bags nigger

I cant give all the secrets boyo. I got into a pool though.

>reddit fags leave biz when?
>you unironically wont make it

Team, partners and investors look solid as tits. Being called a security token might have an affect for some exchanges (binance).

Only reddit fags use the term unironically

>thread not taking off
>i tried anons, see you 2nd week of march

Lol this is a literal scam. They are raising $100 million for one raffle game. You don’t even get any rights to any of their other games.

Whats with all these queers acting mysterious? Give us info or dont.

Ah. Our first biter, this is how you win user. Black Coffee wrote a small recap of their private papers. I can only give so much info user, i dont want my pool getting revoked.

Kill yourself, retard.

>former lottery director
>cso of the sf 49ers
>man city
>pantera capital
>pierce
>gatehouse media
>ceo of draftkings

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? HOW IS THIS ON NO ONES RADAR?

Maybe ive shone too much light to this normie infested board, atleast one user gets it.

they make a few good calls and think they know the market... this project does look pretty nice though desu

So during the crowdsale, it's $2.00 per token. And the total supply of tokens are 1 billion!

Price is far too high, with 1 billion supplies. Wait to buy it for pennies, when the tokens get listed on exchanges.

$1B global raffle this year will be on every major news outlet and the token pays dividends. Put it together.

Question: how much can the whitepapers realistically change? It says draft on here
tokensale.lottery.com/whitepaper

Signed up for presale thanks op

If you only got a 35% bonus well.... I feel bad for ya boy. Every single pool I saw was getting a 50% discount (ie 100% min bonus) and they won't go to a crowdsale. So you paid more than everyone else. This coin won't shoot up on speculation only based on its dividend which for Crypto is weak. Also as an actual security, it may have problems getting on exchanges outside of ethershit.

Lotto ICOs have already been done.
ICOs with humanitarian purposes have already been done
Tokens that pay dividends have already been done.
Nothing new.
Regardless, they have 1 billion supplies which is from their whitepaper, and their foolish to believe someone would pay them $2 a token, with 1 billion supply, during the ICO

It's a security token. Good luck with your shitproject, OP. I'm already dealing with the problems of two security tokens. You're overvaluing this garbage. It's a lotto, for fuck's sake. lmao

I got the 50% off, posting BlackCoffee's material so if anythig their pool gets revoked lul. Their media partnerships are outlandish and their investors are deep.

I agree on the security but security exchanges are roadmapped in 2018 pretty heavily. Security coins already thrive on normal exchanges.

All in all its a comfy fucking hold.

Exactly - they'd have over three times the coin cap of LINK!

>i didnt read the whitepaper

Implying stinkylinky's mcap means anything kek

Uh user, this got sold out before pre/crowdsale. Youre shilling something that no one can buy

I already got in with a 100% bonus, op. To bad i'm a poorfag who could only fork up 25k.

>25k + 100% into a big boy project
>dont worry user, dont worry. See you in hawaii

Are those partnerships real? Gatehouse media.. MANCHESTER CITY? Guys whats the catch im getting some serious FOMO

Dont forget about jayz recordlabel user.

Dont see that in the whitepaper???

Enjoy your security bags pajeet

Thats what will make us the monies user

Min amount to contribute on this one? I could throw 0.5 eth on this.

Maybe in public sale. 25k now.

Why the fuck do you talk about it? Its not even out yet, stop shilling a private project. What is wrong with you?