That feel when BTC is already too expensive to be bought for really big gains

That feel when BTC is already too expensive to be bought for really big gains.

Say hello to someone who joined the crypto game in 2018.
I just realized everyone who joined after 2016 is just fodder for the early investors, nothing more. They make free millions, and we get free thousands at max.

And here's the killer part:

The thing that keeps Bitcoin going is newcomers who think they're gonna be like the early investors so they pour in new money. But nobody realizes who's actually making the profit. And no, it's not the newcomers. They make 200 bucks and think they've won.

>I just realized everyone who joined after 2016 is just fodder for the early investors, nothing more
No. The real boom happened in 2017. This actually scares me most, because people made an obscene amount of money in crypto. Literally an unbelievable amount. Basically everyone who got in crypto in Q1, Q2 or Q3 2017 got rich or at leased multiplied his stack. And this is scary.

When did you join?

Just put your shit into XLM and you'll be fine. The crypto goldrush isn't over yet.

Joined last week. I got nothing to gain really.

I'm most jealous of the people who bought BTC in 2010. Imagine their wealth.

Is it better than Ripple? If yes, how?

I'm a noob so I don't really know anything about altcoins.
Bought 0.050 BTC at about 8k and I'm wondering what to do.

Free thousands is somehow not a good thing? This is why everyone hates your generation. Entitled, delusional pricks.

Don't get me wrong. But I kinda have the feeling that making thousands in crypto takes more hours of work than having a regular job.
It's not just two clicks: buy and sell. You look at charts and shit for hours every day. The hour/USD ratio may not be as great as people think.

A really good investor can only manage 20% returns a year without risk.

BTC will be up 20% by Easter, and you’re complaining?

you have no idea what is about to come

Anyone else feel like they're getting to intelligent for Veeky Forums?

Honestly, at first I thought this place was full of IQ 140 investors wearing suits, smoking cigars. It took me a couple of weeks to see this place is full of people who just throw money around based on their emotions, hoping to become rockstars and millionaires.

Yeah, i used to come here all the time but now i only take a peek every once in a while. So much bullshit and shilling spread around here it"s unreal.

That's not entirely true.
Some coins do still occasionally go x10, x100 or even x1000
Sure, nothing quite as crazy as BTC's rise from costing 0.0025 bucks a coin to 25k a coin at it's peak (an effective x900 000 increase, it's crazy to think that someone once spent 25 000 BTC to buy a fucking pizza because that's how worthless it was).

The thing you need to remember is that you'll never get big gains with a coin that's already got a high market cap. Look for coins that have low market caps and are barely even established and put some money into them then hope that you basically win the lottery.
It is still possible to go big with crypto investment, but it's not possible with any crypto that costs more than about 0.10 per coin and has a low market cap. The trick is figuring out which of these coins has the most potential for increasing it's value immensely and putting thousands into it so that when it does go x10, x100 or x1000 you reap the benefits of this.

BTC is garbage
I say this as a pre mtgox shutdown fag. I invested in it back then but don't hold it long term now. It was never even meant to be THE currency, just to prove the idea can work anyway.

>That feel when BTC is already too expensive to be bought for really big gains.
Only if you are buying the fake Bitcoin. Bitcoin (BCH) is still somewhat cheap. Just buy one and you'll be set.

>BCH going anything more than x10
Fucking stupid faggot.

which is THE currency

Dogecoin obviously

>That feel when BTC is already too expensive to be bought for really big gains.

This is questionable. We don't know how high BTC would go; or at least I do remember people were saying exactly this when BTC was around $600...that's when I entered crypto back then.

Yes, the gains of early adopters will be higher, but we are still good. I was also a faggot in the past, sold everything around $700, then I FOMO'd and bought at $2000, $2600, holding everything, and now I bought some more at $9300. Of course it could be better if I bought more at $600, but I can tell you that it is not that easy to HODL, as many people experienced already. :-)

Reading the threads in Veeky Forums always warms my heart. The vast majority of you see the world as black and white and don't do your proper due diligence to get ahead.

Stay poor, user.

BTrash will never win. Roger Ver already tarnished his name with that horrible interview.

Look at it from a PR perspective.

He became a meme in the crypto world, BCH will never be Bitcoin. It's a worse version of Litecoin that memes that "it follows Satoshi's true vision." The coup attempt already happened and it failed. Everybody knows Roger's intentions now as if it wasn't obvious before.

Now here's the best part. The giant flaming that comes out of BCH "It's the real Bitcoin and Bitcoin is Bitcoin Core... but do NOT call Bitcoin Cash BCASH because that is NOT acceptable."

There's only room for one POW dominant currency out there and it's most certainly not BTrash.

When it gets to $1mil that's still 100x gains.

A gain is a gain user. Why would you want to miss out on an easy fucking gain. Bitcoin will be 50k EOY. You could x5 your money. Why wouldn't you?

>When it gets to $1mil that's still 100x gains.

Exactly my thought. I am not shilling now, but no matter from which perspective I look at it, the blockchain is a permanent ledger which cannot be destroyed by any entity by any means - only if someone would shutdown the whole internet, but then fiat financing system would probably also stopped working, along with many other things. But other than that it is un-destroyable.

In my humble opinion, much more people will want to buy BTC, if they realize this point. My only explanation why they didnt do it yet is that they yet dont understand this point. (I mean people who have spare money which they invested somewhere).

just buy some other shitcoin then, that has a lower marketcap

Can't tell if you're a massive brainlet or a tryhard at larping.

>just buy some other shitcoin then, that has a lower marketcap

1) It might already have reached alltime high, you can't know.
2) it might not grow more quickly than BTC.

Instant and feeless transactions with dapps Just a matter of time until the technology arrives. 99.9% of shitcoins die, everything moves to this blockchain platform.

Man i'm hungry

just wait until it dips to 4k

Actually no dude it isn't quite like that - the people who got in before you have sold. Some guys in 2011 sold tens thousands of BTC for several dollars.

You get up to a certain point, you want to cash out to do whatever it is. It cycles and re-ups each time at a higher price however its aim is to consume fiat by disseminating into as many hands as possible.

A BTC has (so far) 8 decimal places for a reason...

>pic related

you shouldnt be! if you would have bought 100$ of btc back then.....once i would have gone up and lets say now your stack is worth 1k or maybe 10k......you probably would have sold! also you would have probably kept your btc on mt.gox and lost all in the hack and would be contemplating sudoku now!
also maybe your 100$ after becoming 10k suddenly became 3k, you would have panic sold.....the fuck ups along the way asre infinite.

i bought eth at ico.....i had 193 of them.....sold in 2016 @14$......took me months to get over my error (poorfag here)....you just have to accept it and look at the future!

No user. See:

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

if you seriously think this, then you don't understand just how significant crypto is—being wealth that can be transferred instantaneously, globally, and is always operational.
we're gonna see an enormous marketcap on the crypto market; i would say that we've only seen it reach 1/100th of its peak, but i wouldn't wanna make myself look stupid when it goes even higher.
bitcoin cash is definitely gonna be worth millions per coin some day, and bitcoin core is probably gonna be worth millions too—probably sooner, because of nocoiners buying in.

if you haven't bought LINK by now— which only became available to regular investors in september 2017, by the way—then you've got a lot of JUSTing to go through yet.

but $LINK you absolute retard it's literally your only hope

>tfw had 50 bitcoin in 2012.

>tfw spent nearly all of it as soon as I purchased it

>A year later I saw it had shot way up

>YAY I CAN BUY WAY MORE DRUGS WITH MY REMAINING BITCOIN

I blame my parents for me being a brainlet

I hate working. I got 12 grand. I'm going all in based on what you said user. If it fails I will literally kill myself. I hope you're prepared to have blood on your hands.

just buy JNT and WAN when it hits the exchanges and you will be in lambo land in 1-2 years

I thought BTC was too expensive at 5 bucks and didn't buy any.

you can still make 5x gain by the 2019 ese

In fucking what? Not BTC

Nope. XLM is great tech - better than XRP. But it'll hit maybe $1 at the most. It's intended to be stable. No passive income either - staking it only give 1% to offset inflation.

I finally just threw in the towel at 42c. Not willing to wait on it to hit $1 again in 6 months when NULS is taking off soon. And that's a 10x.

>bitcoin cash is definitely gonna be worth millions per coin some day, and bitcoin core is probably gonna be worth millions too
Some redditfags claimed that this is a 'mathematical impossibility'. Can you explain why a price of 1M/BTC is realistic?

Why not? 10k now. 50k by 2019 is possible.

NULS will do that. QTUM. ICX. Maybe REQ. Lotta good ones around.

BTC is only for richfags looking for a "store of value".

if you shorted then bought the dip with 100x leverage you could be rich already. why are you still poor user?

>I finally just threw in the towel at 42c.
You've cashed out?

Some coins with a big market cap ( ie 1 billion) can still 80x if you can hold on for 5 years.

Read Chainlink whitepaper

Lmfaooooo

>Joined last week and I'm not a millionaire yet.
It's a bear market you idiot, you need to have some patience. Consider yourself lucky, you got in cheap and you'll be making money soon

same principles apply today

Apparently you're retarded

>blockchain is good
>so BTC must rocket

That's not how it goes. BTC will be replaced.