You done fucked up

F

they will probably push it slightly above 10k for final short squeeze
you are fucked OP

>his liquidation price is at 9950
>pump it some more
>he's liquidated, good, now dump it

bitmex is gambling. the house always wins with gambling

I did that the first time btc hit 10k, then it went to 20k in like 3 days or something.

It probably wont pass 10k the back down to 6k.

How big was your position OP?

made me laugh

goodbye

about $45,000

In all seriousness, you deserve it if you're not larping. Absolute fucking retard, putting your liquidation price just below resistance.

Sorry OP

Lmao, I’ll keep an eye out for you on the BitRekt twitter

later

goodbye user

rip

True. On the other hand it doesn't matter though. BTC is going to go to at least 10500/11000.

You hedged by going long too, right?

Goodnight sweet prince

remember when 50% margin longs on stocks were considered reckless?

But resistance is 10800-11000 in both meme-lines as well as fibonacci?

Not 10k

How does that work amyway the bit rekt ?

wekt

Lol

Psychological resistance>fibonacci brainlet meme lines

top was 9946 on bitfinex
you lucky bastard

Hope every last gambler on bitmex gets liquidated

BACK IN THE GREEN BOYS

totally random number>Psychological resistance>fibonacci brainlet meme lines

just closed my short at the bottom of that dip and went long
gg

are you serious

new liquidation price 9330

lmao no way you got your order filled

It's gonna dump a bit more. Dumping to like 9200

whats wrong with u guy ?

Price on Bitfinex hit 9947 then started tanking. Are you a god? I guess I don't know what exchange you use as I don't short or long, but damn, if your liquidation price was literally 3 dollars higher than the price hit you may just be the luckiest man in the world. Go buy a lottery ticket.

gambling addiction
one of the reasons crypto became so popular last year is that all the addicts moved here from poker and forex

you must be the worst trader I've ever seen

Ok can someone update me here, did he close his short and then go long even though his liquidation price was never hit? Did he just maybe lose everything tonight? I don't short or long, but piecing together the posts that seems to be what happened. I'm only responding to you because you seem to be following this better than I am.

GREEN

he opened his shirt too early and got super close to liquidation price but trend reversed before that happened and the short became profitable again
instead of waiting for the bottom he prematurely closed the short and opened new long position instead, even though we clearly didn't hit the bottom of the dip at that point
now he's basically gambling on BTC not going below 9330 before it moves above his entry price (likely in 9600 range)

Seeing as how I'm asking what happened the word GREEN in all caps doesn't really help. Did you get fucked? Because if your first liquidation price was 9950 and if you use Bitfinex it never got hit.

Thanks love, that's what I thought. Lol, I love this place.

back to 6k

Do I sense another Fluctuation between the mid 1k mark? Hovering between 9.5k and 9.6k......
This is a good sign
At this point, it would be good to long once it hits 9.4/9.3k

Its funny, yesterday people said: dont buy at 9,3, 9,4k, wait for the dip!. and now people should buy their.

virgin bear skeptic "sensible trader" vs chad bitmex gambler

nice I did the same, don't listen to the retards ITT.

Kill your self while fomo kicks in when we're at 11k Tmro