Matrix - MAN

Coin has been mentioned by a few 'ask me anything' types on biz recently. Thoughts on it?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/matrix-ai-network/

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-3-most-promising-public-blockchain-projects-from-china-for-2018-26582430bf58
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/matrix-ai-network/
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/time-traveller-man-from-2028-makes-specific-predictions-for-the-future/news-story/c410773ecf14d3b34df9deeeb5153b7a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shhhhh

20x in a month

Has a really strong team
Main net now launching this year
China government approva

AI on the blockchain seems like one o the greatest memes ever paddled around

>more AI pipedream coins that go nowhere
>shilled by some gook LARPing two different times as some crypto big shot
yeah fuck off

well im pretty new to the coin and my only concerned about whether theres gonna be new stuff coming out of it to keep interest up. or if its gonna be pretty quiet until the end of the year when mainnet launches. held ark for months last year and regret it since the team is so shit at updates or hype

AI created blockchain ya goofus

biz shills it = don't Buy it
biz fuds it = you buy

i signed up of the airdrop, joined the telegram, the other night they wanted ppl to shill for an extra 10 tokens. haven't even airdropped the first 10 yet....
If you think about what they are trying to do, although it sounds good. Have you guys used google translate recently? It does work well, but would i trust it on a contract, NO. so why would matrix work?

this

also, i'm a programmer / software architect, closely following the capabilities of ai and neural networks, and code generation is NOT something a neural network is good at, let alone writing smart contracts.

also looked at the whitepaper - looks like 4yr old's powerpoint presentation vaguely mentioning AI and machine learning concepts

can any other programmer look into this?

that doesnt matter newfriend

If you're talking about watchbro he is a LARPer.

article has info on it
hackernoon.com/the-3-most-promising-public-blockchain-projects-from-china-for-2018-26582430bf58

DLETE THIS

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/matrix-ai-network/
I better go buy XRB and VEN then.

we welcome our new overlord

> VEN

ok

> NAS

double ok

> MAN

oh fuck he's retarded

is this a new tactic? mention really good coins and then shill a shitty one among good ones and hope nobody notices?

exactly. there is not a single AI coin that
doesn't suck. BTO, DBC, AGI are shitcoins.
NLP code generation isn't feasible and doesn't need a blockchain.

fuck off

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/time-traveller-man-from-2028-makes-specific-predictions-for-the-future/news-story/c410773ecf14d3b34df9deeeb5153b7a
robots will be the future fags

kek

bump

The rahu coin, I like it