REQ

Will I make it with 29k REQ?

Been accumulating over the last couple of months but feel I still dont have enough.

Post your stack and price prediction EOY.

>29k $15

11.5K $1.00

$1 user? Thats not very optomistic?

10k, 60$

10k 5$

10k $100 because that will make me a millionaire.

Also unironcally around $5
$15 next year

Guys looking at the github of REQ the last 2 weeks have been entirely spend on Ledger support. So I'm 100% sure the update will be purely about ledger support.

Does this mean the price will pump or dump? I'd rather know now so that I can sell and buy back more when it's low.

it always goes back down after the update, so sell the top, buy back later on

Trips confirm

It depends on the news I don't know if ledger support has the same impact as an exchange listing or not. I'm not really familiar with how a community reacts to an update like that.

dump, gonna buy more this weekend

Dubs confirm

it's not the actual announcement, it's the leading-up-to-it. From the past every announcement has seen a bump, the scale depends.

Dubs confirm

Prophecy is real.

trips confirm what? that its purely about ledger support? or that it will pump or dump? retard

It will be about both. Plus another big announcement.

>pic related retard

ahahahahahahahah

let me repeat

ahahahahahah

8k, 10-25$ eoy
I don't care about being a millionaire. My goal in crypto is to get 50k+ and improve my quality of life a bit.

What an underachiever.

6k $4-$6

40k, $8

They said in their last update they would be working on ledger shit as well as other things. You guys are fucking stupid

Coinbase already beat REQ to the punch with their button
Why are people still buying this?

Yes, keep thinking that. Don't forget to dump before the update. Nothing will go wrong, I promise. :^)

800, $2.67

Coinbase commerce (powered by req) power movies. BOI.

this. all the small stacks think itll go to double digit $

That was not my point, brainlet. It will go to double digits. You're deluded if you think otherwise.
t. 50k

120k, would be happy with $1 or $2

6000 REQ. $5 EOY

260,000, $12-15

i just like to have my estimate to be beaten

Ok papi

Very nice.

Unstoppable

Oh and my estimate is $17 EOY

what were your previous holds?

16k/10 $

Neo from $4 to $80, then VEN from $2 to $8. Missed out on the BTC pump in the fall and I wish I cashed out early Jan, my ATH was $380K

thx for replying, godspeed with your investment user

any other holds?

Guys I have a boner now for more than an hour already.. do I need to go to the doctor??

Wish I had 300K.

You trade it?

I had to let my REQ bags go. Sold and put it into CND.

REQ had so much potential, but their github is pathetic. Shitty code, low-commit frequency.

Someone is going to beat them to the punch.

Sure, there's plenty of room for competition in this market, but I'll revisit REQ in Q3.

Good potential, but this thing ain't going anyway for another year. No FOMO.

There is not a single other project trying to do what REQ is doing. Weak fud and reddit spacing -
disregarded as a cancer you are.

100k, gonna sell when it hits the same price as LINK again

sorry REQ bros, would much rather have 100k LINK than 100k REQ

Just have both?

This. At the moment a portfolio should heavily favor REQ, due to the lower price, but eventually 50/50 diversification is a patrician choice.