>sell large amounts of BTC on gdax
>rest of the world start panic selling
>Americucks are yelling "Weak hands, weaks hands HOLD, HOLD"
>meanwhile P&L = +300%
>buy back/close my position + flip it by going long with leverage
>they see a green candle
>"BUY DA DIP BUY DA DIP"
>make another +300% profit

Thanks you for your retardation Americucks, a market needs to have retards to transfer money out of their pockets into mine.
I'm accumulating satoshis to be filthy rich when BTC reaches 20k and beyond again.
Just keep holding a tanking asset instead of making bank on it.

Go educate yourself on how to make gains in this market

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/SVU1C1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don’t know what that means

I have no idea how or where to "short" or whatever that shit you kids talk about is ;_;

See

thank you senpai I will read that and get back to you

be safe, low leverage.

Australian here.

Are you saying I should buy bitcoin now?

this faggot is becoming more annoying then the omega fag, hmm omega dissapears this faggot starts showing up...

regardless you are larp faggot kys

Go see for additional advice on shorting. OP you're the man. And burgers you can use BitMEX, just sign up with a proxy. Use this referral link for 10% off fees. Make sure you read my thread to learn how to pay 0 fees. Referral link:
bitmex.com/register/SVU1C1

Once you get signed up, don't do anything stupid like open a 100X leverage position. Read about margin trading and then read some more. You can never learn too much. Remember anons, limit orders and stop losses to not lose money.

Lol. Eurosharts don't have enough money to move the market either way. Americhads make money in all markets unlike Eurodummies that cry literally everyday as they lose their lunchmoney.

Wait I take that back. OP is one of this massive faggots that copies and pastes all my posts to shill his referral.

Didn't you faggots lose all your money thinking it was going to go down to 6k again?

he said, shilling in the thread.
you've been backtraced varg4242

Wow, that's cute, are you going to able to finally afford your health insurance with that?

>buttmad europoor

Autism. I'm honestly impressed.

Dalios is going to fuck Europe, he has just Sold $22 billion of stocks he does not own....
He is expecting to buy them for $11 billion

This twists the plot a bit. He comes on Veeky Forums with Amerimutt shit so the easily fooled eurosharts will align with his message and fall for the affiliate link scam, go to bitmex, and lose all their money. OP is either a pajeet or an Americhad duping eurotards and giving them what they deserve.
At any rate, you eurodummies fucking deserve it. HAHAHAHAHAHA

t. degenerate gambler

thanks op just bought 100k

How did you piece together a 4 day old troll box message to me?
I'm a burger. Do you really think a pajeet could write this well?

Tfw he thinks it's hard to afford health insurance in the US

You are fucking retarded OP that's not how you do it

Why the fuck would I use a margin position in a market this corrective?
Are you fucking braindead?

Are you a pussy?

by not being a newfag

How many referrals do you have?

less than 5 active ones.

>Euros and others can sign up but US users are banned

Well fucking why?

I've had 60 XBT turn over in the last week

Because they don't want regulation

Because americuck
If you know experience traders that are interested by trading something that moves more than stocks shill them, they have MUCH higher turnover.

>hurr durr can't into vpn
Fuck off euroshart

Are you retarded? I don't need a fucking VPN, check your lack of privilege.

OP europoor faggot who already liquidated himself

You stupid fuck, I didn't say you needed one. I was saying apparently you are too fucking retarded to know what one is cuz it's the only thing "standing in the way" between Americhads and bitmex. You should be glad eurofucks don't need one cuz if they did, eurococksucker presence on bmex would be precisely fucking zero as evidenced by your idiotic post. Furthermore, your OP is a fucking disaster and if you are actually following it, you will lose money. Again, typical for euroshitstains.

You should have quoted the user that asked why usa is blocked then, you fucking moron

Fuck you faggot. I'll quote whoever the fuck I please. If you euromorons would get a clue we wouldn't even be having this discussion*
*the OP is a shill for bitmex aimed at duping eurocucks onto the exchange to lose their money. Please try to keep up, dumbass.

How many referrals have you got with this method?

>be retarded like OP
>short bitcoin with leverage
>Get short squeeze'd
>Cry irl and act like a big player on Veeky Forums

These bitmex shill threads are getting out of hand btw, mods need to delete this shit.

Remember, if someone goes out of their way to "help" you, youre probably not gonna be the winner at the end of the day. There are no free lunches

Cool post but I bet you own no guns and I’m sure as shitbtacjing yoru IP. Best believe when I find yoru gay little crypto ass me and my Russian mob friends are gonna pull your finger nails till you give the pass key. Tell me more about your margin crypto trades big rich no guns faggot.

>be american
>sell before going to bed
>buy at 10% lower when wake up
>repeat

So apparently LINK can be shorted, where would that be and has anyone tried?