Link coin to be discontinued

due to failed partnership with some of the major banking/ insurance companies .

annoucement incoming this saturday

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/sergeydnazarov
smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn tnx op just sold my stack!

you fucking dog cunt lying piece of fucking shit pajeet mother fucker. fuck off with your lies

Chainlink is just a shitty useless version of hyperledger.

>2.6kb 104x104 logo
How far will it go

Thanks OP, better sell right away

First of all you’re French. That means you have AIDS.

Memes aside can someone tell me why link is better than eth for smart contracts?

And that means you are a Moderator who works FOR FREE.
Hueheuehue

Eth doesn't have external awareness.
ChainLink doesn't do smart contracts, it makes them feasibly by obtaining external data for them.
It is also blockchain agnostic meaning another currency that supports smart contracts, Neo, for example, could use it as well.

Read the whitepaper, it does not replace eth or any other blockchain/dag, it supplements them

>People think OP is lying
>They aren't aware Sergey purged all references of LINK from his profile and now promotes himself as CEO of SmartContracts.com
linkedin.com/in/sergeydnazarov

He already made money out of his token off retards just to realize the oracle problem is just a side problem most crypto will solve on their own, he ditched it in favor of becoming a full fledged smart contract firm

In the upcoming talk for sunday he won't make a single mention of LINK and will just promote his new business

Fuuuckkkkk jooosted

Damn, this is actually true. Poor linkies.

He probably never even had it on his LinkedIn to begin with.

>now promotes himself as CEO of SmartContracts.com
>meanwhile at smartcontract.com/

FUCK YOU STOP FUDDING MY FUCING TOKEN YOU KIKE SHILL

It isn't. Stay the hell away from this token! I can't emphasise this enough. It will send your portfolio negative - you will end up owing the blockchain - no lies only truth. Sell every LINK you have. ANd get your loved ones to sell all of theirs.

Top kek you fucking faggot janitor, kys

>This FUD is terrible.
Hyperledger doesn't even need LINK.
Their private chains are designed to require an oracle to allow cross-chain data to work in a secure manner.
Without an oracle anytime a chain needs access to data on another chain, both parties' entire ledger would become visible to the other.
This is by design (think of it like subletting), and their design includes their own oracles, which they have already built and are working perfectly.
There's literally no need at all for LINK on Hyperledger.
If you're still holding this after the email leaks, you're retarded.

>téléchargement (1).png

>not even trying anymore

Can confirm, live by a factory where they manufacture the LINK tokens and the building is shutting down.

wtf guys... i just checked, and it's true!

Merci