JUSTd

It was all a scam...

Why, what happened?

my wife she don't believe me....no no no no

It's up from a month ago keep calm and.

There wasn't a thread on page 1 so he had to make one, that's what happened.

Wow what a surprise. If you fucks just put your money in Ethpyramid and promoted it you’d earn incredible amounts of money for life.

Christ, user, you’re pathetic.

You buy jibrel you support terrorism

Exactly why i am invested.

Imposter of Da Hongfei on their fake "conference" revealed himself. We were fooled, because that fucking asians all look the same.

PLS TALAL SIR PLS UNLBLOCK FROM TG SIRS

Post the original, let them get really scared

enough of this /pol/ coin, its getting fucking old

new fags beware, this is a huge joke revolving around jews. Do your own research, do not fall for it.

if a coin don't moon as soon as you bought it it's a scam? damn you guys are all a bunch of retards.
The absolute fucking state of bizlets

Even better, i love /pol/

I am all in right now.

This coin is a scam. Prove us wrong.

Anons don't let them fool you. They are fudding JNT so they can buy more with their low budget shit. DYOR and you will see that JNT is gold.

AHHHHHH. i am confused.

50 percent are fudding
50 percent are shilling

We need a poll from /pol/

Just DYOR and you will see that this project is very good.

DYOR or kys faggot. if you invest based on what other people tell you you deserve to lose money, faggot.

Give me some pajeet price predictions. When can i buy my lambo? And how much JNT do i need.

thx just bought 100k

because the CEO of binance and founder of NEO attended this "scam's" conference

user, they were literally paid to come to the conference to lend some legitimacy to this scam coin. With your lunch money that you threw in during the ICO, I might add

Probably $60 before EOY. How much before depends. They get their institutional banking license in Q3 and the DAO is in Q4 so it will probably rise before than but the degree is questionable.

We are likely to see a billion or two MCAP within the next month or two from speculation alone if the partnerships materialize.

Yesterday a serious source told me that the binance CEO was paid GREATLY to attend to the (fake) conference

Fucks sake! I knew I shouldn't have invested in this pajeetery!

How bigly was that greatly?

$60? That is a very conservative estimate and would only lead to a 10B mcap.

Do you think the announcement next week from the sheikh partnership will satisfy the pajeets?

Some say it was yuge, too yuge to express in numbers.

This user heared it too...this whole project is so weird

>serious source

Oh man, that is bad. Maybe your source is wrong and just miss something? I would really kms if coin I put all my lifesavings in turn out to be a scam=((

It's not on a large exchange so unlikely. If it hits Binance before the announcement it might see a 300M cap within a week or two.

oh ffs just put it in a wallet and walk the fuck away for a few months if FUD this weak can get to you.

B-but... The serious source said...

Srly. The binance CEO was paid GREATLY and flew around the half globe to the conference. Have you even listened to the conference? He said they wont list any coins, because they get paid.

Do you think it will dump with kucoin?

It still is and will continue to be

Ah yes, the project Pinocchio.