ANGER

OK
BTC RISES ALTS TANK
BTC CRASHES ALTS TANK
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO

stay in fiat or short alts, it's not that hard, duh

>BTC RISES ALTS TANK

gonna need a source on this pajeet
my alts are up 50% in the past week, what the fuck do you own?

All in on U-Cash

you must be new

Uh no sweetie, my alt is an APACHE HELICOPTER

You got those fun coins don't you?

Hello darkness my old friend. This will teach newfags to keep some BTC/ETH

BAR stupid motherfucking BAR. Every fucking day my shitfolio get rekt by this worthless shitcoin. I has halved in value in a two weeks and keeps dropping. New exchanges, new partnerships just make things worse. Why is this so fucking shit.

Crypto is a SCAM.. youve been warned

Did you even bother to look at the roadmap? No major events until 2020. Good luck holding that one.

Btc up> alts down
Btc down> alts down
Btc sideways> alt season

Simple as that

Wait for BTC to stop moving and then buy altcoins cheap.

Decouple from the shitcoin.

Buy ETH.

Stop repeating memes and take an actual look at the market we have right now, btc and (major) alts have a correlation of 1 right now, in either direction.

just leave BTC to normies and buy something that won't cause environmental disaster.

It was supposed to be a quick trade. Coin gets listed on Cobinhood, FatBTC and HitBTC volume increase, value goes up I leave.
Also something is being launched in March.

Hello newfag.

Last alt season started with btc euphoria.
IF bitcoin doesn't crash after 11-12k, or start going up, I think it's better to dump alts for a good 3-4 months

What? Alts are doing great you fucking idiot. What are you buying? XRB?

False dichotomy, faggot. BTC goes sideways, alts........

?

my alts are up

git gud kiddo

But that's just literally a false statement.

All alts didn't suddenly have ground-breaking news or anything they are simply going up because BTC is going up.

And everytime alts go down it's actually because BTC is going down.

Except when BTC was at 19k most alts were at ATH as well. Not saying it doesnt happen but your theory is retarded and kys

WHAT DO WHAT DO AAAAAAAA

consider the whole thing a commodity and don't put more than 12 or 13 percent of your money in

> brought a few litecoin at 150 each
> sold yesterday at 220 each

not bad. hope it dips again so i can repeat.

all my alts are in teh green OP
maybe you should pick better coins

This is the exact reason I stopped trading altcoins and started margin trading bitcoin on BitMEX. Whenever altcoins start recovering grandpa bitcoin comes along and shits his pants