IT'S DROPPING LIKE A FUCKING STONE

WE'LL LITERALLY NEVER SEE 10K EVER. IT'S FUCKING OVER

calm down it's not even dropping that hard

To be this new.... Fuck off faggot

cant wait to see the sad state of biz when it continues dropping

You started the exact same thread 30 mins ago. Faggot. Stop spamming biz with your bullshit

>OH LAWDY IT DROPPED A COUPLE HUNDRED

calm your tits
thats hardly enough to call it a dip

u dont really understand what happened today, do you?

suck it cucks

the manipulated pump is over, retards fomoed in, whales dumped.

we go down to at least 4k this time

I'm far from convinced that it won't tank soon. I I think it's very unlikely the dip is really over, or that we've even seen most of it. Too many people who got scared in the last few weeks will sell whenever it rises a bit because that's all they were waiting to get out.

what is going to take to all you motherfucker drop this game and go back playing with your dolls?
price goes up 100$ WE BULL NOW STRAP IN, drops 100$ next 30m AAAAA PINK WOJAK. Seriously kill yourself niggers

This is unrelated. check out the video of Tyler the creator interviewing Seth rogen. pretty good.

Fudding retard, kys

your da is unrelated fuck off

90% of these threads are posted by fudding faggots like you who shorted or sold low and now desperately want it to collapse. Stay butt blasted

Whenever the kike whales want to drop the price they spam this board with pink wojaks. It doesn't matter if the price is actually collapsing or not. They're trying to put fear in your hearts and make you panic sell. Don't let the kike whales and their manipulation FUD win

>watch this video of a washed up nigger interview a washed up dude lmao weed loud mouthed leftist retard
You have to go back.

it dropped thanks to eurofags.
let amerifats pump it

>drops three hundred dollars are after pumping steadily for three days
>s-see guys I told you it was gonna c-crash! R-right guys??
>p-please dip

Enlighten us. BTC pumped. What else?

>I...its gonna c...cr...crash to 4k this ti...time

Said the increasingly nervous brilliant mind for the 96th time this week.

Nigger, it only just broke 9k last night.

Shhh

Breethe

tested 10k, failed.
this is expected, because with all the more organized investors pouring in we are getting a lot more people who are more than happy to sell after getting 10-15% in the span of a few days, and the buy volume in crypto has never been very concentrated around the current "value"

You haven't even seen that sweet new year in-flow of hongbao dude, each year it gets bigger....

t. sold at 6k

When are you going to realise buttcoin and other "coins" can't buy you anything lmaooooo

Oh Jesus Christ just fuck off.

Bearfag here. Friendly reminder I have yoh fags a warning 7 or so hours ago. I bet you thought it was just fud huh? This was a beautiful bull trap that you cucks ran into. Anyways it's 5 am here and I haven't slept. I'll see you guys tomorrow , you'll know when you see me.

Bearfag confirms this. I live in amerilard land. They pumped this bitch all yesterday and today. Tues night was an insane fomo buy off. Americans started it then it got late and chinks went insane with the fomo breaking all sell walls in the way. Obviously a non sustainable pump

It's already going back up.

Enjoy 10k+ when you wake up

Please stop posting you're on par with the omega loser