How is this actually lower than Bitcoin?

>faster transaction speeds
>better technology
>lower fees
>creator is still with the project making updates and fixing anything that needs fixing
>has more supply in circulation than bitcoin
>still is priced lower and has more potential for upside

Will this one coin be poised to overtake Bitcoin in the future or will it be doomed to be nothing more than Bitcoin's little brother, the silver to bitcoin's gold? It's really miles better than bitcoin and I can never fathom how this isn't gaining as fast as a traction as bitcoin.

It is gaining on BTC now. True LTC/BTC ratio is 1/5. It appears we will approach that ratio asymptotically.

It's all about the word of mouth. Tech whise bitcoin is obsolete and everybody knows it, but nobody cares about tech, right? LN is completly against the original basic principles of crypto / blockchcain.

This is what I'm banking on but hindsight is 20/20. Remember that markets are irrational. It does have potential for an upside though. Even the charts show this but until the mentality of "silver to bitcoin's gold" goes away, this will never rise to its true value.

1. yes because lwss people are using it
2. faster blocktime which means its less secure

>better technology
1. what better technology? it just has a 4x faster blocktime. sure all new changes get implemented faster on ltc than btc but still how is ltc more technologically advanced?

>lower fees
again because less people are using it

>creator is still with the project making updates and fixing anything that needs fixing
having the creator still around makes it more centralized because it has a single figure as a point of failure remember the summer FUD when they faked Vitalik's death in a car accident?)

whats so grat a bout that?

yes i agree with this.

dont get me wrong ltc is nice and could become nice for payments online but saying its better than btc is crazy

BCH is also better in terms of tech. It's faster, has lower transaction fees and envisions itself being closer to what Satoshi envisioned Bitcoin to be. But like user said, it's all about brand recognition explaining BTC's price over all other cryptocoins. Ripple, ETH, Link and Monero are literally loads better in terms of speed, security and decentralization than BTC, BCH and LTC ever will.

By the way, BCH/BTC chart. It also has upsides.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahah...... Oh my God the fucking morons that believe this sort of bullshit. No wonder you poor cunts stay as such. Ltc to overtake btc!!! You heard it here first ......

Hardly better tech, they just changed a few parameters. If you want Bitcoin with better tech and actual innovation then look into Decred. Check the roadmap when it's released this week, should be good. Much greater upside potential with this coin.

Because every single one of the qualities you describe are only caused by lower value and lower use.
It's literally a lower valued bitcoin, it would have exactly the same issues as BTC if it were valued the same and used in the same proportion.

>t. pnd pajeet

Do the math, brainlet. At 1/5 the price of BTC, BTC still has the bigger marketcap. Therefore, LTC doesn't overtake BTC. wew lad

Took over 20 minutes for my transfer
Shit coin

1:5 price ratio with bitcoin would be a dream for me.

and to think I was happy with 2 LTC... fuck

As opposed to Bitcoin's 28 minutes transaction speed? Take note I paid higher fees for a medium transaction speed too. If I paid lower it would've been even more delayed.

>better technology
>lower fees

Now compare this to XRP.

You lost.

bitcoin's value is 'digital gold'

btc is crypto

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCOIN MAXIMALISTS UGH ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING EVERY DAY. BITCOIN BLOWS STOP THINKING ITS THE GOOD COIN FIRST IS NOT BEST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

myspace is social networking

>How is this actually lower than Bitcoin?

Not even a good troll, kys OP.

you must be a dumb nigger. Litecoin supports lightning networks and Charlie Lee said LTC should be the testnet for bitcoin when it comes straight down to it. Holy fuck you're stupid.

Basically all of this

Am i gonna make it?

wtf is this shit?

63 ltc or 63,000 ltc?

Why are you so retarded you nazi fuck?

Dumb fuck it’s 63 LTC

Yeah you’re gonna make it. LTC will be 10k one day.

MUH REICH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Ripple, ETH

Ripple isn't even a crypto currency and has zero decentralization. Eth doesn't scale and has a huge surface attack area. BCH does NOT have better tech, it's a copy/paste of BTC with no development and roadmap for tackling scaling at a meaningful level.

>XRP

Literally is vaporware that has never been used for anything.

How is Paypal actually lower than Bitcoin?
>better technology
>lower fees
>has exactly the supply in circulation as your fiat

Will this one coin be poised to overtake Bitcoin in the future or will it be doomed to be nothing more than Bitcoin's little brother, the silver to bitcoin's gold? It's really miles better than bitcoin and I can never fathom how this isn't gaining as fast as a traction as bitcoin.