Does this business offer anger you as well?

This landwhale wants to be a sugar baby. Without doing anything sexual. She wants you to give her lots of money to take her out to dinner and talk.

She is an adult, so is whomever agrees to her offer. I have nothing to do with it. It doesn't affect me in any way. But I get so damn angry over this. Why? Do you get angry as well?

The first thing I learned on Veeky Forums in 2005 when I was but a weak-handed teenlet: don't get mad

Become Chad.
These roasties die off pretty fast.

I like that the life expectation is negotiable.

>A few extra pounds
Bitch looks bigger than the marshmallow man

You are not alone OP, but a simple reaction of disgust is all you need to feel. This bag of fat ain't fooling anyone. Even THOTs get kicked to the curb once their pussy gets loose.
My advice is just press on and use this moment to commit yourself to being a better person. Get Veeky Forums, buy some crypto, earn money IRL and a nice QT will find you. Best not to give them anything until they give you something. Life is all about exchange and only a brainlet makes trades at a loss.

wise words. anybody who gets mad or angry is just a weak pussy. he lets others control himself and his mindset instead of just doing what he wants. angry people are literally the bottom of human existence.

Life expectancy isn't, that's for sure

Because you realise the likelihood that some idiot will take her up on it, and that her making the offer is not at all unrealistic, and what that tells you about modern western civilisation makes you realise how bad things are.

Don’t worry OP, I’m sure she’ll meet the right man who will hogtie her, skin her alive and make her squeal like a.... her.

i wanna pork that piggy

> a few extra pounds

>roastie

lol maybe she will get someone to bring her to mcdonalds drive thru and watch netflix, can’t hate on a girl for trying to get the nice things in life

Few extra pounds it says.... I think she is lying

open relationship, my fiancee uses this site (assuming it's SA) it's absurd how many girls on here aren't looking for "anything sexual" like seriously? You have next to nothing to offer then....

>I let my fiance cuck me
Pathetic

Because it shows that the pussy value in the west in an incredibly inflated bubble, the price of pussy has never been so high in the history of mankind. Sex-bots will fix all that and make the price of pussy near 0 (maybe males will begin to worth more than females who knows)

>a few extra pounds
HAHAHAHAHAH

You are only pissed because you wouldn't stand a chance to do the same.

>a few extra pounds

disgusting

In Amerifatia it's probably just an average bodyfat level