A new player coming out?

Guys,

I'm a CS student at l'école polytechnique in the paris area, and today I had an internship at EDF (1st power supplier in europe) for an internship in blockchain tech.

Now I won't be taking the internship since they don't pay a lot (and I'm not done accumulating link) and the idea is a little similar to what Tezos were trying to do (formal verification, the french have a hardon for that boring Frama-C
why3 shit).

Now the interesting part is what we talked about in the interview, the guy knows a shit ton about crypto (I won't post his name since that'll make me easily identifiable which is not a good idea on Veeky Forums), and he told me about Tezos and how unethical they were and some shit, but the interesting thing is that he talked about a new ICO coming in a few months about blockchain APIs, so I asked him about it and he said it was going to be like Chainlink but for industries, now I didn't get it since the tech would be the same so why not port it to finance, anyways it worried me a little since he talked about partnerships with big industrial groups and has a good academic teams from major schools in France.

Wanted to share with you, I hold 10,000 link and wouldn't sell for nothing, but I'm a little hesitant if I should continue accumulating or wait for this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1r44z0vd7n8
mobius.network/#section-team
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This would be more compelling if each paragraph were properly broken up into more than one sentence.

Yeah, i heard same thing. It was something like Mobas, Mobis or Mobura. I just can’t remember.

Guys I just had a meeting at Tesla and Elon confirmed they will be using ChainLink.

it's not even a match, mobi has stanford pajeets and connections behind it , I'm going balls deep

Not talking about Mobius you pajeets, I said another new player, from France not india

>stanford
>india
kek

It doesn’t matter. Of course there will be coming shit Chainlink copycats.

Email he sent me

student card of school

>polytechnique

how about going to a real university

oh no a copycat, much like bitcoin never recovered from feathercoin

Motherfucker you know how difficult are the entrance exams?
I know I got cucked with the whole wage slave thing, If I make some good moves in crypto I'll drop out I really don't give a fuck about a real or not real uni

Yeah but one that already has partnerships with big companies and universities, that's what made me think it could be big, now we're just talking it's just a rumor he might as well be fucking with me, so take it as it is

Isnt lecole the oxbridge of france?

>french "universities"

Anyhow, do you guys really think anyone stands a chance against Mobi?

meaning muslim rape gang hunting fields

I don't get Mobius. Is it a Link clone? From what I can tell on the shitty website it's supposed to somehow enable real smart contracts on Stellar. I can't find ANY details on it though, no code samples at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=1r44z0vd7n8

You must be gidding right?

i'm a first world pajeet not born in pajeet land and being a pajeet, pls take my advice and don't buy mobius. I don't trust those pajeets with my money. Just look at those pictures. I trust based sergey more than those shitskins.

prove mobius isnt just a bunch of gooks and pajeets?

those dudes have "scam" written all over them and trust me i am familiar with this pajeet race so i can tell.

>"Tu" in a formal email
larp

So you "asked him about" this new ICO which is supposed to be like Chainlink, but it didn't occur to you to ask for the NAME of the fucking thing? Shit LARP nigger.

He's a cool guy, offered coffee and took my coat and talked non formally, that's how we talked crypto.

I don't think he knew, he just said a project that may or may not raise funds. or maybe he knew but didn't say.

Anyways just trying to share something I heard, seeing the shit threads posted here I'm surprised you faggots don't like it.

mobius the top tier pajeet shit coin

Mobius Team:

• Created by a team of 3 Stanford/Harvard/Purdue graduates with degrees in computer science, law, biological science, and immunology.

• Advised by Jed McCaleb (Co-Founder of Stellar and Ripple), Chandler Guo (Big Bitcoin guy/angel investor), Jackson Palmer (Founder of Dogecoin…), and Daniel Cawrey who started something called Pactum Capital.

Source:
mobius.network/#section-team

how does that make it any better? It's a shit app store.

Sold my link for mincoin.

yo—i believe you, and very much appreciate it
will keep my eyes out for exactly what you've described, OP
hopefully, chainlink will have taken off by then

What were Elon's exact words? Quote/paraphrase as accurately as you can.

You're right. Thanks for the insight. Surprised EDF of all companies is interested in crypto to be honest. I graduated in nuclear engineering and had a decent amount of exposure to them.

>
>He's a cool guy, offered coffee and took my coat and talked non formally, that's how we talked crypto.

il t'a baisé aussi? pédé

I could just ask you how a Philosophy Major (Sergey) is better than this guys, but my complete answer is:

Mobius aims to close the gap between the internet world and the blockchain world through innovative and simple protocols that indroduce new standards for cross-blockchain login, payment, governance and oracles.

Benefits: Interoperable, Simple and secure.

• The Mobius universal protocol APIs work across all blockchains and connect the internet world to the blockchain ecosystem so deleopers only have to learn and support one standard. • The protocol allows developers to easily implement and support advanced decentralized blockchain features. • Mobius takes care of secyruty so developers do not have to by requiring SSL and AES-256 bit encryption throughout the networkd as well as using cold storage with multi-signature wallets.

Eco System Utility

• Smart Markets: machine to machine (M2M) Micropayments

• Stripe for Blockchain – Enable easy B2B and B2C cryptocurrency payments via Mobius. Apps in the DApp Store already use Mobius to accept in-app cryptocurrency payments from their end users. Mobi makes everyday payments easy.

• Universal Proof of Stake Oracle Protocol - Data is the new oil. Mobius provides the critical infrastructure for the world’s data to be processed and traded in fully autonomous smart markets on blockchain. Mobius is used in our Universal Proof of Stake Pracle Protocol to create a decentralized NASDAQ to trade real world data.

B-BUT THEY'RE BROWN

This convinced me to buy mobius

Well, I appreciate the honesty.

t. WN

The Team
• Created by a team of 3 Stanford/Harvard/Purdue graduates with degrees in computer science, law, biological science, and immunology.

• Advised by Jed McCaleb (Co-Founder of Stellar and Ripple), Chandler Guo (Big Bitcoin guy/angel investor), Jackson Palmer (Founder of Dogecoin…), and Daniel Cawrey who started something called Pactum Capital.

Source: mobius.network/#section-team

Your call...

considering the IBM emails revealed even people on the hyperledger team didn't really fully understand chainlink or other oracles just a few months ago i'm really not holding my breath some random guy in france completely gets it either.