Is he the biggest faggot in crypto?

Is he the biggest faggot in crypto?

He's right about Suppoman you know.

He looks and acts like a cunt but he's one of the least retarded "crypto youtubers"

he's pretty high on the faggot scale but suppoman is the king of faggots

yeah, he is annoying, but i have to respect him. i remember him posting in 2+2 as WCGRyder playing microstakes and making challenges like "gain 1000usd in one day playing 0.10/0.25cent no-limit hold'em and killing it. now he got several millions. he's killing it.

does anyone have pics of this guys feet?

The guy's a genius and also funny

I can't handle his videos personally. But he's legit.

No, he's not. Suppo literally has 10x the knowledge Doug Joke does. He's also a funny Chad. Doug's only hard proof, the message from the indahash skank, winds up being straw as suppo never promoted indahash.

Only a retard would think Doug Polk's not retarded. He literally didn't know what decentralized meant. I'm not joking. Watch his video "exposing" JR business. He also got absolutely rekt by crypto anarchist.

>suppo never promoted indahash

>Suppo

IS A FAGGOT. JESUS CHRIST HE BUILT HIS YOUTUBE PICKING ON MINECRAFT CHILDREN FOR THIS ALONE HE SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL

anyone have pics of dougs feet???

No.

Dude I enjoy Suppo I think his livestreams are mildly entertaining to listen to while doing something else on the computer but I read someone saying that Suppo is the "used cars salesman" in Crypto and I couldn't agree more.

He is the guy that constantly tells you to "trust him". A guy who is respectable and trustworthy doesn't need to remind you every other second that you can trust him. It's a given.

He is a subtle lier who is very good with words. Suppo specifically said in a livestream that his secret ICO is not "seel" but saying that he actually meant the ICO "Seal" and not "Seele". I would NEVER put my money on him. He is exactly that guy to act like your best friend who only wants good for you but when time comes he is gone.

How much money have you wasted on Udemy courses from Suppo? Did you buy his new secret ICO course you faggot?

Suppo is a paid shill/scammer/pump n dumper

One of the best heads up no limit players of all time

How much is crypto nick and trevon james paying you faggot?

Also don't forget Suppo was in on the Chaincoin Pump N Dump with that other faggot HighonCoins. I'm sure most of the newfags here don't even know about the Chaincoin Pump N Dump.

no u r

He knows how to play poker. I actually learned a lot from him in that area. As for crypto he's just riding the hype wave which I can't blame him for.

He's been in crypto for almost as long as most youtubers... like 1 year or something

2013 iirc

In comparion to you OP? Much less of a faggot.

here's the biggest faggot right here, OP

>got to do your own research
Fuck that guy, i don't have the time nor the brain power to read white paper and google specific terminology.
I don't go into a bank to hear, "you got to do your own research in what to invest in", i want to hear recommendations and the logic behind it.

you're a lazy american, you will never make money.

meh, he makes somewhat funny videos, i hope he is not gonna make any serious videos because they are gonna suck.

>crypto anarchist
His LINK videos are utter garbage, why would anything else he says be any different.

Beast poker player

look at all you fucking late adopters arguing about which youtube celebrities you prefer.

they're all fucking worthless.

Annoying and not very knowledgeable. Should have sticked to poker vids.

He's just a puppet being controled by the Sith Lord Jmo

I think he's a pretty cool guy.

Wrong he bought bitcoin like most poker player back in 2013-2015.