Salt is going to moon this week

Salt is going to moon this week.

43k sats support, full retrace incoming, volume has doubled today so I'm not the only one seeing this.

This is the perfect opportunity to get in, really low risk trade.

Set up stop loss at 42k sats, buy anything under 46k sats you can buy while it las.

Dyor, but you can thank me later.

your bags are heavy i see

>Dyor
This is the one shill thread where you shouldn't say this user. It's fine to bet most people won't, but... If I were you, I'd just nuke this one and start afresh, trying to get people excited but for heaven's sake not encouraging them to look into the coin before throwing their money in.

>this entire post

>buy up to 20$
>stop loss: none

People don't need to believe me when I say the volume has doubled today and that it's about to retrace a 5 wave, they can research it themselves. I'm just pointing out there's something to see here, what people do is up to them.

wonder how many retards that fake report rekt

why do faggots almost make posts about the coins I'm accumulating before they hit my mark?

just let SALT hit 430 you fucking faggots, don't buy now

because im done accumulating :^)

$550,000,000 in pending loans. Every dollar needs to be paid back with SALT tokens. Market is too stupid to realize atm, meanwhile team is working behind the scenes to move things. You just need to look at their advisors to see this ain't no flyby project.

Those loan are never getting released

What do you expect this will hit? How long will it go for? Thanks.

I will never invest in a "lending platform"

Depends on many factors but my initial sell order is placed at 91k sats.

Why didn't you sell your bags at the top, user?

Bitconnnnneeeeeeecccccctttt

Signals are getting more obvious. There's still time.

I got 200k with some of my BCT as collateral. I got approved a few weeks ago. Loans are slow but are getting through.

Check the subreddits for more info.

I bet you're so fucking wrong because you're a faggot on Veeky Forums but god I hope you're right I put in $25k at $11.70 I'm getting my shit pushed in

i hope youre right OP im still down 50% on this shit
THANK YOU TEEKA!

>Proof-of-Just

will someone buy my bags I bought at $7.20? only that will fill my void

Teeka's call was just blowing on a fire that had no momentum. Everything was on a bubble and "good news" won't halt a correction for long.

Yesterday was the moment when smart money started getting in.

yep. social media posts about loans getting filled are trickling in. Might not moon this week, but it'll be soon. I've been hodling patiently since $1.5

> hurr it has the word 'lending' in it, therefore its bitconeeeeeccc

Actually look into wtf this is. Lending is a massive market with a thousand niches, not just fucking ponzis. This is a collateralized lending platform, it actually provides a service, which doesn't exist yet for collateralized crypto, by connecting lenders with borrowers and managing their interactions autonomously. You're not giving them money to fund a """"""trading bot"""""".

For some reason I believed you OP, thanks.

i bought at 17$. did a do good?

almost got me senpai! Good thing I broke even