BEAR THREAD

Are you ready for the mega dump ?

In order for that to come true we need something as big as a drop to the previous support level, i.e. 8k, and then to eventually hit the previous low, i.e. 6k

Not really sure it's gonna happen

How do taxes for chinese miners work? Are they predicated on their new year?

IM READY!

there is no reason for BTC to not drop to $4k, that would be a reasonable valuation for BTC

Achillea millefolium, commonly known as yarrow /ˈjæroʊ/ or common yarrow, is a flowering plant in the family Asteraceae. It is native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere in Asia, Europe, and North America.[1] It has been introduced as a feed for livestock in places like New Zealand[2] and Australia, where it is a common herb of both wet and dry areas, such as roadsides, meadows, fields and costal places[2].

In New Mexico and southern Colorado, it is called plumajillo (Spanish for 'little feather') from its leaf shape and texture. In antiquity, yarrow was known as herbal militaris, for its use in stanching the flow of blood from wounds.[3] Other common names for this species include gordaldo, nosebleed plant, old man's pepper, devil's nettle, sanguinary, milfoil, soldier's woundwort, thousand-leaf, and thousand-seal.[4] Achillea millefolium is an erect, herbaceous, perennial plant that produces one to several stems 0.2–1 m (0.66–3.28 ft) in height, and has a spreading rhizomatous growth form. Leaves are evenly distributed along the stem, with the leaves near the middle and bottom of the stem being the largest. The leaves have varying degrees of hairiness (pubescence). The leaves are 5–20 cm (2.0–7.9 in) long, bipinnate or tripinnate, almost feathery, and arranged spirally on the stems. The leaves are cauline, and more or less clasping.[4]

The inflorescence has 4 to 9 phyllaries and contains ray and disk flowers which are white to pink. The generally 3 to 8 ray flowers are ovate to round. Disk flowers range from 15 to 40. The inflorescence is produced in a flat-topped capitulum cluster and the inflorescences are visited by many insects, featuring a generalized pollination system.[5] The small achene-like fruits are called cypsela.[4]The plant has a strong, sweet scent, similar to that of chrysanthemums.[1] Yarrow grows from sea level to 3,500 metres (11,500 ft) in elevation.

>that would be a reasonable valuation for BTC
reasonable based on what?

Yarrow grows from sea level to 3,500 metres (11,500 ft) in elevation. The plant commonly flowers from May to July. Common yarrow is frequently found in the mildly disturbed soil of grasslands and open forests. Active growth occurs in the spring.[1][4]The plant is native to Eurasia and is found widely from the UK to China.In North America, both native and introduced genotypes, and both diploid and polyploid plants are found.[6] It is found in every habitat throughout California except the Colorado and Mojave Deserts.[7][8] Common yarrow produces an average yield of 43,000 plants per acre, with a total dry weight of 10,500 lbs.[9]The plant is found in Australia as an introduction. Achillea millefolium is cultivated as an ornamental plant by many plant nurseries. It is planted in gardens and natural landscaping settings of diverse climates and styles. They include native plant, drought-tolerant, and wildlife gardens. The plant is a frequent component of butterfly gardens. The plant prefers well-drained soil in full sun, but can be grown in less ideal conditions.[18][19][20]Propagation
For propagation, seeds require light for germination, so optimal germination occurs when planted no deeper than one-quarter inch (6 mm). Seeds also require a germination temperature of 18–24 °C (64–75 °F). It has a relatively short life in some situations, but may be prolonged by division in the spring every other year, and planting 12 to 18 in (30–46 cm) apart. It can become invasive. Cultivars
The species use in traditional gardens has generally been superseded by cultivars with specific 'improved' qualities.[22] Some are used as drought tolerant lawn replacements, with periodic mowing.[23] The many different ornamental cultivars include: A. millefolium has seen historical use as in traditional medicine, often because of its astringent effects.[1] The herb is purported to be a diaph

Someone sold at 6k. Stay poor nigga

I just completed a mega dump if you know what i mean

It won't be a mega dump. We're just brushing up against some fairly strong resistance in the form of the weekly median bollinger band (weekly 20ma). We rightfully bounced right off at approximately 10k and might revisit as low as 8k or so but the uptrend definitely isn't over.

blablabla you will have a good encounter tomorrow because neptune is in the orion constellation

mega dump well happen around 12k in a few days

>valuation

Quick! Bulls are sleeping, post bear memes

>TA

Bears now are like bulls were at $16k.

let me guess, you used ta, aka pulled iy out of your ass

well guess what, I threw some chicken guts against the wall, and the pattern says its going to 50k in 5 weeks.

beat that faggot

Indians are the people who are the nationals or citizens of India, the second most populous nation containing 17.50%[25] of the world's population. "Indian" refers to nationality, but not ethnicity or language. The Indian nationality consists of many regional ethno-linguistic groups, reflecting the rich and complex history of India. India hosts all major ethnic groups found in the Indian Subcontinent. The diaspora populations with Indian ancestry, as a result of emigration, are somewhat widespread most notably in Asia and North America.[4]The name Bhārata has been used as a self-ascribed name by people of the Indian subcontinent and the Republic of India.[26] The designation Bhārata appears in the official Sanskrit name of the country, Bhārata Gaṇarājya. The name is derived from the ancient Vedic and Puranas, which refer to the land that comprises India as Bhārata varṣam and uses this term to distinguish it from other varṣas or continents.[27] The Bhāratas were a vedic tribe mentioned in the Rigveda, notably participating in the Battle of the Ten Kings.[28] India is named after legendary Emperor Bharata who was a descendant of the Bhāratas tribe, scion of Kuru Dynasty who unified the Indian Subcontinent under one realm.[29] उत्तरं यत्समुद्रस्य हिमाद्रेश्चैव दक्षिणम् ।
वर्षं तद् भारतं नाम भारती यत्र संततिः ।।
"The country (varṣam) that lies north of the ocean and south of the snowy mountains is called Bhāratam; there dwell the descendants of Bharata."[30][31]In early Vedic literature, the term Āryāvarta (Sanskrit: आर्यावर्त) was in popular use before Bhārata. The Manusmṛti (2.22) gives the name Āryāvarta to "the tract between the Himalaya and the Vindhya ranges, from the Eastern (Bay of Bengal) to the Western Sea

Not likely. We'll see 10-11k the next week and test that resistance level. If it fails expect downward trend in the coming months. If not, then upwards to the moon.Also up 60% in this bitch. Sucks to be you.

nah, bulls are again just like they were at 16k.
falling for the same shit again.

The chat HODLer versus beta nocoiner.

Meant for

> Once a trend starts it never reverses

So are bulls going to fall for this until Bitcoin literally reaches zero?

>he sold the bottom

>be amerimutt
>get shot

>he doesn't know the United States Federal Government Saved Crypto

what do i do, what do i do ???

I think bitcoin will remain at 9000 for the rest of the day.

I'd be surprised if it jumped from 8k to 10k within 24 hours.

12k is where i'd dump if i were a whale. why?
8k was accumulation range. 10k is where idiots open up shorts. you pump it past 10k, shorts get liquidated, fomoers come in and then you sell into that and dump. where the floor is, i don't know. for whales the lower the better to buy back but it rebounded off 6k really strong last time

t. sold at 6k

Spotted the abject retards who end up making threads asking just HOW the price could've done what it did when there was NO reason to do so

Is that a dude? Gay as fuck, mate

what exchanges are showing the biggest resistance at 10k ?

Patterns repeat, fractals abound, bots are in control

zoom out