I'VE FUCKING LOST 1400 POUND

I'VE FUCKING LOST 1400 POUND

Congrats OP what do you weigh now?

kek

beat me to it!

Nice, keep it up

go on explain how...

I COULD HAVE SPENT A MONTH IN A LUXURY HOTEL ON A BEAUTIFUL BEACH.

I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A GREAT PC

Went from 2k in november to 24K last month and now 10k. You only lose if you sell at a loss.

How though doc?

Damn, you must of been really fucking fat

What sort of diet did you do?

Constant day trading. I got lulled into a sense of superiority over a long streak of successes then got absolutely blown the fuck out. The fear and anxiety grew which then made me more and more stupid, reckless decisions.

I lost 1.4k and the only shit I have left is 0.6 ETH and 0.5 LTC

buy high, sell low
you'll fit in just right here lad

OI I LOST ME THOUSAND QUID MATE. THESE MATHS R HARD INNIT

I was down over 100k peak to trough from December to early Feb, pussy. If you can't handle the swings go back to stocks

time to be a hodl babby
c u in 6 months

This is my own money, not profit that I lost. I wouldn't give a shit if it was just profit.
Alt coins have no future.

sorry mate but I don’t think losing 1400 is enough to qualify as “absolutely blown the fuck out”. You could earn that in a week wagecucking.

Day trading is for the niggers of crypto. It's the equivalent of standing on a street corner slinging crack to hookers.

Even if you worked 50 hours a week you'd have to get paid £28 an hour. What fucking job is that?

I’m still €200k+ away from portfolio ath, so what?

money is money. There's no distinction between initial capital and profit. Thinking otherwise is fallacious gambler's logic

You can make that waiting tables in burgerland. my point was that’s not a serious amount of money. 10k or 100k yeah, but 1400? there are people here who have lost much, much more

My total savings equal 4k. I'm poor as fuck.
I know I shouldn't have been trading with such a tiny amount of money, but I wanted to make it.

I could have been a contender. I could have been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.