/smg/ - Stock Market General

Because no one else made one edition

Popular brokers for stock trading:
Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/moleculin-announces-breakthrough-discovery-molecule-133000609.htmlcancer
stocknews.com/news/mrns-h-c-wainwright-co-initiates-as-a-buy-33pt/
bloomberg.com/quote/MOH:GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GL today

Bears are hungry

That's sad. They're gonna starve

IT'S THE BEARS TURN

ROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAR

That's what she said.

>Bond yields going way up
>I know the indicators say that we should correct back down but these gains are delicious
>Rational brain telling me to sell
>Irrational brain says hold and make more $$
Convince me to pull out

Any UK fags in here? Robinhood doesnt work here so what do you use to trade?

Pic related if you don't pull out

Morning All

Why is JDST going down when gold is going down too?

Cuz ETFs

Oh because gold isn't going down. It's going up.

Meme of the day pls

AMRS

Inpx slaugthered today
Waiting for next week to buy as offering is done on the 20th
Might go after avgr tomorrow

Gonna buy DARE today sometime in the afternoon since offering closes today. Should see a nice bounce

Check out GCAP

AQMS, last chance.

KTOS is also good but it is not really a meme.

I took the meme of ALN yesterday.

Fucking burger thread.

Skip class get shot in the ass.

ATRS up 13% pre market

$MBRX finance.yahoo.com/news/moleculin-announces-breakthrough-discovery-molecule-133000609.htmlcancer treatment with new molecule

im waiting for pullback then a gap n go

multiple chat rooms trading this hope its good

I was shilled XXII and NBEV

NEED THOUGHTS ASAP!!!

Losing money on this

Read the OP, you lazy brit.

Degiro might still work for you

Nice cats

You know the drill, post em

This MU I was told would pull back didn't, just traded out these options for a in at $1.55 out at $1.88 what kind of return is that?

.....So this is.....the power...... Of options.

>for a in at $1.55 out at $1.88
jfc be specific you dunce, did you write calls or puts, or did you buy them

Forgot pic

Fucking forgot twice

Smoke another one broski

Morning everyone :-) two more dividend checks this morning :-)

Is someone following AMRS here ?

I remember there was a guy on Stocktwits who is very diligent about what AMRS is doing... what is his username ?

I bought and sold the MU Feb23'18 $42.50 calls.

Options give you lots of options.

@FinalThought

Thx kind user

Was it you who is balls deep into AMRS and told me to do my DD ?

holy shit what did you buy

MBRX in a channel for now which is good

When is AMRS expected earnings? I want to make some shekels.

1st March

If the earnings are stellar, stock price will pop but I would expect dilution

AMRS's capital structure is a cluster fuck

Watching my STM grow comfy while working for them.

NAK ATTACK TODAY BOYS

made the mistake of letting my gf that i have started trading cfd's. i had to hear what felt like an hour of shit about clients she has worked on cases for that seemingly never thought to apply stop losses

I was first 500 to sign up for RH options why am I not in yet REEEEEEEEE

I hope you learned your lesson. Don't listen or talk to women ever again

My europoor broker won't allow short selling except with CFDs

But if you are not retarded, it actually has the same outcome and risks. Just do some calculations to know when to stop.

What kinda clients? Is she some suzy stockbroker broad or what?

Is there a better feeling than looking at a chart and knowing you were that guy that sold at the top of the top candle?

MRNS

Upgraded this morning to 34$ price target

stocknews.com/news/mrns-h-c-wainwright-co-initiates-as-a-buy-33pt/

Yes, knowing you bought in at the very bottom

Mmm comfy

>MRNS
>-20% since december
>comfy

>Convince me to pull out
Same here, but I hate pulling out. Feels much better to cum inside. Meh, maybe I'll sell of some of my 100%+ stuff, to reduce the risk (and possible gains). Plus, my poor broker has to get some money on his table to feed the kids or something, so the commision is certainly put to good use.

Hehe that's when I bought back my shares after selling at the previous $9 high. I've been on this for months playing the volatility.

Nah, I'm in but that wasn't me

here we go lads MBRX moving like i said

Ok thanks

That FinalThought guy is either John Melo himself or someone giving him a reach-around daily

Should I get into AAPL?
Already doubled my money in them once a while ago and for long term, now, with their recent dip and Buffet jumping in, the cultist in me wants to put a few hundred on some leveraged stuff.

i share you sentiment but i do enjoy the luxury of putting my benis somewhere warm every now and then

same for me. my intention was to use cfd's to pip trade indices with a small sum, in order for me to sharpen my tech analysis. im not very good at buckling down and learning unless i have at least some money on the line

no just a commercial lawyer. so the only interactions she has with this stuff is when something goes wrong.

you missed the dip bro

Just tell her you're all in on bitcoin

Just like what Shkreli, putting some money in force you to be serious about something

Hell, I have been DDing AMRS since yesterday when I bought 1000$ of it. I am pondering if I should buy more of this meme stock

?
Still quite a way down from ATH and even start of January. Should be good enough for some minor money if I use leverage.

The shilling is white impressive, I took the bait

Quite*

I guess but it was just 150 - 160 for the last 2 weeks, probably going to see a small sell off of the markets today or tomorrow, just buy then

i only know of australian stocks 2bh. i don't know about you guys but there are quote a few comfy junior lithium miners doing well over here at the moment. EV hype is making for a good pump

fuck sold so early on MBRX at 3.20

hope someone got in

>tfw you bought the very bottom on the nat gas dip and now its moonning

buy back in.

It's going to close over $10

>tfw bought NVDA Friday
>tfw should have bought TSLA at 297
>tfw got out of TVIX unscathed
Good start to the week so far lads. Will we make it to Friday without a bloody day?

Isn't Cobalt the new hype meme now?
(Though all my recent cobalt stocks dropped quite hard)

shieeeeet

you got meme'd

Anybody got any stocks they want my opinion on?

I am an europoor but I try to be as open minded as possible

By far, the US market is the most pleasant to DD in

As for Australia, I don't know much but I heard it is a major commodity play. Will look into what you suggested.

As for AMRS, it is ladden with debts and its capital structure is really fucked. But we might be seeing the end of the tunnel as their products begin to sell well.

I am still trying to figure out by how much their sales would growth over the next 5 years...

Pepsi

stocks that I can hodl short-term

AMD

Sell that shit.

it is a current meme but the only solid companies i have found are in DRC. i'm already heavily long in one lithium company in the DRC so i'd rather not put any more money on the line in that country. the other issue i found is that cobalt is never the main metal being mined. it's always found in a small quantity among other metals so you can't really get on a pure cobalt play.

$seed is going blockchain

>Anybody got any stocks they want my opinion on?
this one, to play with a new one never seen before in these threads:
bloomberg.com/quote/MOH:GA
Crazy good dividend and low PE

what is this dip, pls no :(

one lithium company i'm holding medium term is also listed in frankfurt. 3A2 is the ticker. i wish i could find a cfd broker that would let me trade 3A2, because it pretty much mirrors the daily movement on the ASX

O fuck, we're going for a ride.

Should be accumulating around $11.50. $12.50-$13,50 is where you should be looking to sell this shit.

Yeah, DRC is a big problem. All >muh racism aside, DRC really seems to be the definition of shithole.
Though there are quite a few Co plays outside of it. E.g. the aptly named European cobalt in some eastern EU mining regions (though they had bad drilling results and a value drop to go with it) or Northern Cobalt for an Aussie play. And Norilsk Nickel is also into cobalt, though Russia is quite high on the shithole list too.
Maybe Umicore or american manganenese for comps looking to extract thte stuff from old batteries?
Already in Umicore, seems like a solid long term idea (plus, recycling is a good thing anyways…), but haven't lloked too much into manganese.

never heard of them. What makes them good?

alright bear fags. Im taking profits today. Ill let you win today and tomorrow but next week its all time highs

WHY IS EVERYTHING DROPPING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REVENGE
OF
THE
BEARS
E
A
R
S

We're entering fear.

looks more like return to the mean

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not enough fat cats to sustain the market

Oh no

DELETE THIS

they are currently drilling to prove one of the largest hard rock lithium resources in the world. historical data points to it being a monster. chinks began building a road from mining area to transport hub, have a large interest in this. all going well this will be proved and taken over this year. i was lucky enough to get on this mid last year and enjoy a ride. i think its good for another 2 bags from here, but who knows what can happen in the shithole that is the DRC

the one thing that calms me about the DRC is that the government is clearly happy to be receiving the mining royalty gibs so will ensure no ones shit gets fucked up, plus the power and influence chinks already have in the country. there's a lot of money to be made in metals there if order is kept

OHNONONONONNONONOOOOOOOOO!!!