Veeky Forums I JUST HIRED A NEW GUY AT THE OFFICE

HE WAS OKAY THE FIRST FEW DAYS BUT THE LAST WEEK HE HAS BEEN RUNNING AROUND CALLING PEOPLE NIGGERS. HE IS A GOOD WORKER AND I DON'T WANT TO FIRE HIM. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

take away his browsing privileges for a week

Obviously tell him what he is doing wrong and the corrective action youll take if he doesnt stop being retarded. Hard r or nigga?

Give him a promotion to head lad

Put him in charge of HR

Fire him before legal issues start

Switch off caps-lock.

Tell him to keep it quiet, because the Jews are onto him.

These.

That's so fucking frustrating.

You have to fire him man. Too complicated, keeping him is agreeing with his opinion, at least that's what people are gonna think.

he dindu nuffin

>new guy
>good worker
Can't tell if he's a good worker until he's not the new guy. Can his shitty ass before a gril calls in the courts

Please don’t use the r-word

>he's running around calling people niggers
>at work

kek, why not at least try to fit in with the normies

move him to a position where he doesn't have to interact with others if there is something like that in your business and if not you have to reprimand or even get rid of him, shit like this can get you in trouble as well

/thread

>work in some office
>literal chad applying for job
>gets it instantly because HR woman got wet
>dude does not seem dumb but also not very smart and his job is nobody knows what his actual job is
>sits in the corner next to the fridge and stares into his phone all day making soccer bets earning more money that way than what the job provides
>is extremely natsoc and greets other coworkers with „Sieg Heil“ or „88!“
>always doing the roman salute even tho its illegal
>bosses love him, woman would die for him he gets everything he wants in that company
>even snatched some manlets waifu away
>when I get fired he leaves with me because solidarity
>becomes entrepreneur and made over a million 3 months out of the job
>constantly writes me and helps me also making money
>also heard his gf is the daughter of some very rich guy as well

Some people just have it all

fuck off retard

what, retarded?
there's nothing wrong with that you retard

Shit, sorry boss I didn't know you browsed here.
It's all /pol/ that did it to me, I started realizing how right they are and I tried to redpill the whole office

heartwarming story from /pol mate

this isn't hard. whether you want to or not you have to fire him before you get hit with a lawsuit you can't afford to defend.

real and heterosexual