Hi biz, im an ICO investor.
>Share with me your best upcoming ICOs
>Shill me

Bace exchange, only ico investor have a referral link. thank me later

NPX

Best team in crypto

squeezer, very nice project my friend

KLK

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Get the paragraphs right, it adds to the effect.

small telegram group, but i like that they have no fucking bonus programs like the other shitty icos

look into GraphgrailAI, it is a good project and not shilled with shitty bots

sniFF

>I'm an ICO investor but shill me ICOs
>doesn't know how to greentext

Never see the absolute best ico coming up mentioned on here
Feels good

thanks anons, i will have a look at this projects

Why ?

Savedroid
I'm a bad shiller DYOR my friend

what about rentberry?
is it too normie tier to ever do anything?

Why is everyone listing such shitty ICOs?
The winners will be:
Selee (Winner)
Credits (If they release alpha)
TE-FOOD (Flip this)
Neonexchange (Winner)
PolicyPal Network (medium risk)
CardStack (Medium Risk)
DFNITY (Winner)
Effect.ai (Winner)
Orbs (Highly Risky)

There's more I have but I'll keep them for now

yeah, huge presale bonus, no thanks.