Big pump to 12k inbound.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI2IlHwmgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aim for getting through 10k first

This

hope this isn't one of those sat at 10k for weeks episodes

>This
If we break 10k then I'm probably going to open another long position, shit could get really nice.

False breakout. If volume doesn't pick up it won't make it.

retards like you have been saying this every day for a week, just shut the fuck up.

Stop doubting, this is a statement of a fact, not a TA or a shitty "it's happening!" post.

based on current movement, breakout through 10k or breakdown will occur within the next 21 hours

people have been saying this since 6000

feeling great

and preemptively
9.9 feeling fine

RSI is currently too close to 70 for safety. It will break 10k, just not today I'd say. I tethered.

9900$ now

better to buy and set a stop loss just below support

Get your fucking 10k memes ready for the next hour moron.

if it does break 10k soon, will you FOMO back in?

50 on the daily. We can do it today.

good

Because this uptrend has been looking like price manipulation so that whales can close their long positions.

Being cautious is totally fine although I agree that the doomsayers have been quite annoying.

why would I

I'd say tomorrow is a better bet. The chinese will be back from their new years and will probably buy back in.

>why would I?
because if it does break 10k we can see a psychological FOMO bullrun to 11k. When bitcoin originally broke 10k it got pumped to 11k within 24 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI2IlHwmgQ

people are way more weary now than they were then

... aaaaaand it's crashing.

nope

Stop looking at 1 minute charts. It's not healthy.

I am less weary now. Feels more natural than when we blasted past 5k 10k and up to 20k in just weeks.

>feels natural
right lol, and who's buying exactly?

smart asians buying right before the big pump caused by the return of asian market money after tomorrow's end of New Chinese Year festivities.