Veeky Forums related books?

Let's build one of those infopics (if one doesn't exist)

A true gem

Well memed

>tfw never had a real job in my life @ 29 going on 30

My bible.

how'd you do it

Apps and ecommerce.

10 x 4 is still 40 hrs moron.

Also Veeky Forums doesn’t emerald white papers why would they read books??

Read* . This slow as phone + autocorrect

Replied to wrong post kek.

>admitting to phoneposting
you are the cancer killing Veeky Forums

This isn't a meme. Even though it's the watered down version of what the Skull and Bones, Freemasons, and illuminati use.

There is certain disinformation thrown in there that create Elliot Rodgers though.

I've never met anyone in my life that claimed any of the things The Secret or other spiritual self help books claim as metaphysical law actually worked for them.

Any person that has had success in their lifes was either driven, dedicated and smart or had a huge dose of luck. Or the combination of the two.

couldn't get any more based

The amount of people that have the discipline to actually apply the law is very low. It's not something you can just read about once and get it. You first of all need to develop an extreme degree of control over your attention and the ability to monitor your thoughts all day every day. Also 99% of people will fall under the influence of "destructive pendulums" a concept described in Reality Transurfing.

my brother kept trying to meme everyone to read this shit, didn't really present a good example of someone who had succeeded with following it though..

Might aswell go for full enlightment away from chasing desires if you want full control of thought. Only a very small percentage of people can open Sahasrara (which is directly linked to full control over actions and thoughts) and let go of the bonds that tie them.

Yeah, it's probably fruitless. Like I said, The Secret is really watered down. It's just the starting point. The secret societies that had this knowledge passed down to them have libraries of books about the subject that the public has no access to. They also believe their bloodline is special and only people with their genes should be able to use it. They train for years under mentors who know how to apply it. Compared to them the general public has almost no chance. Carnegie was one of them who wanted to share the knowledge to the public. Henry Ford was against it. But it didn't even matter in the end because it was like handing a book about how to become a concert pianist to a bunch of monkeys and being surprised when almost all of them fail.

People actually think the Alexandrian library is destroyed. The Greek texts that we read today is only like 0.XXX % of what was written, so Plato is a troll for writing about Atlantis