Link wave count short term

sup fags im a pro wave trader with years of experience
here is my short term link analysis for you user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJXooD_a57o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake. The arrow should point to a dumpster.

Fud. The arrow should point towards the toilet

tru if big

where the fuck is Z at a time like this

I am better than Z just never posting coz I would be giving away too much lmao

So, what happens after 7400?

thanks user

explain for brainlet

descending something and bullish divergence

There is harmony in the universe, even in the most chaotic and random things you can find patterns in similarities...

I've had a good read of a book called "The Wave Principle" it is based on a theory of a guy named Ralph Nelson Eliott which states that you can find repeating wave patterns in the a lot of places including the stock market.

Basically the waves can forecast with a pretty high accuracy behaviour of the masses and how they react to market movements and you can profit from that.

The chart that I posted is a possible end of correction before we get an impulse up

Thanks OP. Reading about Elliot wave right now

Yeah like this pro wave trader who predicted 12k sats by Feb 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJXooD_a57o

It would be 12000 sats if BTC didn't go to 6000 the very next day.
12000 is a very realistic target for this week, since the whole market is recovering.

I don't trade using the standard EW analysis , I use something a bit more modified that puts focus on corrections.

also you cannot predict the time and the exact price that an asset will move, only its direction.

>12000 is a very realistic target for this week

>also you cannot predict the time and the exact price that an asset will move, only its direction.
Oracle can. Confirmed for a noob faggot, who can't shhhh.

>applying TA to a pnd shitcoin
oh boy

Someone provide sauce on this. This is the chest of a man so it's fine to post.

Link to the original thread or provide the full video if possible.

Except small caps, and LINK especially, are completely manipulated by whales. Your technical analysis is pointless.

Wave theory is bullshit, why do you guys modify you wave counts as charts unravel?