Lost in this thing called life

It's my birthday biz and i want to share it with you.

>be me, central eu, slovenia
> had to quit school cuz my family needed money and this was the only solution
>i have a good job but the salary really sucks so i have to work 2 jobs
>4k debt that i just don't think i can repay within a year
>crypto investment failed (im down 60%, standing on 200€)
>have a broken car that i can't afford to fix so i have to ride my bike to work in winter
>0 gf, asked a girl out 1 week ago, she denies with "i have a bf", feelsbadman
>feel depressed for about 2 years, never told anyone
>now im here sitting at my 9years old laptop that only supports basic stuff thinking if i should even go out today with my friends and spend money that i really need or just sit here alone and watch movies.

I know life is a miracle but fuck this shit this is getting hard.

Advice is wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>central eu
>slovenia

0 brownies here

>quit school
Are you too retarded for scholarship?

does biz only understand crypto these days, disappointed 10/10

Boo hoo, someone bring out the violins.

How the fuck is this shit post crypto related, get the fuck out of here and go to reddit and bitch there you poor fag

it wasn't enough, how could scholarship help if i need 2 jobs to get by.

Biz is not ment to be 100% crypto you dumb fuck,
Im here seeking advice now kys

>Lern programming
>make app/software
>make money $$$

LOL you fucking poor fag sub human. Youre sitting on an internet forum for aspies on your birthday. Please end your life you fucking subhuman dog shit for brains retard. How does it feel to be such a poor cuck in a shit hole country. 4k is your debt? LMAO. Thats what i spend on new shoes monthly. Fucking sub human dog. Your mother should be my prostitute, ill pay her so u get to eat

You don't until you die.
>Step 1
-Cut all contact with people whom cause you to spend money
Don't go out with friends. Don't spend what little capital you have on socializing. This is singlehandedly one of the most important parts of making it. If you lose friends, you can easily make new ones eventually.
>Step 2
-Save money and don't spend it on anything other than rent and food.
And by food I mean whole food; no restaurants ever,make all your meals. Use the cheapest ingredients. If you need prepared meals try to find out where free food is given. Rice and beans are pretty much all you need. Don't complain about lack of choice because you're not here to eat like a king, your here to do what it takes to be successful.
>Step 3
-Acquire skills in Information Technology
You have access to internet, now use it to learn the tools of creation. Create websites, however shitty they are. Program some shitty games. Do this constantly, everyday. This is what your free time will consist of, for a while.
Do not be lazy in this, everything you need to know can be found on /g/. Don't be a perfectionist, just start making things; it is better to do something badly than never at all. Learn from your mistakes and constantly improve.
This isn't entirely necessary, but refusal to learn these kinds of skills severely limits your international potential for new and better work.

>Step 4
-Keep yourself healthy
Walk for at least an hour everyday, outside preferably. This keeps your mind sharp. I'd tell you to start lifting too, but honestly you need to focus on skills and capital building.
>Step 5
-Get out of debt.
Spend all your excess money on getting out of debt. This is more important than making gains on crypto. As far as I'm concerned you're horrible with investments if your networth is negative and you keep putting money in to this.
Don't be a slave to a bank.
>Step 6
-Become an entrepreneur
Now that you are out of debt, (don't you dare fucking do this when you still owe money), focus on getting yourself into opportunities. Crypto, startups, your own local business, whatever.
Try not to take on a loan or any kind of credit, believe it or not you can do this without the jew money.
Expect failures, but as long as you stay out of debt, you won't ever be in crisis again.
>Step 7
-No dependents
It should go without saying that you should stay away from relationships with women, avoid having kids,etc. Not saying you shouldn't ever have a family, but that's not what this thread is about.
>Step 8
-Move to America
More opportunity. If you get to this point without any stress, you'll know what to do on your own.

>central europe
>slovenia

Nice try you balkan scum.

holy shit, this

Are balkaniggers even human?

Money is less important than the things you are forsaking for it, dumbass. Humans need proper socialization more than money. All money can do, in the end, is provide food, shelter, and distraction.

lol

If I triggered you that much you have bigger problems than me, I feel sorry for you bruh

Prodajaj hors na ulici :)

Happy birthday man, sorry for all the assholes. Also listen to this guy's advice Good luck user

I feel honestly sorry for OP

Thanks man, this is what I've been looking for. Really appreciate it

Just so you know you can't compare Slovenia to other Balkan states, it's Croatia and Bosnia you have to worry about

It's really, really bad advice, given by an idiot that probably works minimum wage. His advice pretty much boils down to
>Become a modern hermit
>Buy a lottery ticket every day
>Once you win millions, become an entrepreneur!!!
Sorry fagbags, but there's this place called "India" that shits out more IT bullshit than the rest of the planet can even handle. They're pumping out bullshit apps, clogging up githubs, etc. Being an independent IT "everything" is fine for some side cash, but ultimately, you need to be able to relate to humans that will pay you to tap on the keys. You're not going to do well at this if you're cutting off contact, autistically, with everyone that matters in your life, or you go forward with an edgelord attitude of "If u hold me bak, I will cut u out f my lyfe. u bin WARNED". The dude advocates never having a family, just a paycheck. That's great advice, but he left out
>If you plan on hanging yourself by the age of 35, make sure to do it low enough that your cats can reach your corpse to eat you
His ultimate success is dying with a number in his bank account that he can't even pass on to his estate. Money is only one ingredient to success for humans.

well im not planning on losing my friends but i am gonna look into IT so i can atleast learn something that will help me in life even if thats a few bucks on the side

bee urslef

If you want to earn good money with no skills get into RC business. It's semi-legal. You need at least $1000 to start though. Order eg. etizolam from China, pack it into smaller doses and sell it online for crypto.

That was my plan and I nearly ordered a pill pressing machine and several kg or rcs, but crypto started booming and I got financially independent just from it. Now I'm a neet.

That's even to the west of central point in Europe which is in either Poland or Lithuania can't remember.

vse najboljše

we're all depressed, don't worry about it. as long as it doesn't get really bad, you can live with it. if you ''feel depressed'' but still get out of bed, you're just a bit under the weather. life is a valley of tears, as an old proverb goes.

otoh you're healthy and young.don't worry about girls, they come around when you least expect it.

(pošlji mi MEW naslov pa ti nakažem par miljončkov nekih GvCoin-ov ki so sicer trenutno brez vrednosti, se boš pa boljše počutil. moje darilo za rd)

Gay for pay

Seriously.

Listen euroshit

Don't EVER talk to an American like that. 4k in debt ain't shit, but I make 6k per month as an accountant.

You fucked up for thinji ng eastern yurope is significant. You guys are dog shit.

usa is the best.

But seriously. Do gay for pay or learn to code.

Nah

Stay out of my beautiful country.

Less eastern yuropoors pls senpai

oh my so many tough guys here, I'm getting wet

just keep going don't stop, sooner or later you'll have a break trough and it'll get better but for now just grind trough it, don't give up that's about the best advice I can give you
>inb4 it's nothing
If I could give out life changing advice I'd be a multi millionaire right now OP

tenks :)
kaj je MEW naslov? drugace pa res nism mel namena prost za denar.

haha thanks man, i was just looking for advice on how to get out of this circle i've landed in.

>Slovenia
Found your problem. I used to live in Poland but moved to USA. Now my family is making literally 10x as much money.

Sure necessities are more expensive in the USA like food, housing, etc.. but other things like clothes, electronics, luxury goods are like half the price.

Just move a 1st world country and you won't have 3rd world problems.

i don't think this is the path i want to take in life, have fun tho

congrats man im happy for you, how did you manage to move there tho, did you get a job before you moved there as a safety guarantee?

a niti daril ne sprejemaš?:)
MEW is my ether wallet. (they don't like us speaking in slovenian)

also, it's not really money, since it's worth nothing. but some day,... who knows

well if you put it like that i'll gladly accept it, thanks man.

0xB05E958788A0E6C9BB81ad5fF41F4ee104bf2D96
you've made my day user.

Stay inside.
This is literally the reason Anime was invented.
Hope its a thinkpad too.

you're welcome.
here's the link to the coin on ether delta in case you need it:
etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH

now go and buy your friends a beer. you don't have to drink champagne ffs:)

user out

hvala res! Se ze boljs pocutm :)

user,

One must lose themselves to find themselves. The dark night of the soul eventually fades. Over a period of 2 years I drifted from all my friends, family fell apart, lost my gf, lost my job...forced to move back to broken home, 3 years of solitude, depression, no hope, shitty wagejob despite decent degree...I unironically swallowed the redpill.. taught myself programming.. stoicism..read a lot.. focused on music as best I could whilst combatting the depression and loneliness...got into powerlifting...only last october did things start to turn around... new friends made their way into my life somehow... introduced me to crypto... bought in early on ans, eth, omg, link...got a cush job setting me up for life if i chose to stay...got a new apartment where i can walk to work now instead of the last 6 years of 2hr+ days on the road...and now I'm set up to retire before 30.. I'm very Veeky Forums cuz of powerlifting..just picked up bouldering (lotsa fit qt3.14s in this sport)...

What i'm saying is that it's ok to feel lost. Look within, meditate, realize you are the creator of your own reality, realize your divinity... and know that not all who wander are lost. You really must lose yourself to find yourself. Existence is cyclical...darkness is almost always followed by light because "this too, shall pass."

>MFW too cheesy for Veeky Forums but I really hope all my user bros here make it in whatever way they deem so. Cheers.

Once you figure out how to make money while sleeping, you're lifestyle will change.
Figure this out for yourself, it is worth it.