*BRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

Yikes that's what you secret club faggots get

Nani NANO?

*breathes out*

>Just wait for the devs to fix teh node seync
>just wait for kucoin
>just wait for binance
>just wait for the FBI

I miss the name RaiBlocks.. Seems like everything went to shit as they rebranded to Nano..

It's legitimately my favorite coin, and it has done so bad..

Noobs that didn't live through mt gox think transient issues will never end.

They will end and you will miss the boat.

aaaaaaand *breathes in*

Yo yo yo my nigs it's XRBeezy in the house, dis da hook to my new track: Just Breathe

>Breathe In
>Breathe Out
>Breathe In
>Breathe Out

wwith RaiBlocks it had identity, desu. personality, if u will

Thank god for the deluded ledditors keeping the price stable, i was able to dump with little losses

FUCK THIS COIN FUCKING EVERYTHING GOING UP BUT THIS IT'S GARBAGE I'M SELLING NOW AND CHASING OTHER SHIT THEY ISN'T A SCAM

just bought a little at $8.20 range.

buy the dip, ur never gonna see $8 nano again!

i feel bad for nano bagholders. Incompetent team and trash coin

>incompetent team

2/10 troll

Too many holders lost everything.
Every holder is a marketer for the coin. Now most of those that lost are going to shill against nano.

Then there's the fact that node and timestamping issues are real. No coins except iota (which is a total shit) had that many problems.

Same here. Still made a killing but I die a little inside when I hear people say they sold the top (even if 90% are full of shit). There was no reason this thing couldn't have hit $100. XRB will go down in history as one of crypto's great cautionary tales

I bought in at $5 how worried should I be that I could end up losing in the long run

Only newfags are buying Nano. I have yet to meet or heard of ANYONE that has been around since mt gox that has put a dollar in Nano. Its the plebbit and normie coin

Yea I'm sure to miss the fast moving boat when they finally fix exchange issues

Naw been through mtgox, btc-e, cryptsy. Bought nano sub dollar, still holding. Y'all are too impatient. It will pass, just like every other as long as the devs and community are active.

Lost half my BTC on Mt Gox, completely rekt by Nano, both by hack and buying high. Fuck.