Seele

Whitelist opening soon. What do you think about this project Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetechinsider.org/cryptocurrencies/seele-ico-review-is-it-a-scam-or-not/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xbush/suppoman_to_be_added_to_scammer_list_with_mcafee
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xrel4/be_aware_of_seele_scam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its good. I'm going in

Yes lets make a thread about a fantastic project where whitelist spots are limited. You fucking retard

delet

Can anyone access the whitelist form?

no. shit is lagging. fucking chinks first let people get scammed 2M and then cant even buy good servers.

Great
>Wow, this file is really popular! It might be unavailable until the crowd clears. Try again.

Is it blockchain 3.0 or 4.0? I only go for blockchain 5.0 projects these days, but it it's blockchain 6.0 I might give it a shot.

any of u niggers in telegram can check whats going on with this shit? i bet this shit has a low personal cap anyways why even bother

german word for soul..sounds esoteric and pathetic in my language user, just sold 100k

They are just spamming shit, no useful info

>Scammed telegram users out of 2m.
>EOS killer when EOS is still an ERC20 token.
>Blockchain 4.0..

Yea I'll pass for now. It will probably x10 just because Americans can't get in.

LITERALLY PAJEET WHAT A SHITSHOW

we all know this is a scam but suppoman that retard is promoting it so it will x10 on this fact alone

I can't even access the whitelist or website lol

Sadly this is true.

Bump cause burger and want to screw over non burgers

Yeah me neither

The form is closed now

kek they fucking posted the whitelist form 10 mins before the countdown ends on their announcement channel and twitter. An its closed now I think lmao

What a shitshow

Thanks sold 100k

So did anyone get in?

retarded dumbfucks using google docs for this, couldn't even open the fucking form RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT

thetechinsider.org/cryptocurrencies/seele-ico-review-is-it-a-scam-or-not/

lol fucking chinks

lol on twitter someone posted this

whitelist closed now

couldn't even open the fucking form, seriously what the fuck are these retards doing

fuck this chink coin forreal man. ian passed on it after the 2M scam, who was the first one to hype it. wouldnt even have sold out but out of nowhere that faggot suppo had to bury it out again that faggot brit.

Blessing in disguise it seems.

- first telegram hack 2 million USD gone
- now google docs for whitelist lel
- link is hardcoded in the source page so ppl could join 10 minutes earlier.

>muh blockchain 4.0
What a shit show.

>"hacked" for 2 millions
>shilled by car salesman Suppoman
>blockchain metaforest 4.0... Can't manage an ICO whitelist
>video on front page is made by a "fan" with garbage editing
>thirty second introduction videos in broken English
>banned users in Telegram that asked slightly technical questions
>blocked all communication
>some madman managed to spam naked girls, they didn't remove it until an hour later
>no MVP
>no metrics

I wish this was FUD. If this is the next ETH/EOS/NEO I'm killing myself.

can confirm every single point. if this pulls an icon yes im hanging myself too.

All this FUD because you didn't get into the whitelist. I didn't get in but lets be honest, this is a solid buy, all coins have FUD and you know it.
I'm sad about the googledoc lol but I guess its just they fucked up on that.

nigger. they had 2 official admins on their telegram with admin tag who scammed 2M$ and they didnt explain how it could happen. all other points raised are facts and no fud too.

yes im pissed i didnt get in because suppo sheep would have pumped it but its still a shitcoin.

no the "hack" was real, they stole 2 million, I still tried to get in but only because suppo shills it so you know its gonna get some kind of pump anyway

I know, they said it got hacked, still I think its a good buy

I don't know. The incompentence has been proven again. however the bright side is there are plenty of other good icos coming up, so iam not that upset.

realistically exit scam

why do we want to be part of this scam again?

Name them.

solid buy based on what?

I don't believe a single word of their technology because they have absolutely nothing to back it up.

Fucking Blockchain 4.0 world conquerors and they run whitelist on a google doc LMAO.

Also all of their partnerships are fake there is no evidence of them anywhere except they listed them on their site.

And as a whole their website looks like 101 ICO scam not to forget that they already scammed 2 mil.

nobody will tell you good icos when the whitelist is still open user. what you think this is? toys r us?

Come on man. I keep getting memed by shit ico's. I no joke did all biz icos (link req odn bmc tnt) and feel like I am missing out big time

At least you got one right. No but really, fucking DYOR, it's not rocket science.

hycon.io

its a korean blockchain infrastructure ico, not icon tier but still decent. only fud point is they are raising 65M. dyor etc etc

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xbush/suppoman_to_be_added_to_scammer_list_with_mcafee

Seele suppoman scam

Please man I am begging you I have been in this shit since june 2017 and only have fucking 15x or so to show for it. I should have been rich by now yet I am not

hycon.io I looked at it when I was looking at many ICOs, would not participate. But as usual up to you.

Listen man, all the info is out there, keep a cold head and ignore rumors and FUDers.
This place is great to get hints but never trust anyone.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xrel4/be_aware_of_seele_scam/