Where would Veeky Forums be on this graph?

Where would Veeky Forums be on this graph?

Extreme left when it's bear market, extreme right when it's bull market.

betweem /x/ and /int/

between pol and d

>/x/ not in /b/ tier

near /b/ since most retards here have autism and post braaaaap, snifffffff, and stinky linkkie shit

off the chart. how this year plays out will tell us on which end

redditor reporting in

At both of the far extreme ends.

2006 oldfag here
git off ma lawn kids

Veeky Forums and /jp/ are the boards I lurk second and third most after Veeky Forums. I'm guessing Veeky Forums brings my average down to somewhere between /b/ and /v/ on that chart.

A year ago? Somewhere around Veeky Forums. Now this board is /b/ tier. The only people left are pajeets, brap posters, and link posters.

This looks like a chart of "where each board bought on this chart"

Biz would buy the top

is Y axis intelligence? If yes, then what's the point of dividing x axis between positive and negative values?

ITT: my board is better than you

i'm 2003 and i can prove it with a 2002 regdated sa account discussing this site's opening in adtrw back in 2003

Its obviously a bell curve graph.

I reckon the graphing software they used for the parabola had it default placed with it's peak at x=0 with the y axis visible, and they just didn't bother removing it

oldfag here... my old folder is so full of bullshit...
hundreds of hundreds of rage comics, boxxy memes and troll faces... i witnessed their birth...

they were shitty, already, back then kek

we're all fucking idiots. whoever is at the top of that graph made the graph and is likely the stupidest. if anything it probably is the reverse and the extreme left and rights are the most intelligent since the tard who wrote that also "measured" it.

redditfags, newfags, kids, chainlink retards, scam pajeets.
>Die pls

Funnily enough no. The graph exists solely to make fun of /b/ and /v/ and all other boards are placed in a somewhat believable way.

>parabola

I'm a dumbass, that's not a parabola, jeez

user, I'm pretty sure you're the idiot here.

next to /r9k/

>/mu/ that high

LOL

This chart was clearly made by some lefty ineffectual faggot cuck. Why does anyone take this shit seriously?

the reason I asked is because it is nonsensical to put /mu/, Veeky Forums, /tv/, among others on the right hand side of the graph. These boards are full or retards.

Nobody does it's only made to bait retards into replying

The graph was made before those were retarded boards. Like 2007 or 2008.

the only way this could be done properly is if there was a bot made that took note of all posts within each board and rated them for both grammatical and spelling errors, complexity and variation / degree of abstract wording
on top of that you would need to check even closer by searching for and checking objective statements of fact
then you would have something of an idea of IQ distribution
otherwise, its opinion

le so randum

prove it

what's your sa account? you need archives

The onus is on you to prove your claim: screencap what you got

more than 3 sigma from the mean. i just dont know if its to the left or right.

i don't have archives because i didn't re-buy it after getting banned for the 10th time. if you have an sa username i can pm you to prove my regdate and if you have archives look for the november 2003 Veeky Forums thread in adtrw

>/g/ is listed that high
sure there are some smart people on /g/ however the pajeets and gaymin fags largely outnumber anyone with actual intelligence. 90% of threads are just consumerism BS
>hurr iphone vs android
>hurr amd vs nvidia

looks like someone had some preferences
I dont remember taking an IQ test..

i've been using my old meem folder as background lately and some have really taken me back

Best I could find was this analysis of another thread here. Do you know any sites that do what you say?

4chin is smart ppl acting like retards retard gtfo

/x/ is pol without the racism it shouldn't be all the way in the top

Traveling the chart like a roller coaster, heads exploding

fpbp

First time I came to Veeky Forums was 2007 I think, from the WoW forums. Guess I'm a newfag.

Grug or no Grug?

>that graph
Completely missing the point of Veeky Forums. Reddit is a site where stupid people go to pretend to be smart. Veeky Forums was a place to go for smart people to pretend to be stupid, but Poe's Law and all that...

Ah, so you can only prove it to SA people that kept their accounts going. I wasn't there for more than a couple days - I was on Fark at the time alas

>tfw it all went wrong in 2006
should've never come here

>We're just ACTING like retards HEH HEH ACTUALLY we're VERY smart, we don't have to prove NOTHIN to you because this is all just pretend heh fuck you go back to r*ddit
>posts pepe and braindead meme
Veeky Forums average iq is probably like 90 on a good day

>/x/ at the top
>believable

You do realize that the middle is the average?

The top is the average dumbfuck.

This doesn't make sense z it's a Bell curve so the horizontal axis is intelligence and the curve pictures normal distribution, but according to normal distribution there should be the most boards in the middle

It's part of the joke that most of Veeky Forums leans to being retarded

biz is probably far on the left because we're all pajeets addicted to gains instead of actual hobbies

You think people who play videogames for fun have an equal intelligence to people who read Pynchon for fun?

I see, still it defies logic, should have just used a single axis chart
Yeah Veeky Forums is 90% shilling/wishful thinking threads

behind s4s

>tfw xphile
We have some very smart people and a lot of retards. That chart is wrong.

Hello

No, I'm just saying that if you aren't going to picture normal distribution where most of the boards would fall in the middle, it doesn't make sense to use a bell curve, just draw a single line that stands for intelligence and put the board names where you think they belong on the line.

TA confirms

here

Good to know that you're a retard.

You're just jelly of our succubi and dank memes

share it user

Just taking a taking a glance on this thread is enough to say that biz is on the left side of /b/.

right next to /hc/

rofl never seen a bubble pop so hard

not retarded enough to think about it ...

The salutatorian for my HS class was notoriously bad with grammar and spelling. I don't think that's a remotely good indicator.

I guess we know where you lie on the curve