COINBASE IS INSOLVENT

I REPEAT
COINBASE IS CURRENTLY INSOLVENT

The reason they have started draining more customers funds than authorized, and also missing some crypto deposits already confirmed by the network is because they are desperately trying to cover for shit they can't afford.
I'm not sure how they became insolvent when charging all those fees, but something happened to make them so. Not sure if a hack or something else.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.gdax.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2689803-how-deposits-are-insured-on-gdax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

using coinbase still in 2018. wow you must be some kind of retard

Is it because some guy bought 400 million in buttcorns yesterday?

Pretty sure they had over 1 billion in profits last year.

how else do i buy crypto with credit as a canadian

I never even used it, I just follow happenings with all major exchanges.

>my last fud thread failed
>better make a meme

>buying crypto with credit
pls fuck off

The masses are so stupid they don't realize they checked the "repeat" button.

They double charged me from last week, but then again they gave me the money back just as fast.
Doesn't appear to be malicious.

what's wrong with that? my bank doesn't do interac online and the minimum deposit amounts for the other methods on quadriga are too high for me. plus as soon as my cc balance updates i pay it

so you sold at 6k?

considering thats the only exchange that has real money flowing into it. fake news

force private companies to open their books WHEN?

all companies should have reports like public ones.

but I thought pay with coinbase will kill REQ?

Hi, coinbase. And if you aren't, why don't you take 10 seconds to check their subplebbit and see the shitstorm that is currently going on?
On the contrary, I bought at 6.5k. You all overestimate the impact this would have in the BTC price.

>I sold at 6000. Better use the ol' accuse an exchange of being insolvent tactic. Here let me fire up photoshop and put in big bold letters "EXIT SCAM" ok, there we go that looks good. Ok let me write it the ol' chans and go "I REPEAT" to make sure they get it. Y'know repetition is the key!

Remember when you can use a credit card without cash advance fees? Well that went on for years and now coinbase is responsible for cash advance on all cc purchases and accrued daily interest for not declaring it correctly.

Get out now.

You're so desperate that you can no longer come up with an original thought so all you shitcoiners keep saying
>HURR DURR DURR I POOPED MY PANTS AND YOU SOLD AT 6K
every time you read something you don't like in a thread?
I can't wait until this market exit is completed and you faggots all kill yourself or return to Reddit where you belong.

I am not trying to make the price drop. I am alerting people so they block their banks transactions or move them to another account. i don't even think this would cause that huge of a drop.

>look at this subreddit full of normies that cant wait for transactions to clear and double clicked everything

probably whats happened but kek
what do I know like that guy said im just a shill

>if I dont like what you say its fud

>I don't know what double charges and chargeback are cause I'm an autistic neet that has never used a cc for anything besides crypto

>one of the biggest exchanges
>draconian fees
>somehow isn't making money

Man I hope so.

They have WAY too much influence on the market.

>CURRENTLY INSOLVENT
shitty fud, user. Coinbase had over a billion in revenue last year. They had enough revenue that they didn't even need funding from the VCs begging to get in. I'm not even a fan of Coinbase, but how could they possibly be insolvent when that's where all the new money goes and they charge high fees for each transaction?

I swear to god, this place gets more retarded every fucking day.

Has anyone noticed how FUD has gotten so lazy, even in the past 2 months?

From Tether to the Binance """"""""hack""""""""" to this drivel, it's just bottom of the barrel FUD. My heart used to skip a beat when I read Veeky Forums FUD, sometimes it would legitimately trick me. I don't even bat an eyelash at this trash. It's like normies that learned about bitcoin on Facebook are trying to FUD.

Jokes on them. I have no money to drain in my bank, it’s already all in crypto.

>There's a shitstorm in a subleddit
Summer's back lads

This
OP confirmed for nigger loving reddit faggot

I thought so too, but I just received information on what was the cause:
>Bitgrail's owner, Francesco Firano, aka "The Bomber", exploited the Nano protocol to hack Coinbase and drained all their funds dry.

But you do think what you’re saying will cause a drop. By your own admission you’re a faggot. Show fucking proof or I’ll nip ya mate.

topkek
well played, OP. well played

>coinbase fucked up
>let's just make up random shit about what happened
>definitely an exit scam 100% no FUD cuz its red text.

> made $1B profit last year
> insolvent
top kek
op is a nigger

the bots dismissing this are very obvious.

do they know why?

>yfw nano manages to kill yet another exchange
>one it wasn’t even listed on
Truly the exchange killer.

Should I be holding Nano since it has the possibility to bankrupt the entire world capital by simple nature of existing?
Wouldn't that make it the only currency left standing?

Back in December, when people called RaiBlocks the most powerful coin, people though they were referring to its fast, feeless and decentralized nature. Turns out they were talking about something much bigger.

Nano it.

new world goyim know no other way, they willingly give away power to payment intermediaries for some perceived "protection" against whatever
they are even born into denbt slavery plus they usually get a part of their body mutilated shortly thereafter, another goy feature
their most important fugure is their credit score aka good goy points

they deserve the fate they get

lol ... lame scaremongering ...

read this you faggot

support.gdax.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2689803-how-deposits-are-insured-on-gdax

More like people are going to use coinbase, see it's unfiltered ass, see REQ releasing a month from now and jump fucking ship.

It is only affecting Canacucks who made a purches via debit card from "Scotiabank"

Use Blockchain.info
Hot-wallet that lets you buy BTC, what more could you want?

Yeah I dont quite understand this shit, as I see its one of these or a combination:

>Crypto noobs losing their minds over a fuckup
>Another exchange is trying to gain members by hyping up FUD
>Whales trying to sink the price of BTC

I can't say im surprised, most of these people are likely millennials and have ZERO patience ("HOLY SHIT MY ACCOUNT DIDNT GET FIXED INSTANTLY!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!!!! PANIC PANIC!!!!). Like seriously people are talking about filing a lawsuit against coinbase, these people don't even realize the shear logistics in doing that. Maybe its just people spreading ultra FUD as discussed above

The banking system is arduous and slow as fuck, thats one of the main arguments to use cryptos for transactions instead of relying on the banking system to take care of shit for you

I can deposit money directly from my account without giving the exchange my bank details. Find a better exchange and dont use a credit card to buy crpyto

Hahaha, holy shit so much butthurt on coinbase subreddit wtf is going on? Double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, 17x duplicate charges reported. How could they be this incompetent? Exit scam, hack or just some ultra fuckup? Anyway serves them right, if they had any brain they'd shut down registration of new users weeks ago, at this point their support is probably backlogged to middle ages.

im suprised anyone that uses coinbase even has enough money to purchase anything with their faggot tier levels of fees.

Are they still fucking using MongoDB for their bank transactions? That was the cause of the repeat deposits/withdrawals several years ago.

You should be glad, all the idiots hop on coinbase and contribute to the pool of available idiots in crypto. Theyre not smart enough to hop over to GDAX and trade for free or extremely lower fees depending on the transaction

there's nothing wrong with MongoDB.

this is big guys. Coinbase must be adding NANO and they are testing and getting the double spend bug. Nano to the Moon soon.

more like mongoloidDB

Looks like you're the only fag here who goes to reddit so just fuck off and stay therer you dumb r/nigger

>binance FUD didn't work
>let's try Coinbase this time

You bears are pathetic. At least I only FUD coins I own, not whole exchanges

its way more of an effective strategy to FUD exchanges though if you want crypto to drop
with a little luck you can get everyone to liquidate their holdings and sink the price

>Calling for a class action lawsuit
>my child will not be able to get his glasses tomorrow.
>I contacted the FBI

absolute brainlets

If huge exchange like Coincheck got fucked then any exchange can get fucked. Sure, their security sucked balls but it doesn't mean any other mainstream exchange won't be hacked ever. Why do you even care if someone FUDs them? Don't tell me you actually hold your crypto on Normiebase?

>It's another "Veeky Forums thinks stealing whatever money is lying around in accounts and then going into hiding for the rest if your life (while simultaneously tanking the price just as you're trying to sell it) is more profitable than just running a massively popular and successful business" epusode9

>it's all a big conspiracy against buttcorn and the new paradijims

BOMBER FIRANO DO IT AGAIN

checked