>no new listings
wow, they're actually fucked

fuck off scottp.

can confiirm these are real quotes

too bad you didnt post the rest ;)

Another day, another odn fud.

Keep holding smart money, this type of biz fud means mega moon

what was rest? I have ban on discord

funny is that even team members and developers have no idea whats going on in their company

this logic is so, so, so incredibly backward and stupid

The discord is very peaceful, fun and cooperative. Amazing that these posts appear at all on Biz.

Some guys are very clearly trying to weed out weak hands, because normal people just sell when they leave, they don't spend weeks prowling the discord for quotes that they can take out of context just so they can recycle them on biz for weeks on end.

It's been long established that there are bored cunts who just fud ODN and probably other coins to buy back into projects cheaply.

>the lead dev is announcing they have no ceo or funding left
>"i-its just fud g-guys.."
you're about to be very, very broke.

So OP when did you realize the team fucked up and can't connect the messenger to the blockchain? Around mid January here.

I'm sure the SEC would like a friendly submission since ODN is a security right now. Staking was intended to run the network but there is no network or payment to process the odn messenger.

In fact I think I'll submit a report right now.

What you are reading is organised FUD. DYOR.

so why obsidian did not make any statement about those "fud"? they did not answer for any of those arguments

Nah, I sold most my stack in Jan. I kept only 500 in case. Either way all you faggots don't need to fud a ded coin.

>Organized FUD
>They're just trying to buy in cheaper
>Tamico.IO wasn't a fake website that was made a week before the partnership announcement
>They didn't erase their linkedin and website on December 5th

>>Either way all you faggots don't need to fud a ded coin.

This is why it's obviously organised FUD. No one FUDS a low cap coin weeks after supposedly selling their stash.

Makes no sense.

there's also another possibility, and that possibility is the people spreading FUD were former holders who followed the team for long enough to realize they were full of shit and attempting to steal people's money in a poorly disguised con. The evidence, when you're not holding ODN and emotionally invested, is pretty striking that the team is only held together by smoke and mirrors and not making a true effort. Even the person who built their new website wasn't part of the team, he was an old pissed off holder from last fall... when you're around long enough and realize the situation has actually gotten worse over the last several months, not better, it will click... or you will lose everything, either way is fine with me.

even if you are right so how can you explain all this "fud"?
Everything was told by main developers and team members, tamico website registration date you can check on whois

lol... yes, ODN holders, PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. DO MORE RESEARCH. DO ANY RESEARCH AT ALL!!!

i'm sorry for all who are still holding ODN, and i feel sorry for the lead dev, who seems to be a good guy.

There's a thing called "fork". It seems the ODN devs have not heard about it.

>>there's also another possibility, and that possibility is the people spreading FUD were former holders who followed the team

Then they'd probably be uploading private emails or dm's to biz, but that has never happened. It's always public quotes out of context.

I say just fuck off to the FUD frankly. This is a very small, low-cap coin. These FUDDERS just wanna terrorise. ODN gets a disproportionate amount of FUD for its presence on the market.

The FUD right now that is true is that the CEO and funds are being transferred to be under the control of the lead dev. This is a concern, but the rest you have read is just fiction and speculation from holders that grew impatient with the management of the project.

Don't invest more than you can loose. Easy as that. Tbh, only thing giving me hope on odn is that they at least have some type of product out. Most of these pieces of shits on the market don't. Inb4 B-B-but muh memechain.

whois.com/whois/tamico.co

so you call it fiction?

>>only thing giving me hope on odn is that they at least have some type of product out.

but MUUHHHHH SCAM (??!!!)

Organised FUD brigade. Move along. Best they can do is out of context quotes from the incredibly blunt lead dev.

>whois.com/whois/tamico.co
> so you call it fiction

I mean. What does this even mean? It's speculation. Tamico sucked. No surprises they are not active. This is a conspiracy theory.

wtf how contex could even change meaning of those quotes? no ceo, no money, app is not on blockchain at all, tamico was scam. Which one is bullshit?

look at registration date. It was week before announcement of cooperation and on website there was lies about that tamico is over one year on market and helped couple of top50 coins before

Tamico disappearing isn't a public quote. They were a fake company and exited. There's nothing out of context about that, and it's just one example. Pete owning 100% of the company and funds is not out of context, it's reality. The documents are fully public.

You HAVE to be sagemark. You just have to be someone on the team. Tamico was a completely fake company. No one can deny that but someone either in on it or someone who truly has problems.

Bitch. Get those skinny ass chinks outta my face.

Now, THIS, is a real T H I C C n juicy ass I'd tear up.

>
>wtf how contex could even change meaning of those quotes?

I didn't change the context... ?

> It was week before announcement of cooperation and on website there was lies about that tamico is over one year on market and helped couple of top50 coins before

No, the individual members formed Tamico are claimed to have had that experience. Tamico was put together by the current CEO as a separate company, and one of their first projects was the ODN website. A lot of people were disappointed. They were bad. You may be tempted to assume the rest of the ODN are bad, and that might be fair to assume, but it doesn't mean there is dishonesty there, and it all remains a bit of an obscure conspiracy theory.

>You HAVE to be sagemark
>Tamico was a completely fake company

Not sagemark. Tamico was a crap company, calling them fake is speculation.

The doubt within ODN exists with the fact the Pete, the current CEO (for now) definitely is not transparent enough with his actions or intentions, and generally seems disinterested with the project. I have even caught him expressing regret for Tamico in the Discord.

If the transition of leadership take place smoothly enough, the main source of FUD will have been eliminated from this project.

You must be a bagholder or someone with ties to the team. Nobody can see all of these signals and be this stupid.

BTW sagemark is advertising his old scamcoin again to be listed on exchanges too. This time he is even throwing the masternode bait in there.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2904277.0

Explain to me what this is about.

Just submitted a detailed explanation and filing to the SEC about the events that occurred since the ICO.

They did the ICO preemptively and cannot prove that the token is not a security.

can some one ask team on discord about all stuff in this theard?

We have. Blackstone just fuds back to fuck with biztards. /biz gets their NEET feelings hurt and fud harder. It's a never ending circle jerk.

The team is in separate chunks. You can't just assume everyone is a bad guy from every little action.

I hold a little ODN, but the FUD brigades on biz are well known. The famous Scottp would pump and dump odn with his group of followers - and that is confirmed, not speculation at all. They were caught out long ago, and then again in january.

>> This time he is even throwing the masternode bait in there.

You mean, marketing it?

At the end of the day, Obsidian is a massively marketable project. If it dies out, whatever, I'm hardly all-in.

Market this baby right and the gains will be enormous. Potential for gains far outweigh losses.

Sage also doesn't work on Takcoin anymore, btw. Dunno who posted that.

>At the end of the day, Obsidian is a massively marketable project. If it dies out, whatever, I'm hardly all-in.

This. You degenerate gamblers shouldn't put all your allowances into this.

>I'm sure the SEC would like a friendly submission since ODN is a security right now.
In fact I think I'll submit a report right now.

Yeah, someone claims to do this every thread. Same old scare tactics.

wtf you alway say that its organized FUD and its only to buy lower but there is no clear explanation. Lack of communication is enormous and you focus only on discord and talk with same people all the time. Why the fuck you do not post anything on twitter or bitcointalk? blogposts? did you hear about that?

do you see any FUD anywhere besides Veeky Forums?

At what point do you admit the roi on odn just isn’t worth the risk? I mean, wtf

Come on faggotty faggots. Bring me some OG FUD. Scare me.

no cause there is no marketing at all and only people that know ODN are on discord (where you get ban for asking questions) or here on /biz

Excuse me? You can only cover up so much before these underlying financial problems, legal issues, and misdirection will fully surface. I don't know who you are on the team but you should be ashamed of yourself covering this up and getting naive people to buy in.

The return on investment is TOTALLY worth the risk. Super low cap coin. Very novel use case. Working product. Potential gains are gargantuan.

This coin is not yet on a big pump-fest exchange like Kucoin or Binance, for starters. And there has been no real marketing yet, just steady development.

This little scam speculation that biz seems fascinated with, and I definitely don't enjoy the uncertainty behind the transition of leadership, however the new proposed CEO has a solid record for transparency and is also the lead dev on the Secure Messenger Service.

If this coin has a 10% chance of going x10 it's totally worth it. Biz already massacred the price over the last two weeks with all this speculation, so the ones who are still holding are holding pretty firmly.

>no cause there is no marketing at all and only people that know ODN are on discord (where you get ban for asking questions)

Only a few people have ever been banned and that's because they were being assholes. If you're in the discord you know it's very serene.

There we go again. Get the fuck out of here, you are worse than the FUD, much of which is true.

Speculation.

Never told anyone to buy. There are absolutely risks in investing in ODN, but it's already very low in price. Balance risk with reward.

If the leadership transition is smooth, the main source of uncertainty and doubt is eliminated, and what remains is ostensibly a very committed team and marketable product.

did they give any date of such transition?

You literally just told people the roi is definitely worth the risk ask the team missed most deadlines and are potentially out of funding for an extended period of time.

Just stop before you look like an even more paid shill

>did they give any date of such transition?

It's taking place now. I'm gonna estimate between 1-3 weeks, but totally guessing. But it's definitely being processed.

>You literally just told people the roi is definitely worth the risk

I said that I think it is, yes. Am I not allowed that opinion? There is an imbalance here where the FUD is exaggerated to the point of lies by some posters. I choose to call out some of the bullshit, while recognizing that there are risks associated with investing in ODN.

>the team missed most deadlines and are potentially out of funding

They don't really have concrete deadlines for many things. After ditching Tamico the roadmap was changed. The fact remains that the Secure Messenger is getting constant updates.

Hey don't mind me, I just want to see who got the quints get and I thought why not test it in an irrelevant thread about a scamcoin.

>7677777

6btc buy orders on craptopia and 0.12buy orders on hitbtc

muh future, better monero XD

You haven't been on the project very long then. After ditching tamico there was supposed to be a 2018 roadmap developed by Peter, webinars, expose, and weekly updates. None of that ever happened.

The roadmap out now is a tech roadmap made by Blackstone since the business development is still zero 2.5 months later.
At this point and as I already said the token is in no way associated to a blockchain integration with the technology being developed. The team is staking them and claims they have zero funding. Bullshit. As an investor you are buying into an app development that is off the block chain. Hence, the tokens being staked are a security as they pay dividends with no real use case. And fwiw, obsidian copied and pasted stratis blockchain code for the token. Read bitcointalk posts from July to Aug.