Why do people ridicule fedora so much?

Everything is ruined once Reddit infects it.

bc only smooth muscular black men can pull it off

Mi lady

Anyone with a good face and body can pull it off.
I have seen white guys pulling it off. They were wearing suits or smart clothing tho. It's just these fat neckbeards who wear them and ruin the fedora's reputation. Actually they wear trilbies, not fedoras but Reddit faggots can't even tell the difference

Iconizing a hat is for faggots who deserve to lose at everything

its literally the beta testing distro for redhat jews

Lol fedoras are for nerds. Even chads look fucking dumb in them

Its the mark of failure
same as watching chinese cartoons, reading mango and playing children games

if only I had more than one upfedora to give

For the same reason that an unattractive beta might be thrown in jail for grabbing ass while Magic Mike gets his dick ridden for it.

A fedora is a symbol of strength and power. Inversely, the same can be said for wearing pink. A chad who wears pink is still a chad, so he gets idolized for wearing pink and sticking out. A beta who wears pink to be different will be called an effeminate soyboy or a weirdo

Not sure. It's a super comfy distro.

To further elaborate... It takes considerable effort to pull off wearing a fedora. They look cool if you are well-groomed, reasonably fit/attractive/clean, and in a nice suit.

Betas adopted (cheap) fedoras for their suit: jeans/shorts, sneakers, and gaming t-shirts. In that context, a fedora is like wearing Gamestop merchandise.

We don't ridicule the fedora, we ridicule the people who wear them.

It attracts a certain demographic that is........... Unattractive to the general public

that's a trilby you hat illiterate dink

They’re weak men.

I always forget that it's a fedora when I see it in old-fashioned pictures like this. I guess it helps that the man in your picture is well-dressed and well-groomed, while the people who wear fedoras nowadays are anything but those two things.

CentOS is Fedora for men who don't need to be coddled

What's worse is apparently the ushanka is the winter fedora, and I wear one. It's so warm :(

>localhost.localdomain

The ONLY time a fedora even stands a fighting chance of looking good is when it is paired with a suit, preferably a matching suit. Neckbeards pair it with trench coats and t-shirts and it always winds up looking terrible. Most of the time a fedora just projects "I was trying to look stylish and sophisticated but I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing"

THIS IS NOT BUSINESS RELATED
>THIS IS NOT BUSINESS RELATED

I hate to be that autist but I just want to make money and this board is going to shit

>norman, please

source

no joke, man or woman, every crusty fucking stoner I've ever met wears a ushanka year round

>reading mango
keked